Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d wager she’s in Spain with Lordon, not her family, but I could be wrong. Maybe they’re all there together. I feel they’re more likely to be together on “neutral territory” as opposed to London (which he hates) or Dublin (which she hates).
He was definitely in Dublin this morning, unfortunately where I work now is next to where he " lives" (it's his friend's apartment not his) i always see him in the coffee shop there in the mornings, he just looks like the typical D4 posh boy that really hasn't a penny and pretends to be loaded, us Dubs know the kind I'm talking about, Is Nimbobs going to share the couch with him when they marry?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
He was definitely in Dublin this morning, unfortunately where I work now is next to where he " lives" (it's his friend's apartment not his) i always see him in the coffee shop there in the mornings, he just looks like the typical D4 posh boy that really hasn't a penny and pretends to be loaded, us Dubs know the kind I'm talking about, Is Nimbobs going to share the couch with him when they marry?
Ooh this is good knowledge. Let us know if you see Nims with him anytime soon!

Reactions: 21
@Millieminion we now pronounce you the Godmother of this thread. In the bad and in the worst. In the name of the Kundalini, the moon and the holy red butterfly.
A-hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@Millieminion we now pronounce you the Godmother of this thread. In the bad and in the worst. In the name of the Kundalini, the moon and the holy red butterfly.
A-hole.
You are killing meeee! Lol I read ..."and the a-holy red butterfly " 🥲 oh my they are such a joke i need a break🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being impatient for the fruit of Donkey's gene pool. 💀
🤣🤣 I'm sooo curious to find out if this will actually happen. I imagine it's distressing enough living with donkey, but also having to care for his offspring....🫏 🫏

Reactions: 7
Interesting choice of outfit for the event, she always has to be the hottest in the room, gezus.

1716844204171.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I swear this girl is happy as long as she has her ribs sticking out and a ring on her finger. Any ring. From litcherally any one. Skinny fiancée is her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It cracks me up how none of their issues are actually resolved. 😂 Niomi hates Ireland and Jamie hates England. Niomi wants to settle down in a McMansion and Jamie wants to keep backpacking. (And a million other issues).

They're so incompatible and there's no way to compromise. They'll be divorced within a year or two of marriage. 🍿

Reactions: 43
I am so confused what is going on. Something obviously happened, the relationship was tit enough for her to publicly break up and delete everything. Then to get back together based on 1 week in SA and basically not see each other?

Maybe they haven't got back together and she just wants to wear a ring? Youd think they would want to spend time together rebuilding their relationship? Either way girl needs help

Reactions: 26
I presume they've decided to keep the whole shitshow private because of trolls.
Obviously it would have been far better to not immediately get engaged again. But they are both idiots. And you literally cannot reason with idiocy.

Reactions: 28
I would literally be mortified if my dad bumped into me wearing that in the gym, let alone on purpose. This girl needs validation 100% of the time & it's honestly more gross than pathetic.
It's probably just a lie - she changed for the workout, this outfit is too ridiculous.....the whole influencer fakery as we know it...

Reactions: 5
At least her family treated her to a proper birthday meal!

I find it very strange that they are spending so much time apart for a newly reconciled soon-to-be-married couple. They've barely spent any time together at all. I had thought that he might be there lurking in the background, but it seems not, since he's been sighted in Dublin.

My guess is that her family is appalled that she's back with him and that he wasn't invited on this family holiday. Maybe he's also still not welcome in the family home. I wonder where they are going to live - if they are actually going to live together? She's been living at home for a while now, where it seems he's still not welcome, and we know she doesn't want to be in Dublin.

Interesting that she chose to spend time with her family over him on her birthday. Maybe she actually regrets ditching her family for two years.
Her family probably didn't - she's tagging that hotel in every damn post!

Reactions: 6
Actually, it's her third engagement...

Screenshot_20240528_110431_Instagram.jpg

We were all young and stupid.....Niomi is not that young. She's definitely old enough to know better.

Screenshot_20240528_110843_Instagram.jpg

She's deleted some of these comments now. Guessing she also blocked that Shadow!

Screenshot_20240527_192740_Instagram.jpg

---
Her family probably didn't - she's tagging that hotel in every damn post!
Ha! Yeah, definitely some sort of freebie. I think they maybe gave her the roses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She finally looks like she brushed her hair in those birthday pictures. I was getting tired of her dried and frizzy mane she’s so proud of.

Reactions: 6
I can barely imagine her with a pet let alone a child. She just seems too irresponsible and self centred.
---
I think I prefer her extremely short era of sipping wine in Paris and cosplaying as an art critic. Saying some rain in Paris was “quite poetic” #deep. At least Lordon wasn’t in the picture.

It was great fun watching Niomi flit about Paris with Forky. Will never forget 'Mona'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.