Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted Lordon out this weekend in Dublin! He was with another guy and an elderly couple but sans Niomi. Guessing he’s not with her for her birthday unless he flew over last minute?
It's so strange that they're not spending any time together!

Reactions: 12
They have a spiritual connection, so they don't need to actually be together. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i'm glad she's on tiktok now cause people are ruthless on there. she needs to realise how embarrassing this is (she won't)
She's SO wrong for TikTok too. It's so far from Instagram. People won't stand for you hiding huge parts of yourself to curate this fake perfect image. It's all about candour and authenticity. Not to mention that it helps massively if you're funny or interesting or actually have a talent

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just remember guys, they aren't like all those other couples.
---
Guess people aren't impressed by her last 19 second fashion post ( the green skirt from yesterday)

1716749580988.png

Ahahah and on this one -

1716749932214.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Please tell me someone just caught the photo change her auntie holly posted.
First version she is stood under and pointing at an unfortunate sign 😣. She clearly asked her to crop it and repost it. Did anyone screenshot the first version? Looked a lot like the n word…
I saw it too but didn’t screenshot! 🥲🥲

Reactions: 1
@bunnygurl6:Have you switched to TikTok because your fiancée gets his butthole examined live on insta?

Brilliant comment 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Maybe the butthole video made her think again?! Unless Lordon has been at Verity’s this week and when they flew to Spain he went back to Dublin..? Make it make sense!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.