Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted her latest TikTok 🤣 the one that said have you switched from IG because your fiancé gets his butthole explored on there?!
Fortunately it’s saved on here forever ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s deleted her latest TikTok 🤣 the one that said have you switched from IG because your fiancé gets his butthole explored on there?!
Ahaha! I still can't see the folded comments but I refused to get the app on my phone so ty for saving that here for us!

Reactions: 8
I keep trying to imagine how she's even dealing with this. We imagine she's deleting these comments (or the Tiktok) herself, but can you even fathom how it must hurt to read them and just be reminded of her own idiocy and weakness? Remember she has the thinnest skin in this game. I wonder if she just has someone doing the deleting for her, but even then, the shame of having to give the instructions: delete only the ones where they are wondering about my re-engagement, or the ones that talk about Jamie's panty for liquor thing, or the words "cock worship". The shame.

Reactions: 21
Well it was a great introduction of her fiance in reply to what he is doing for a living 😆
---
I keep trying to imagine how she's even dealing with this. We imagine she's deleting these comments (or the Tiktok) herself, but can you even fathom how it must hurt to read them and just be reminded of her own idiocy and weakness? Remember she has the thinnest skin in this game. I wonder if she just has someone doing the deleting for her, but even then, the shame of having to give the instructions: delete only the ones where they are wondering about my re-engagement, or the ones that talk about Jamie's panty for liquor thing, or the words "cock worship". The shame.
And those things are not even made up. These are facts available for anyone to find using internet, social media ...it is insane how she is not repulsed by him.

Reactions: 14
Well it was a great introduction of her fiance in reply to what he is doing for a living 😆
---

And those things are not even made up. These are facts available for anyone to find using internet, social media ...it is insane how she is not repulsed by him.
Right, those comments are describing his actions, as wild as they might be to read, it's all been documented online with video evidence, half of it taken by Jamie himself. Niomi spend 2 years pushing their love on her viewers, and a lot of ppl are either aware of his scammy creepy ways or just simply get a bad vibe from him. Even Forky that I absolutely hate got almost no negative comments from her followers so when Jamie gets a buttload of them, ahem, you know you picked a real loser.

Reactions: 24
Having a fiancé she can’t show off because no one is jealous of her must be killing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If they are going to keep the (re)engagement off the socials, why even announce it? Surely she's just setting herself up for failure. I guess being seen as engaged trumps this risk idk

Reactions: 25
As @LolitaBlah said, being a skinny fiancé is her whole personality, so who knows, maybe it is enough for her to be able to tell people she’s engaged and show off a ring - without any intention of actually marrying the creep. That’s why she’s keeping him off her socials this time around.
Oh but who am I kidding - she’s going to marry the donkey and we’re going to see this tit show play out for a year until the divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Niomi is so much entertainment, she tries SO hard to be the casual-and-sexy-fiancée and perfectly fails *every*single*time*, how is that even possible, this is true talent. Can't wait for the next failure ! Don't disappoint us Niomi

Reactions: 18
I wonder if it suits Niomi to have a boyfriend she doesn't have to answer to- Joe was clearly uncomfortable with her career as an influencer and found it a bit cringey. I wonder if she felt pressure that his family might have wanted him to be with a girl with a traditional job, and found her lack of day to day tasks quite odd.

Whereas Lordon loves her freebie lifestyle of doing absolutely nothing and his parents couldn't really critique her without it being really obviously hypocritical as their son does absolutely nothing all day and sponges off them!

Sorry, I'm the most unromantic kinda gal. What's the point of an engagement that long in 2024? What's the point of telling the world "we're engaged" when you're physically apart in 2024?

Does Nim know you don't have to be engaged before getting married, and you can be in a committed relationship without a 💍?

Niomi is so much entertainment, she tries SO hard to be the casual-and-sexy-fiancée and perfectly fails *every*single*time*, how is that even possible, this is true talent. Can't wait for the next failure ! Don't disappoint us Niomi
Niomi thinks that her looks will draw all the best things in life to her 🥴 she doesn't even have to try, she just has to show up.

Reactions: 12
She just posted this, I was expecting another bday selfie tbh. Interesting.

1716929124182.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There is some kind of promotion going on today, Thousands of influencers are posting identical screenshots. As always, Nims is not original, although I suppose it’s better than nothing.

Reactions: 14
She just posted this, I was expecting another bday selfie tbh. Interesting.

View attachment 2962457
I'm sorry, but I just can't take this seriously coming from her. She never commented on the situation before, why do it now? And she never shares her own opinion in her own words, only ever posts something trite that is being shared by everyone anyway.

Reactions: 23
I wish she felt secure enough in herself to sit down and just be truly honest with her followers about everything (that she feels comfortable sharing)...I would really admire that...and just give up all the fake happy mumbo jumbo that we can all see through (or maybe she is truly happy...but surely even she can't be that shallow)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.