Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click on folded comments
Guess it's something you can see on the phone app? I was using my laptop, I'm like Tiktok ignorant.

Ironic that she's hide that comment, I mean he had it done and it was filmed, but someone saying it is rude/wrong/etc?? So like maybe don't do it if you can't talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do we think for Niomi's birthday this year? Bag of chips she'll eat in the car. Windows open. Fresh air. Pahhhfect!

I really don't know how he'll top last year. He really spoils her!

View attachment 2957744
Honestly I can't get over how tragic this was. The fact that she posted it too! Just be underwhelmed in secret? Why subject me to the secondhand embarrassment. Nothing against not doing much on birthdays or eating takeaways but the way he made zero effort is something that I'd never make public lol

Reactions: 15
I missed that conversation back then but the pic that was posted (and that she willingly shared) of her with the opened containers and one was of a liquid curry like why would you eat that outside with no plates?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you darling @formerly_sitkx and @HelloStereo !!
And thanks again @Callan for remembering!!

You all make this thread one of the best threads on Tattle and are the ones who keep me coming back when Niomi is being boring or more depressing than the news.

Love you guys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I missed that conversation back then but the pic that was posted (and that she willingly shared) of her with the opened containers and one was of a liquid curry like why would you eat that outside with no plates?!
So many ppl commented that since he lives in Ireland he should have known about this super famous bike convention and how they take over the whole hotel, savvy business live coach Jamie couldn't even figure that out but please, charge ppl $$$$$ for your "advice that's not for the faint of heart"

1716768715590.png

his white shoes are going to haunt me for the rest of my life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well well well. What do we have here. Nims on Tiktok! did anybody tell her that she can make easy money there with minimal effort too? You're 2 years late to the game darling.
And no sign of Dorky on social media in her birthday?? the man who posts every fart he takes during the day?! Hmmmm something is up!

(Happy birthday to you @QueenBW 🥳 may your kundalini be filled with only blue butterflies my dear. And yes that doesn't make any sense and yet you do know exactly what it means 😄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guessing he sent her these…
Speaks volumes that he didn’t join the family holiday though.
909D1588-E38B-4D7C-B82D-3AC7DD7E8B4B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At least her family treated her to a proper birthday meal!

I find it very strange that they are spending so much time apart for a newly reconciled soon-to-be-married couple. They've barely spent any time together at all. I had thought that he might be there lurking in the background, but it seems not, since he's been sighted in Dublin.

My guess is that her family is appalled that she's back with him and that he wasn't invited on this family holiday. Maybe he's also still not welcome in the family home. I wonder where they are going to live - if they are actually going to live together? She's been living at home for a while now, where it seems he's still not welcome, and we know she doesn't want to be in Dublin.

Interesting that she chose to spend time with her family over him on her birthday. Maybe she actually regrets ditching her family for two years.

Reactions: 34
At this point I think she just wants to get married and tick off that box. I don’t think she’s actually bothered about him or spending time with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
That whole birthday weekend was awful from start to finish. First of all he told her she'd need her passport. This was meant to be a 'joke' since they were actually just going to Kerry. Nims probably packed for a weekend in Spain and I'm sure didn't find his 'joke' funny at all. He then didn't bother to make dinner reservations and everywhere was booked up, which is why she ended up eating a Chinese takeaway on a wall. Of course, she pretended like the whole weekend was absolutely pahhhfect, but it's quite telling that this year she decided to spend her birthday weekend with her family instead of him!
---
At this point I think she just wants to get married and tick off that box. I don’t think she’s actually bothered about him or spending time with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sure seems that way. I also think she wants a baby ASAP. She really must think he's her only option.Tragic!

Reactions: 28
At least her family treated her to a proper birthday meal!

I find it very strange that they are spending so much time apart for a newly reconciled soon-to-be-married couple. They've barely spent any time together at all. I had thought that he might be there lurking in the background, but it seems not, since he's been sighted in Dublin.

My guess is that her family is appalled that she's back with him and that he wasn't invited on this family holiday. Maybe he's also still not welcome in the family home. I wonder where they are going to live - if they are actually going to live together? She's been living at home for a while now, where it seems he's still not welcome, and we know she doesn't want to be in Dublin.

Interesting that she chose to spend time with her family over him on her birthday. Maybe she actually regrets ditching her family for two years.
They're her insurance policy!

Reactions: 10
I do wonder what form will Niomi turn into when she gets married and has a child. I don't know if Bali, mud-rolling and cock worshiping Niomi will be able to be a thing if she has children. I did imagine that if she still was with Joe, she would be still be Kate Middleton Niomi, but I can't imagine what persona she will adopt if she becomes a mother. Would she settle down a bit and become a yummy mummy, or would she be fobbing the kids off to a nanny or her family and is continuing to be a free spirit. Would she make decisions about her children based on seeing a butterfly?

Plus imagine how embarrassing it would be for the kids to see her photos online, I'd be horrified to know that mum was at a sex retreat and rolling around in the mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do wonder what form will Niomi turn into when she gets married and has a child. I don't know if Bali, mud-rolling and cock worshiping Niomi will be able to be a thing if she has children. I did imagine that if she still was with Joe, she would be still be Kate Middleton Niomi, but I can't imagine what persona she will adopt if she becomes a mother. Would she settle down a bit and become a yummy mummy, or would she be fobbing the kids off to a nanny or her family and is continuing to be a free spirit. Would she make decisions about her children based on seeing a butterfly?
I think you're on the money. Nims will post photos of the family abroad eating jackfruit while perched on walls/fences, showing that they enjoy the simple earth-mother life. The reality will be that she flew there in business class whilst the children and (never seen) nanny are in economy. Donkey will be having his butthole pronged elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can barely imagine her with a pet let alone a child. She just seems too irresponsible and self centred.
---
I think I prefer her extremely short era of sipping wine in Paris and cosplaying as an art critic. Saying some rain in Paris was “quite poetic” #deep. At least Lordon wasn’t in the picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did he unlike the post? I can’t see him in the likes. I can see his profile so don’t think I’m blocked. (Don’t follow him cos Euww, or her either for that matter)

could be just insta weirdness tho.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.