Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm guessing they're still apart. imagine not spending your birthday with your fiancée. literally the most miserable relationship i've ever had the displeasure of knowing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i'm guessing they're still apart. imagine not spending your birthday with your fiancée. literally the most miserable relationship i've ever had the displeasure of knowing about.
So he's definitely not in Spain with her? Maybe they are in that sheep barn again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he's definitely not in Spain with her? Maybe they are in that sheep barn again.
i'm merely guessing, i just feel like if they were together on her birthday one of them would be showing off about it. especially after 4 weeks of nothing after the rekindled announcement. i guess we'll find out soon lmao

Reactions: 11
I think they’re keeping quiet on social media this time for a while before the „we got married“ post soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’d wager she’s in Spain with Lordon, not her family, but I could be wrong. Maybe they’re all there together. I feel they’re more likely to be together on “neutral territory” as opposed to London (which he hates) or Dublin (which she hates).

Reactions: 18
I feel like they've been together since he got back from Texas and are wedding planning. I think they've given up on the Bali wedding and that it'll happen closer to home. He's been following organic beef farmers on IG and the only reason I can think of for that is they are planning the wedding menu. So much for plant based, huh.

Also, those doves she showed could be for a wedding ceremony. Hopefully they make it out alive.

She also followed a fancy hotel recently.

I find it very strange if he went straight back to Dublin from Texas and they haven't seen each other at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel like they've been together since he got back from Texas and are wedding planning. I think they've given up on the Bali wedding and that it'll happen closer to home. He's been following organic beef farmers on IG and the only reason I can think of for that is they are planning the wedding menu. So much for plant based, huh.

Also, those doves she showed could be for a wedding ceremony. Hopefully they make it out alive.

I find it very strange if he went straight back to Dublin from Texas and they haven't seen each other at all.
oh boy I hope you’re wrong @Shutterbug99, but you’re rarely wrong 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh boy I hope you’re wrong @Shutterbug99, but you’re rarely wrong 😆
I hope I'm wrong too! This reunion and engagement #3 has all been so strange. I won't be surprised if she pops up any day now with Toothy by her side and announces she's married. Maybe the wedding is happening in Spain?!! I have a feeling it's happening in the UK, though, and that the doves were a clue. 👀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday @QueenBW hope you're having the best day ever ❤ 🍰🎂🌸🌼
Thank you, dear @Callan !! You're so sweet to remember that I am the poor soul that shares a birthday with our Nimbot 🤣

Doing some early morning tattling before getting ready for brunch. Not on a wall. 🎂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

I assumed that the people he recently started following are meant to take part in the event he is planning in Dublin for the fascia healers, as vendors perhaps?
I got the impression that Niomi got a little closer to compassion at her yoga retreat in India, so I would be surprised if these animals were for her wedding feast. She's never had a backbone, though, so Lordon would probably get away with anything he wanted.
---
20240526_160002.jpg

20240526_160019.jpg

20240526_160038.jpg

20240526_160115.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank you, dear @Callan !! You're so sweet to remember that I am the poor soul that shares a birthday with our Nimbot 🤣

Doing some early morning tattling before getting ready for brunch. Not on a wall. 🎂❤
This is YOUR day :love: she's just tagging along :p Im having my tea and making my Tattle rounds :)

Actually just saw this on her stories and laughed, she took down that story she did for them after her contract expired and took them out of her buo yet they still act like she's an ambassador for something... crayyy

1716732180086.png

also the gall to post this picture as if she was still friends with any of them other than that clout chaser Kat Tuck

1716732260597.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I assumed that the people he recently started following are meant to take part in the event he is planning in Dublin for the fascia healers, as vendors perhaps?
I got the impression that Niomi got a little closer to compassion at her yoga retreat in India, so I would be surprised if these animals were for her wedding feast. She's never had a backbone, though, so Lordon would probably get away with anything he wanted.
---
View attachment 2958210
View attachment 2958211
View attachment 2958212
View attachment 2958213
Oh yeah, you could be right about that. He'll definitely want meat on the wedding menu though. Dude eats raw liver. I don't think Nims cares all that much about animals tbh. Not really.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, you could be right about that. He'll definitely want meat on the wedding menu though. Dude eats raw liver. I don't think Nims cares all that much about animals tbh. Not really.
But Niomi doesn't eat meat remember, all the fish and seafood she's been indulging in grows on trees.

1716734103898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me someone just caught the photo change her auntie holly posted.
First version she is stood under and pointing at an unfortunate sign 😣. She clearly asked her to crop it and repost it. Did anyone screenshot the first version? Looked a lot like the n word…

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Omg Happy Birthday @QueenBW !!! 🩷🎉
I absolutely adore you and your comments 🥰
I hope you have a fantastic year!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spotted Lordon out this weekend in Dublin! He was with another guy and an elderly couple but sans Niomi. Guessing he’s not with her for her birthday unless he flew over last minute?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.