Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her hair darken for 2 days and as soon as she announced the donkey reconciliation, her hair is fried again.

Does dark colour washed off like that?

Reactions: 7
Wow she's putting that yoga teaching qualification into good use then. Fecking off on another holiday so she can use more airmiles and age her skin more prematurely than ever.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she doesn't worry about her fertility.
Maybe she isn't thinking about bearing a kid.
Maybe she does that just for the money, she just doesn't declare it as ALWAYS.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she doesn't worry about her fertility.
Maybe she isn't thinking about bearing a kid.
Maybe she does that just for the money, she just doesn't declare it as ALWAYS.
She's mostly about selling a vision, the content only depends on how popular it is at the moment while matching her aesthetics.

Have they actually been seen together since announcing their supposed rekindled relationship? (I’m blocked so can’t check!)

Reactions: 9
Wow up 6 hours and only 25 likes. I can more likes than that on my fashion tiktoks and I only have 30 followers 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol, this new interview of Joe sugg popped up on YouTube. They remember in the literal last minute of the video that Marcus’s girlfriend nimbobs was part of the Brit crew. (17:50) Joe bumped into her a few weeks ago at the train station and assumes she is settled down lol - presumably he is unaware of the donkey drama

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lol, this new interview of Joe sugg popped up on YouTube. They remember in the literal last minute of the video that Marcus’s girlfriend nimbobs was part of the Brit crew. (17:50) Joe bumped into her a few weeks ago at the train station and assumes she is settled down lol - presumably he is unaware of the donkey drama

They did him dirty with the cover pic 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wow he looks rough thesedays just like his sister

What do we think for Niomi's birthday this year? Bag of chips she'll eat in the car. Windows open. Fresh air. Pahhhfect!

I really don't know how he'll top last year. He really spoils her!

Screenshot_20240526_093630_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I kind of get the impression that when Niomi is brought into that conversation Joe gets SUPER uncomfortable… like he’s thinking “tit, there’s so much to unpack there, let’s not even go there”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Verity posted a rather unflattering photo of Niomi for her birthday…is this their yearly family vacation in Spain?

Edit: posted in her stories, not on her grid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here you go!

P.S. I don't have TikTok either. You can view without an account.
Wow that skirt is hideous. Her choice of sunglasses too, as always!
---
I went to Niomi tagged photos on Instagram because I wasn't able to find her grandma with a search of "Tezza", of course 😂

I found these comments under her tagged Larry King reel back in April 2022
Screenshot_20240526-121317__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.