Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi could totally afford to go private, let's be honest. But she'd rather get stuff for free even if it isn't very good or accurate. If she ever actually struggled to spawn with the donkey, I bet she'd go private and not through the NHS. Don't see her having the patience for that.

Reactions: 18
Exactly, she can afford to go private so what’s the hurry? Not like us peasants who need to try for 2 years before being referred to start treatment on the NHS…
I know she’s an adult and probably wouldn’t listen anyways but I wish her mum would have a serious conversation with her and say “look, I know you want to have a family and you’re worried about how your age factors into things - but rushing into marrying a donkey is not the way to deal with it”.
I mean, she’s only 32. She could still meet someone, get married and have 2 kids by the time she’s 40 if she left the donkey now.
Oh, but then I remember she’s pretty loopy now and snaring a husband might not be so easy.
I think had it not been for the pandemic she’d have probably met someone in the 18months after she split up with Joe, before she went off to Bali and this whole tit show started. Hell, she may have even been on track to get engaged to Forky in a year or so had she not been in such a hurry to get the deed done before turning 30.
Rambling now, apologies.

Reactions: 18
Niomi could totally afford to go private, let's be honest. But she'd rather get stuff for free even if it isn't very good or accurate. If she ever actually struggled to spawn with the donkey, I bet she'd go private and not through the NHS. Don't see her having the patience for that.
Liker Verity, she wrote a whole pamphlet about it, then was like, guess I'll just pay for it then myself... like why bother draining the system when you can get private care without much worry, plus you get it done faster.
---
Exactly, she can afford to go private so what’s the hurry? Not like us peasants who need to try for 2 years before being referred to start treatment on the NHS…
I know she’s an adult and probably wouldn’t listen anyways but I wish her mum would have a serious conversation with her and say “look, I know you want to have a family and you’re worried about how your age factors into things - but rushing into marrying a donkey is not the way to deal with it”.
I mean, she’s only 32. She could still meet someone, get married and have 2 kids by the time she’s 40 if she left the donkey now.
Oh, but then I remember she’s pretty loopy now and snaring a husband might not be so easy.
I think had it not been for the pandemic she’d have probably met someone in the 18months after she split up with Joe, before she went off to Bali and this whole tit show started. Hell, she may have even been on track to get engaged to Forky in a year or so had she not been in such a hurry to get the deed done before turning 30.
Rambling now, apologies.
This was 3 years ago, guess she's in a rush all of a sudden lol

1716647857293.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she cringes saying this how does she not cringe when she says the other super cringey stuff she now constantly spews forth?
---
Oops, just realized it was a 3 year old post, sorry! Still, she must have developed a resistance to cringe. And to Donkeys.

Reactions: 8
If she cringes saying this how does she not cringe when she says the other super cringey stuff she now constantly spews forth?
---
Oops, just realized it was a 3 year old post, sorry! Still, she must have developed a resistance to cringe. And to Donkeys.
Yeah its from 2021 but she also said this that day, I saved the scree shots because they were so fing ridiculous.

1716653728997.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah its from 2021 but she also said this that day, I saved the scree shots because they were so fing ridiculous.

View attachment 2956864
Literally both of those answers are extremely ironic today. Her standards are so low that she settled for Lordon, and they’re also attached at the hip so she’s the opposite of independent.. girl can’t be alone to save her life

Reactions: 37
Wow, so not only did she end up taking that “worst” advice and lowering her standards to be as low as possible (Lordon is rubbing shoulders with actual criminals right now), she is soon to become an unhappily married woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand how her family is watching this mental disintegration and not doing anything about it. With that TikTok, it's clear those are not the utterances of a well-balanced mind. She's getting into psychotic break territory with those insane ramblings.

Reactions: 14
'unhappily married woman' she always sounds so salty lmao. hey at least that woman actually made it down the aisle💅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'unhappily married woman' she always sounds so salty lmao. hey at least that woman actually made it down the aisle💅
I have never in my life viewed marriage as an achievement, or something to tick off on a list. Is that really how other people see it? Do they pursue it?

Reactions: 33
Well if she thinks that two people can be happily married 24/7, 7 days a week x forever then she's beyond delusional. But good luck with that donkey, you already have a shed, might as well fill it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's a documentary exposing teal I think it's called the deep end or something like that (I love documentaries about cults T.T this one was great!)
I watch cults to consciousness on YouTube…excellent for culty enlightenment. The reality is that anyone can get sucked in , getting out is the difficult part.
Donkeys parents must be blind or distraught that their son is not doing something sensible with his life and that most likely they are still funding his escapades.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have never in my life viewed marriage as an achievement, or something to tick off on a list. Is that really how other people see it? Do they pursue it?
Some yeah, like Estee Lalonde, she said she wanted to be engaged since she was 12, then watched wedding shows, like Say Yes to the Dress all her life and couldn't wait to be a fiancee, the guy doesn't matter, any bf proposing would do. I don't think she even tell them that from the beginning just springs it on them.

I have friends who date to find a life partner, they are super open about it from beginning and I think that's sweet, you're honest about what you want and then hope to find someone who feels the same way, but some ppl like Etsee will legit put a gun to your head after a year and a half no matter what to check off that box.

1716661105231.png

1716660947230.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone know what the sitch is with the shed since is disappeared off the market? Is it back on Air BnB or rented? Or just sat empty like Niomi’s head?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.