Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing this Good Cop, Bad Cop routine and it's part scary and part hilarious.

First she says that she always wanted to be engaged and was already pressuring him a year and a half into an on and off relationship then she says she shouldn't care about getting engaged since it's "off brand" for her lol... its actually very on brand for her.

This is super long so apologies but if someone doesn't want to listen to the whole thing here are some bits -
1705341378263.png

1705341417674.png

1705341448995.png

1705341521726.png

1705341607377.png

1705341629529.png

1705341659185.png

Grace asks when this was in their relationship and Estee's smirks through "early, too early"

1705341723048.png

uh huh sure Jan...

1705341752053.png

1705341782975.png

1705341818727.png

mind you they broke up like 16 times while dating...

1705341877293.png

1705341899811.png

1705341921000.png

1705341950231.png

Her calling him "slow" just sounds crappy to me

1705342009525.png

1705342100565.png

1705342123875.png

1705342156458.png

but you did force him Adstee...

" The ultimatum is a way for them to exert control over something they feel they have no control over — namely, another’s behavior or traits,”

1705343405344.png

1705343477435.png

1705343520295.png

She thinks its easy to have a baby on her own because she has "friends" haha like WHO? and a support system, what her family all the way up in Canada? Its not like her mom can just drop in to babysit...

1705343613782.png

1705343644754.png

1705343666689.png

and there it is... ok I will stop now, I'm going overboard here lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh it just gets worse, she got all serious and said that her ultimatum was that he had until end of summer to propose or else. And he was asking her when summer ends and she said end of August and he's like, wait I thought summer ends in Septembers and she got all serious and said "donnnt TEST me" omg.. then smiled and said that he wanted to propose by then "all on his own".

1705347043007.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can't believe she's doing a whole media tour to brag about ultimatuming a man into marriage. Like does she think this is gonna take her to the next level in her life? She's gonna get universal acclaim for being a Bold Ass witch who Did The Thing. MW sales are gonna skyrocket. She's gonna get her own show like Drew Barrymore. I can't take it.
---
Oh it just gets worse, she got all serious and said that her ultimatum was that he had until end of summer to propose or else. And he was asking her when summer ends and she said end of August and he's like, wait I thought summer ends in Septembers and she got all serious adn said "donnnt TEST me" omg.. then smiled and said that he wanted to propose by then "all on his own".
Holy tit...WHY IS SHE ADMITTING TO ALL THIS???? It's humiliating.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope Normie runs to the hills. Or that it’s all a very elaborate joke. Nobody, even the most offline person can possibly be okay being talked about like this by the person they presumably love?
I frankly doubt Normie loves her either. I know he is supposed to have a good job but maybe he was after a bit of money? A ticket to the US to work from there?

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's doing a whole media tour to brag about ultimatuming a man into marriage. Like does she think this is gonna take her to the next level in her life? She's gonna get universal acclaim for being a Bold Ass witch who Did The Thing. MW sales are gonna skyrocket. She's gonna get her own show like Drew Barrymore. I can't take it.
---

It's okay tho, Estee reassured us that after he proposed the relationship got better and she stopped being mean. Also he's really happy now....

1705348376279.png

1705348405095.png

Yeah he's happy she stopped ragging about it, she would bring it up constantly.

• Haha
1705349142735.png

She wants kids ASAP but not now lol...

1705349212438.png

1705349240204.png

Well unlike Estee most people do work while raising families, cause you know, I can't just call up a mattress company and get a free 4th mattress or some gifted stay or trip, I pay for my things.

1705349403580.png

Ahaha yeah, your assistants that LEFT...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
---

Ben McDermott is most definitely into hardcore public shaming, and Messtée delivers like no one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ben McDermott is most definitely into hardcore public shaming, and Messtée delivers like no one.
Can you imagine two men sitting down and talking about their gf/finace like that, Estee would probably vom watching that. But its totally okay for HER to do it. I can't imagine this guy being totally fine with this unless he loves public shaming.

Can you imagine two men sitting down and talking about their gf/finace like that, Estee would probably vom watching that. But its totally okay for HER to do it. I can't imagine this guy being totally fine with this unless he loves public shaming.
I can't imagine anybody talking this way. Either she's bonkers, or he's into that tit. Either way, it's TMI and gross. Messtée should know it backfires big time. Well, she'd know it if she wasn't that dense.

We Tattlers should launch a podcast called Business Bimbo Babble and satirize all this tit because it's bleeping greviously dumb as tit and out of control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IMAGINE saying in public interviews and after you SCAMMED a man into proposing marriage, "IN SOME WAYS I THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER IF I DIDN'T HAVE A GUY".

IF this FAKE PROPOSAL doesn't fall flat on it's ass before the end of 2024, I'll be shocked. Ben must be so CHILL he doesn't even care whether he lives or dies at this point, LOL. WITAF.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMAGINE saying in public interviews and after you SCAMMED a man into proposing marriage, "IN SOME WAYS I THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER IF I DIDN'T HAVE A GUY".

IF this FAKE PROPOSAL doesn't fall flat on it's ass before the end of 2024, I'll be shocked. Ben must be so CHILL he doesn't even care whether he lives or dies at this point, LOL. WITAF.
LMAOoooo oh this thread is giving me life today, yes...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder she used to call herself Chillpreneur. If that's your preneur, you can keep it. If Mr Chill stays alive, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way she talks about Canada so much. She paints such a simplistic picture of Waterloo and then rolls her eyes at the concept of Toronto as a 'big city'

ETA BC MAJOR EYE ROLL
She talks about not connecting with other girls in school because they were "happy-go-lucky" and cared about stuff like S Club 7 and that wasn't even "on her radar" and she was thinking about her favourite book and what that says about her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I hate the way she talks about Canada so much. She paints such a simplistic picture of Waterloo and then rolls her eyes at the concept of Toronto as a 'big city'

ETA BC MAJOR EYE ROLL
She talks about not connecting with other girls in school because they were "happy-go-lucky" and cared about stuff like S Club 7 and that wasn't even "on her radar" and she was thinking about her favourite book and what that says about her
She fast became one of those insufferable morons who think by virtue of living in a mega "brand name" city her stock instantly went up and she became a more worthy, enviable, credible person. She's lived in London her entire adult life and traveled several places (but she'd hardly have left her couch if she wasn't an influencer or somebody's girlfriend) and she's barely anymore worldly for it. She's same dumb dumb vapid Estee who thinks she's too good for her surroundings.

She's never even done any self-directed travel that wasn't a weekend in the country or a resort with Normie. Hilarious she thinks she's too good for bleeping Toronto, which is an awesome place, when wtf does she even do in London but shop and eat and get beauty treatments?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine Estee even finishing a book. Remember the Joan Didion Book?

How about the part where she admits she has a temper and was mean in her past relationships? But not anymore lol

She was also really pleased to say that her ultimatum TikTok went viral. I think that’s what she wants in the end, attention, and to make it in the US so her brand doesn’t go under since she really has nothing to offer. She’s coasted along with the crying videos and now the ultimatum is her niche

Last edited:
  • Haha