Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her, she has a big piece of card or something stage left because she’s constantly looking at it after about 20 seconds in because she’s forgotten her lines 🫠👏
With the darting eyes and wild hair she looks very “Free Britney”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She keeps mentioning that she's not working with them and that it's not an AD, sounds fishy to me. So they send it to her for free, the test will be free for her and she's advertising anyways. It's a fking AD.

Can't wait for the comment section to fill up, it's so weird seeing normal comments versus IG censorship and "oh sweetie you're gorgeous" over and over...

1716567661227.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lmao. A proper gynecological hormones panel requires several tubes of blood (I've got PCOS so I get lab tests done every year). I'm sure that tiny little tubey amount of blood is going to give you a wealth of knowledge... Not.

Seems like a scam a la Elizabeth Holmes but okay, Nims. Sure.

Reactions: 32
Yeah it should be marked as an AD because she got sent it for free 🤦🏻‍♀️ But she never seems to follow ASA guidelines
---
Also I don't see Niomi lasting long on TikTok because comments on there are always 100 times worse than instagram and she can't seem to take any criticism 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, all I see from that most recent TikTok is that Donkey is trying to trap her ass in a shady marriage by having a kid.

Reactions: 27
Well, if she’s testing her fertility we can only hope that means she’s not actually pregnant. Pray lord long may it be the case!

Reactions: 14
Lmao. A proper gynecological hormones panel requires several tubes of blood (I've got PCOS so I get lab tests done every year). I'm sure that tiny little tubey amount of blood is going to give you a wealth of knowledge... Not.

Seems like a scam a la Elizabeth Holmes but okay, Nims. Sure.
She already has one lady telling her that it's not reliable. It's worrisome that people look up to her and think ok I will do this instead of just going to a doctor. Especially after that froggy contraception video she had where she was being cross examined by Jamie, where she said getting BC is like going to the candy shop, and the past year taking legit medical advice from the lunar cycle...now she's pushing this lol. Weird.

Reactions: 15
Oh Lord, the contraception video. I’d forgotten about that 🙈
As someone currently going through fertility testing to prepare for treatment, a finger prick blood test isn’t going to show much.
The blood has to be checked at specific points of your cycle (2nd day of your period and again 7 days before your next period is due) to determine progesterone levels and if you’re ovulating.
But we know Nims loves a scam. But seriously, why TikTok all of a sudden and silence on IG where her beloved 1.3M are?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Comments on her newest TikTok are already being deleted, I was reading them, refreshed and 3 are gone, back to 6. Wonder if she's reading them and hitting REPORT REPORT REPORT

Nims reading her comments -

People are telling too much truth on there, she won't last long... and this is why she came back to TikTok after making an account what, 2 years ago? To sell that stupid testing kit that legit looks like an Elizabeth Holmes project as @QueenBW perfectly pointed out! She thinks she can use different platforms to sell different things, probably why she's on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t fully understand TikTok, there’s a section that says folded comments - does that mean she can try to hide them but if you click on them they appear for you to read anyway?!

Some funny ones though…

534DFB95-2905-485E-A8C4-ABD49ADC9F51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gosh I swear this is the stuff she said she would share on her Substack for $$ Im legit laughing reading the comments, and this video is just kinda cheesy.

I just want to go through the screen and smack her. NIOMI. NO ONE - NOOOOOOO ONEEEEEEEE - SAYS "BLEEDING" INSTEAD OF "PERIOD". ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. ZERO. NINGUÉM. YOU DO NOT LOOK CLEVER OR SPIRITUAL OR FEMININE BECAUSE YOU SAY "I'M BLEEDING". YOU'RE STUPID. AND DUMB. AND COMPLETELY BONKERS. God, it makes me irrationally MAD to hear speak like that IN SUCH A CONDESCENDING WAY, TOO.
EDIT: Also, I can't believe she thought it would be a good idea to switch to TikTok, SJSKAJFKDMF. That place is crazy, she'll get eaten alive there. Another dumb decision in her life.

Reactions: 15
It was Joe's fat and brother
I just want to go through the screen and smack her. NIOMI. NO ONE - NOOOOOOO ONEEEEEEEE - SAYS "BLEEDING" INSTEAD OF "PERIOD". ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. ZERO. NINGUÉM. YOU DO NOT LOOK CLEVER OR SPIRITUAL OR FEMININE BECAUSE YOU SAY "I'M BLEEDING". YOU'RE STUPID. AND DUMB. AND COMPLETELY BONKERS. God, it makes me irrationally MAD to hear speak like that IN SUCH A CONDESCENDING WAY, TOO.
EDIT: Also, I can't believe she thought it would be a good idea to switch to TikTok, SJSKAJFKDMF. That place is crazy, she'll get eaten alive there. Another dumb decision in her life.
Good!👍

Reactions: 4
I don’t fully understand TikTok, there’s a section that says folded comments - does that mean she can try to hide them but if you click on them they appear for you to read anyway?!

Some funny ones though…

View attachment 2955055
Hm I don't know I don't use TikTok enough honestly, kinda hate it but this is hilarious, also don't see the peen comment anymore, these are the only ones I see now.

1716576285449.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good for you! Your standards, not your meltdown, I know it is rough out there. Keep your standards high. I know it can be challenging. I promise you it is worth it!! I got a lot of smugness from ladies I know getting married before me, but I didn’t care, I’m not settling for any less than I deserve (the best!) and that is hard to find. But I found him and he is everything I imagined and more (my pic is flowers from our wedding). I focused on making myself the best I can be with a full happy life (with therapy), and then something wonderful came along. And now my friends or people I knew that rushed to get engaged to any donkey that paid them attention because of some imaginary timeline or pressure we put on ourselves is either getting divorced or miserable.

I have watched Niomi since Marcus and she will never be happy until she figures herself out. I always wished therapy for her instead of seeing a leaf blowing in the wind and deciding it’s the universe talking her into another bad decision. But alas, the longer her BS goes on, the less hope (read, no hope) I have she will somehow magically come to her senses and take a break and get some help.
Thank you Tattlers, women supporting women at its best . I feel much better for your information with my new puzzle and new earrings 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Lord, the contraception video. I’d forgotten about that 🙈
As someone currently going through fertility testing to prepare for treatment, a finger prick blood test isn’t going to show much.
The blood has to be checked at specific points of your cycle (2nd day of your period and again 7 days before your next period is due) to determine progesterone levels and if you’re ovulating.
But we know Nims loves a scam. But seriously, why TikTok all of a sudden and silence on IG where her beloved 1.3M are?!
Good luck with that! Sending good vibes. You know, recharging crystals or full moon stuff, just a regular person wishing another person with good outcomes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she is very close to having a mental breakdown if she’s not already going through one. Following accounts like that is not something a healthy/sane person does. It’s almost like a cry for help?
I fully agree.
I am surprised her family is not intervening...it is sad to watch her at this point :(
At least we know her ex_bff Charlotte really cared about her since she must have attempted an intervention when she started dating donkey.

Reactions: 9
I fully agree.
I am surprised her family is not intervening...it is sad to watch her at this point :(
At least we know her ex_bff Charlotte really cared about her since she must have attempted an intervention when she started dating donkey.
The cold way Niomi dismissed this via her whole „got rid of people who don’t serve me anymore“ spiel. She has no friend left.

Will be interesting to see how she reframes London now; she was so happy to be back after last year‘s declaration of the city having „male energy“ that also wasn’t serving her anymore. So I’m curious what she’ll say this time before leaving with Le Donkey.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.