Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But at least Caggie makes an effort to organise her podcast by working with producers and booking guests (not my cup of tea but credit where credit is due), as opposed to just putting on some headphones in her living room which was the FULL extent of Niomi’s effort into her podcast!
But I don't think it's genuine, I've seen how she really talks and what she thinks is "funny" she just has a high drive to make that cash unlike Niomi who flip flops constantly on every thing she does. Niomi couldn't be bothered to set up an event these days, Caggie on the other hand thrives for that notoriety and again money but I don't think she's any better really. Its like a bunch of wealthy white women hugging it out and telling each other how special they are.

Not trying to be rude or pick a fight, my gut just really doesn't trust this chick :p

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh I swear this is the stuff she said she would share on her Substack for $$ Im legit laughing reading the comments, and this video is just kinda cheesy.

Bless her, she has a big piece of card or something stage left because she’s constantly looking at it after about 20 seconds in because she’s forgotten her lines 🫠👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Bless her, she has a big piece of card or something stage left because she’s constantly looking at it after about 20 seconds in because she’s forgotten her lines 🫠👏
Yeah just noticed, she can't keep eye contact, keeps looking around because she's not comfortable.

Reactions: 6
But I don't think it's genuine, I've seen how she really talks and what she thinks is "funny" she just has a high drive to make that cash unlike Niomi who flip flops constantly on every thing she does. Niomi couldn't be bothered to set up an event these days, Caggie on the other hand thrives for that notoriety and again money but I don't think she's any better really. Its like a bunch of wealthy white women hugging it out and telling each other how special they are.

Not trying to be rude or pick a fight, my gut just really doesn't trust this chick :p
Oh don’t worry I wasn’t commending Caggie’s “work” as such 😂 more the fact that Nim’s version of a podcast was like child’s play, it didn’t even occur to her to try and actually produce it properly, which I find baffling when her 2 BFFs (Caggie/SarahAnn) have podcasts. They didn’t offer help or advice, shows the depth of their friendship.

Reactions: 9
Every single thing she says sounds just insane. She leaves her crystals outside to recharge? 😭 I have so much second-hand embarrasment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Every single thing she says sounds just insane. She leaves her crystals outside to recharge? 😭 I have so much second-hand embarrasment for her.
🤣🤣 noooo did she say that?? It's so weird how people like this think they're being so alternative but they all hit the same pseudoscience marks

Reactions: 24
Sorry that this is such a blast from the past but in her birthday lockdown video she says Joe is making her breakfast in bed but she is literally downstairs out of bed.. who gets up before someone makes you breakfast in bed just to vlog that you’re going to have breakfast in bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently if you leave a glass of water on your windowsill outside and then drink it in the morning or bathe with it, it can help with your manifesting 🫤 I can’t imagine saying that out loud
I can't believe she said that. She has actually lost the plot and sounds more insane by the minute. Seriously, this sort of thing seems to be all she talks about now. I doubt she's capable of having any sort of normal conversation these days.

Also, why can't she ever just say she has her period?! I don't know any woman that says they are 'bleeding right now'.

I wonder why she decided to start posting on TikTok rather than Instagram? She didn't even bother cross-posting to Instagram to bring her audience over. Too much work, I guess.

Reactions: 20
Oh don’t worry I wasn’t commending Caggie’s “work” as such 😂 more the fact that Nim’s version of a podcast was like child’s play, it didn’t even occur to her to try and actually produce it properly, which I find baffling when her 2 BFFs (Caggie/SarahAnn) have podcasts. They didn’t offer help or advice, shows the depth of their friendship.
Ah yes, totally, good points.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she said that. She has actually lost the plot and sounds more insane by the minute. Seriously, this sort of thing seems to be all she talks about now. I doubt she's capable of having any sort of normal conversation these days.

Also, why can't she ever just say she has her period?! I don't know any woman that says they are 'bleeding right now'.

I wonder why she decided to start posting on TikTok rather than Instagram? She didn't even bother cross-posting to Instagram to bring her audience over. Too much work, I guess.
She thinks it's feminist to say 'bleed' lol. I fully think the Tiktok thing is actually to try to get away from the shadows because her Instagram is now "ruined" with people mentioning the cock retreat constantly. Dreadful idea but I'm here for it! as someone put, she can't control the comments there ahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I thinks she's cultivating some new money making personality that she will stick to no matter what for a while, even if logically it doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 9
Ha those are real comments, curious how her control over them is on there.

Reactions: 11
She won't survive on Tiktok but the comments will be entertaining that's for sure. Also she's been on it since at least 2022 yet most of her 'friends' don't even follow her back (Max La Manna, Sarah Ann Macklin). Venetia doesn't follow her (and vice versa). Amelia doesn't follow her either but she's more of an acquaintance. You can tell by the people that she follows that our Nims is about as interesting as a bit of lint

Reactions: 15
It’s hard to comprehend just how’s she’s managing to get lower and lower. She’s legit been called a con-artist in her TikTok comments. I’d love see how she’s reacting to these today.
1621BD1E-C2FB-474A-9B4E-5A1BA67BC5EE.jpeg
1C44D9C9-B2EA-40DD-8EA1-EBA1D1143BE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think she is very close to having a mental breakdown if she’s not already going through one. Following accounts like that is not something a healthy/sane person does. It’s almost like a cry for help?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.