Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently if you leave a glass of water on your windowsill outside and then drink it in the morning or bathe with it, it can help with your manifesting 🫤 I can’t imagine saying that out loud
Yeah, if what you want to manifest is swallowing a dead bug

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she is very close to having a mental breakdown if she’s not already going through one. Following accounts like that is not something a healthy/sane person does. It’s almost like a cry for help?
At the hight of my terrible mental health breakdown I followed a woman called Teal Swan and bought her book. I was trying to do this meditation of hers and I started having a panic attack due to the nature of my job at the time and I had 'false memories' which made me think I had been abused by family (I hadn't) . It was all so so scary at the time my mind was just going crazy. I finally got proper therapy and I'm on the waiting list for an autism assessment (not saying Niomi is) but I was just reading all this stuff and following all these people and I believed them. I'm so glad I got proper help seeing all this with these culty people on this thread I can just see Niomi going down that same route I did all them years ago. People like this really scare me now. I've since read some bad things about that Teal Swan and I can't believe I got sucked in 😱

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sunscreen is toxic but she's more than happy to inject botox in her forehead. Make it make sense. Her last brain cell has officially left the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really 'looks' full on mentally ill now doesn't she? Like idk if that makes sense but the hair, the crazy eyes

Reactions: 24
She really 'looks' full on mentally ill now doesn't she? Like idk if that makes sense but the hair, the crazy eyes
What she believes in and what she is saying, seriously makes her an emergency patient for treatment of a mental disorder. She is completely nuts and lost the plot that I would not be surprised she will be that weird lady talking to herself on the streets stopping people to observe butterflies as a sign of something...what a downfall 😐 it is sickening to watch to be honest. She is humiliating herself everyday now talking and behaving like a lunatic

Reactions: 20
Sunscreen is toxic but she's more than happy to inject botox in her forehead. Make it make sense. Her last brain cell has officially left the chat.
And amazing how most of these 'everything is so toxic' people can waive flying and happily do it more than most citizens. In order to 'spread their message' I suppose.
I wonder if there is some truth to the DJ moving on, getting engaged or something speculation. It's obvious he was/is the love of her life. She desperately seems to look for signs and meaning everywhere to justify why she isn't with him. If only she wasn't with such a toxic immature creep as Donkey.
I think her ideal partner would be a slightly older businessman/lawyer type called Jonty or Miles, with a nice house in the country where they can have dogs and children. She could have a yoga studio and dabble in art.
Being with a man who watches people having their bumholes fiddled with is not it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Saw this on one of my fav Instagram accounts and I just thought of a certain someone. Did make me chuckle for the dark humour!

Screenshot_2024-05-24-11-06-16-665_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Here is another awful account she started following. She just loves scammers, it must be her kink or something.

View attachment 2954145
View attachment 2954147
View attachment 2954148
View attachment 2954149
View attachment 2954150
View attachment 2954151
View attachment 2954156
View attachment 2954157
View attachment 2954158
---
Kangen water is just another scam.
OMG, good luck curing his future melanoma with water. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i'm glad she's on tiktok now cause people are ruthless on there. she needs to realise how embarrassing this is (she won't)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i'm glad she's on tiktok now cause people are ruthless on there. she needs to realise how embarrassing this is (she won't)
So she doesn't do YT, IG or seemingly substack now.
She's just running away from each platform as she knows people actually have memories and remember her recent 'wow I'm so happy being single and finding myself again' twaddle. Her substack is a disaster as she can't really talk about anything concrete, just her vague inane feelings which nobody has any interest in.

Reactions: 22
“Pure yappery” took me out 😆 Niomi really is a certified yapper

Also, I just love how all these nutjobs talk about “escaping the matrix”, but spend all their days on instagram and other social media…they’re probably more “stuck in the matrix” than the next person
Or Niomi complaining about traffic in Bali on the daily while she was the traffic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or Niomi complaining about traffic in Bali on the daily while she was the traffic lol

Yes girl 😭 remember how upset she was that thousands of other white people JUST LIKE HER decided that Bali was a perfect and cheap destination they could exploit? And she was all like “Bali has changed so much, it’s just not the same anymore, there’s all this construction and it’s really busy”…yeah not tit Sherlock, all that stuff is getting built for people like you
1716556813543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wish she would just admit that her goal is not to actually be healthy, but just to look good. Not saying she’s doing great at looking good these days, but it’d be so much more truthful.

Reactions: 11
What I don't get is how she can get her whole personality sucked in like this. I have a good friend who was very much into astrology and would tell me to write down what I wanted at the beginning of a full moon, but mostly it'd just be for fun or as a side interest, and that's how it should be! All these wackos... Her poor mother! I hope she reads here and has an intervention for her!!

Side note but I've wanted to read this book and I think it's part of the problem for her: she's let her whole personality and identity be defined by how to make money off of her personality and identity, and it has to screw up her brain/mind, particularly when she never really had a proper job before, and was so young when she got big via Marcus, and was already a vapid girl to begin with, not an assured sense of self at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.