Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has ANYONE been reading my updates on here?
He is still with Anna, ive literally seen him coming out her flat with her, food shopping with her and update here occasionally as hes often near her flat
I reckon they live together now
You don’t have to be a couple just because you regularly hook up. Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently if you leave a glass of water on your windowsill outside and then drink it in the morning or bathe with it, it can help with your manifesting 🫤 I can’t imagine saying that out loud

• Haha
  • Wow
Didn't Niomi release that IG story about being back with Jamie on a bank holiday? lol, and she wrote her breakup article for HellloUK that had ONE LINE that mentioned anything about a seperation.

1716489069062.png

Reactions: 4
Apparently if you leave a glass of water on your windowsill outside and then drink it in the morning or bathe with it, it can help with your manifesting 🫤 I can’t imagine saying that out loud
She legit said that out loud?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t really blame Joe for keeping his life private now. He was always clearly VERY uncomfortable on camera, and I don’t think he appreciated Nims showing him off as though he was a dog at Crufts or something.
Anyway, it reminds me of a quote from the film What’s Your Number? -“Rich people are very good at protecting their privacy.”

So it would appear our Nims has ditched IG in favour of TikTok…
A017BABD-31C7-4537-9ACB-B56A06252203.jpeg

May I draw your attention to the comments though… 🤣
0A23FF01-1332-41C7-9C18-1A8B44D70D1D.jpeg

FEFF0B54-26B0-41E7-AC85-7677896A2714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't know about Joe and Anna. I guess I would like some proof, it seems so unlikely. It would be really exciting if they were still together, but I can't imagine Joe with someone so garish and obnoxious. And she's always alone at family gatherings. At her niece's christening someone took a picture from the back of the church, and there is no one sitting there who looks remotely like Joe. Anna has a fun, easygoing family that loves to hang out together. Wouldn't Joe be a part of that by now if he had been with Anna for this long? He seemed to enjoy being part of Niomi's family as well. Sure, he could insist on not being posted on anyone's Instagram, but that is quite a task for a family who likes to show off as much as they do. Also, Anna looks a bit miserable and not as pretty as she used to.

20240523_203840.jpg

20240523_204121.jpg

20240523_203927.jpg

20240523_203916.jpg

Reactions: 21
LOL... does she not realise she cannot control comments on Tiktok the same way as on IG? This will be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Side note, is that Big Tezza’s house?! Looks like she’s abroad to me…
Also: polite warning for those who go on to view - she mentions bleeding in that full moon video 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh I swear this is the stuff she said she would share on her Substack for $$ Im legit laughing reading the comments, and this video is just kinda cheesy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't know about Joe and Anna. I guess I would like some proof, it seems so unlikely. It would be really exciting if they were still together, but I can't imagine Joe with someone so garish and obnoxious. And she's always alone at family gatherings. At her niece's christening someone took a picture from the back of the church, and there is no one sitting there who looks remotely like Joe. Anna has a fun, easygoing family that loves to hang out together. Wouldn't Joe be a part of that by now if he had been with Anna for this long? He seemed to enjoy being part of Niomi's family as well. Sure, he could insist on not being posted on anyone's Instagram, but that is quite a task for a family who likes to show off as much as they do. Also, Anna looks a bit miserable and not as pretty as she used to.

View attachment 2953262
View attachment 2953265
View attachment 2953267
View attachment 2953268
I followed Ana for ages until pretty recently, never once saw Joe in her posts. And she posts a lot. She’d definitely be posting a boyfriend on the gram if she had one…

maybe they are FWBs? Or just friends?

I followed Ana for ages until pretty recently, never once saw Joe in her posts. And she posts a lot. She’d definitely be posting a boyfriend on the gram if she had one…

maybe they are FWBs? Or just friends?
I thought I was following her but now can't find her, sorry to ask I know its been asked a 1000 times but what's her handle? :) tia

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she was annoyed she had to add 92 to her name on there lol, guess this is her new Substack?

1716492160009.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nims wish she could make money like this, these chicks are redonk... ppl pay them for legit nothing

1716492536653.png

---
It's @annahernaman. Her profile is private though.
Ahh thank you, yeah weird thought I was following her, guess not... I dont seem to be blocked lol.

Reactions: 8
But at least Caggie makes an effort to organise her podcast by working with producers and booking guests (not my cup of tea but credit where credit is due), as opposed to just putting on some headphones in her living room which was the FULL extent of Niomi’s effort into her podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Side note, is that Big Tezza’s house?! Looks like she’s abroad to me…
Also: polite warning for those who go on to view - she mentions bleeding in that full moon video 🙄
Isn't that at her mom's house? The hideous den with the fake weathered wood and the bar with the Beatles stools?
I reported that video for false information.

Wow Niomi is not looking good these days and I can't pinpoint quite why.
She just looks so tired and unglowy.
I presume she is sorting out her yoga teaching now 🤭

I guess she hoped that she would find a dumber audience for her outrageous ideas on TikTok. She was wrong. The comments are great.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.