Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was like, she has a TikTok? Can't imagine how dull and boring it must be.

Reactions: 6
It looks like her mom’s or grandmas yard? I’m assuming it’s her mom’s new doves, since it just says “welcoming doves to their new home” or something like that
IMG_7841.jpeg

So weird that she posted that on her dead tiktok account??? Is she trying to switch gears to tiktok?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think Joe blocked me lol I had forgotten I had followed him back in the days but got curious about the picture you're talking about and when I got to his profile it's all very old posts... Good for him though, it's weird that I'd still be following him but I genuinely forgot!
Can someone post the pic then, just so we can see it?

It looks like her mom’s or grandmas yard? I’m assuming it’s her mom’s new doves, since it just says “welcoming doves to their new home” or something like that
View attachment 2952885
So weird that she posted that on her dead tiktok account??? Is she trying to switch gears to tiktok?
Oh good, Tiktok, another new project she can drop very soon!! She is so ridiculous with all her unfinished plans!!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2952885
It's like she hopes that nobody finds it yet still can't help herself and has to post it online somewhere ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me think she’s still in Brighton with family, which makes it all the more odd re: her rekindled relationship

Reactions: 17
Niomi lost 3.6K followers in the past 30 days. People are slowly cottoning on to her crap

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Joe blocked me lol I had forgotten I had followed him back in the days but got curious about the picture you're talking about and when I got to his profile it's all very old posts... Good for him though, it's weird that I'd still be following him but I genuinely forgot!
Can someone post the pic then, just so we can see it?

Oh good, Tiktok, another new project she can drop very soon!! She is so ridiculous with all her unfinished plans!!
Here you go :)

his friends look so damn normal in comparison to who Jamie White Dublin bASSed Life Coach wanna be hangs with

1716481071375.png

1716481097595.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an insta friend in common with Anna, can confirm no sighting of him on her gram. She looks to be single.

my now-husband had a bit of craft/artwork in his bedroom that I later discovered was something he’d done with his ex (who he’d lived with and broken up with actually). I wasn’t all that happy and asked him to get rid, which he did.

In just think some guys can be pretty unemotional and unsentimental with stuff like that. From my husband’s perspective, it was a nice picture and it was a faff to take down and find something to replace it.

I suspect Joey is the type to compartmentalise and subdue stressful/emotional stuff, so wouldn’t necessarily associate that stuff with Niomi in a sentimental way.

also… £675k on a tiny two bed flat?!!!

Reactions: 23
No.They haven't been together for years.She was last linked to some rich russian finance guy, but that seems to be over.Joe is a ghost.We can't find out anything about his personal life.
Has ANYONE been reading my updates on here?
He is still with Anna, ive literally seen him coming out her flat with her, food shopping with her and update here occasionally as hes often near her flat
I reckon they live together now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me think she’s still in Brighton with family, which makes it all the more odd re: her rekindled relationship
Maybe they are both saying at Tezza's at the moment?
---
He is still with Anna, ive literally seen him coming out her flat with her, food shopping with her and update here occasionally as hes often near her flat
Do you think they split and later got back together? I'm pretty sure somebody posted here that he wasn't at her sister's wedding and that Anna's been dating other guys.

Maybe they were one of those on and off couples but now they are "on" haha. Time will tell!

Reactions: 10
She was definitely dating that Russian guy last year though.So,maybe it really is an on/off thing?.

Reactions: 9
I don't know about you guys but
I am literally just so happy that it's finally smoothie bowl weather again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm doubtful they're still together just based on the fact that he unfollowed her. He may not post often but he still uses his account to follow friends and like posts.

Reactions: 23
I had seen some of your updates but the recent ones (I'm not always on here) were mostly about seeing him in her neighborhood, isn't it?

I'm doubtful they're still together just based on the fact that he unfollowed her. He may not post often but he still uses his account to follow friends and like posts.
I'm doubtful because I don't think Anna would keep their relationship private. She really wanted to show him off before - especially on that Soho Farmhouse weekend. I know her profile is private now, but people here still follow her, and surely he would have shown up in her stories at least.

That is, unless a condition of their relationship continuing is that she keep him off Instagram at all times (?!)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.