Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn't be surprised if the quick re-engagement has something to do with Joe. Like, she heard that he's engaged and now wants to beat him to the altar. Really wouldn't surprise me at all.

That he's selling his bachelor pad adds some weight to this.
This is the only thing that makes sense for this madness.. then again it's Niomi so it's probably that a raindrop landed in a tooth shape and that was the sign

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the only thing that makes sense for this madness.. then again it's Niomi so it's probably that a raindrop landed in a tooth shape and that was the sign
It's the new Niomi, she probably saw a rock or a leaf on the street and it was all she needed to guide her into that bad decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guess 5000 people took advantage of the free trial period?
SICK.. I checked others I follow on there, like legit real authors and makers and they didn't change their profile to look like that, I was wondering if hers was a setting to make it look more mysterious but probably not... she had 1k when she had a free Substack and that's what's left now it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More Human Garbage
You may wonder what is wrong with this woman to require this.
I kid you not - a sore knee.
Again when he's crawling all over her she has to repeat 'I feel safe. I feel protected'.
And this Human Garage is hitting Europe (including Ireland) according to Jamie's latest story !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have a tiny suspicion about a person on Joe’s IG, that she could be his current gf. If you go to his tagged pic there is a group photo from Aug 21, and the girl in white tee. Very very wild guess only .
Did he change his username on IG? I haven't checked his profile in forever and his old username appears to be a different account now.

Reactions: 6
Did he change his username on IG? I haven't checked his profile in forever and his old username appears to be a different account now.
Yes it's joe_w13
Anna still follows him, that's how I found his new username!

Reactions: 9
I really wouldn't be surprised if the quick re-engagement has something to do with Joe. Like, she heard that he's engaged and now wants to beat him to the altar. Really wouldn't surprise me at all.

That he's selling his bachelor pad adds some weight to this.

Not that we'll ever find out what's going on with Joey because he gives us NOTHING!
---

I thought Joe and Anna split after 8/9 months - pretty soon after that weekend away at Soho Farmhouse. I think it was confirmed that he wasn't at her sister's wedding.

Could be that they later got back together again, but we have no proof of that.

Joe hasn't updated his Instagram in forever, and last time I checked, Anna's profile was private.
Is he engaged tho???
---
For me it's so weird Joe kept that picture, above his bed.
I don't think you necessarily need to throw the ex's presents, but I don't see myself being able to keep the picture above my bed, seeingit every time before I go to bed and when I wake up...
Anyway maybe it's not sentimental for him so that's why he kept it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Anna? Is she with him? I'd love to know just like our nims

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Anna? Is she with him? I'd love to know just like our nims
No.They haven't been together for years.She was last linked to some rich russian finance guy, but that seems to be over.Joe is a ghost.We can't find out anything about his personal life.

Reactions: 18
No.They haven't been together for years.She was last linked to some rich russian finance guy, but that seems to be over.Joe is a ghost.We can't find out anything about his personal life.
That poor man is scarred for life, the amount of unwanted exposure of his life to the Internet when he was with Nims - no wonder he's disappeared completely!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is he engaged tho???
---
No idea, but if by chance he is getting married soon, Nims will definitely want to beat him to it!
---
I have a tiny suspicion about a person on Joe’s IG, that she could be his current gf. If you go to his tagged pic there is a group photo from Aug 21, and the girl in white tee. Very very wild guess only .
It's hard to tell just from one group shot. Maybe just friends? I don't know. Joe looks good, though. Healthy. I dread to think what he'd look like by now if he'd stayed with Nims. He looked like he was really suffering towards the end of their relationship and had lost quite a lot of weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No idea, but if by chance he is getting married soon, Nims will definitely want to beat him to it!
---

It's hard to tell just from one group shot. Maybe just friends? I don't know. Joe looks good, though. Healthy. I dread to think what he'd look like by now if he'd stayed with Nims. He looked like he was really suffering towards the end of their relationship and had lost quite a lot of weight.
In their last days together, remember this screen grab? I can't remember who got it but I saved it. That was Joe when he was with Niomi, on the verge of tears all the time.

1716470224129.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
---

Poor guy was on starvation rations.That insipid looking pizza really was the last straw.

Reactions: 17
Is he engaged tho???
---
For me it's so weird Joe kept that picture, above his bed.
I don't think you necessarily need to throw the ex's presents, but I don't see myself being able to keep the picture above my bed, seeingit every time before I go to bed and when I wake up...
Anyway maybe it's not sentimental for him so that's why he kept it.
Do we even know if he lived there for very long? Maybe he moved out as soon as he was back on his feet after losing his job with the Rajasthan Royals. He seemed to have his own place before moving in with Niomi, and it was only Freddie living in that apartment while he was studying. Or is this incorrect? It could have been Freddie's flat mate looking at that picture over the bed all those years. The print is Airbnb style anyway, nothing special.

Reactions: 20
She’s been very quiet lately?
Yeah, she's definitely with Lordon at the moment. They've both been super quiet. She's keeping him off her Instagram because:
1. She knows a good chunk of her followers have him all figured out and know he's bad news.
2. Even she knows that getting back with him is a bad idea. She looks so desperate.
3. She's probably at another cock worship retreat and she doesn't want that getting out again! 😄
---
She just posted a TikTok she’s bought doves? 😅
Ugh. What is she doing with doves? This could be part of her wedding planning.

I wasn't even aware she was on TikTok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.