Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh maybe that’s why Nims went crawling back to Lordon - she found out Joe was buying a new place with his partner.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One of those frames in the bedroom was a gift from Niomi to Joe (just went to that one video to check). I guess he wasn't disgusted enough with her to completely change the decor of that room or at least remove traces of her in the apartment (like the spice rack and that frame). Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He doesn’t strike me as someone who cares or thinks that deeply about that kind of stuff lol I feel like he probably didn’t even think about it or remembered where the frame was from

Reactions: 44
WTF DID I MISS, WHAT IS ALL THIS OF LORDON BEING ARSE FIDDLED, HOW DO I UNSEE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just checked her Substack and I'm confused before it said 6k+ subs and now it shows 1k+

1716400325336.png

this was back in March, from thread 79

1716401032450.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow. In all my years of having physio, they’ve never once needed to go near my vagina. This guy is sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Not to be that person but pretty sure Joes flat is for sale.... what do we reckon?
It is so funny that 3 people were planning to live in a 60 sq m place for an indeterminate amount of time. No wonder it accelerated the breakup.

One of those frames in the bedroom was a gift from Niomi to Joe (just went to that one video to check). I guess he wasn't disgusted enough with her to completely change the decor of that room or at least remove traces of her in the apartment (like the spice rack and that frame). Interesting.
Yeah isn't it a couple on the beach? She gave it to him bc she thought it looked like them. Funny he would leave that up all this time. I wonder if Anna ever asked about it 😂

Reactions: 12
Wow. In all my years of having physio, they’ve never once needed to go near my vagina. This guy is sick.
Yeah oddly convenient place for "treatment". Guy probably watches smut films in his free time on the loop, he looks like a total degenerate and clout chaser.
---
More Human Garbage
You may wonder what is wrong with this woman to require this.
I kid you not - a sore knee.
Again when he's crawling all over her she has to repeat 'I feel safe. I feel protected'.
So that later she cant feel icky and be like I didnt feel safe this was wrong, cause he made her say out loud the opposite while his little helpers filmed it all, its like some clause. I think that's why everything is on film, he's not doing this in secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This human garbage stuff is gross. What motivates people to do these things? Do the "clients" pay a lot of money? Is it some kind of a kink, do they (the "practitioners") want to feel power over other humans? I really don't understand what's in it, for anyone...

Reactions: 11
Yeah isn't it a couple on the beach? She gave it to him bc she thought it looked like them. Funny he would leave that up all this time. I wonder if Anna ever asked about it 😂
Do we definitely know that Anna and Joe are still together? Surprising that a relationship started so soon after the end of Niomi and Joe’s would last so long!

Reactions: 6
Ooh good spot. Maybe he’s selling up to buy with a new partner, deliriously happy. 🙊
I really wouldn't be surprised if the quick re-engagement has something to do with Joe. Like, she heard that he's engaged and now wants to beat him to the altar. Really wouldn't surprise me at all.

That he's selling his bachelor pad adds some weight to this.

Not that we'll ever find out what's going on with Joey because he gives us NOTHING!
---
Do we definitely know that Anna and Joe are still together? Surprising that a relationship started so soon after the end of Niomi and Joe’s would last so long!
I thought Joe and Anna split after 8/9 months - pretty soon after that weekend away at Soho Farmhouse. I think it was confirmed that he wasn't at her sister's wedding.

Could be that they later got back together again, but we have no proof of that.

Joe hasn't updated his Instagram in forever, and last time I checked, Anna's profile was private.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you see the spice rack- pic 3. Just saying 😅😅
I was like, you are JOKING but then I got on it and is it the same? Im so confused, why would he keep that anvil of his oppression at Freddie's apartment ahahhaa...

1716413171461.png

The banana stand is gone tho, good, it's where she hanged Joe's balls from half the time they were there.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have a tiny suspicion about a person on Joe’s IG, that she could be his current gf. If you go to his tagged pic there is a group photo from Aug 21, and the girl in white tee. Very very wild guess only .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.