Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea it was funny to make fun of her tool choices for partners or her wacky ideas, but I don’t find it funny anymore. And from what I see about him and who he is hanging with, I can’t say oh, it’s her fault she went back too bad. I was actually a good, smart adjusted person before I met a manipulative sociopath that had me all twisted until I realized he was the one person who got one over on me (superficial charm and all) and got out. This guy is beyond bad news or simply having a douche boyfriend and I want any woman in a toxic relationship with a manipulator, crazy person, sociopath, abuser etc to GET OUT. I don’t know the exact definition of this relationship but he willingly is hanging with some horrible culty people. I just want to resume talking about her being out of touch w reality and smoothie bowl weather again. Not this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly. Jamie white is just sick beyond any comprehension. Vile and disgusting in the most disturbing way🤢 dumb niomi is way better then consumed by a disgusting cult niomi...

Reactions: 14
Yea it was funny to make fun of her tool choices for partners or her wacky ideas, but I don’t find it funny anymore. And from what I see about him and who he is hanging with, I can’t say oh, it’s her fault she went back too bad. I was actually a good, smart adjusted person before I met a manipulative sociopath that had me all twisted until I realized he was the one person who got one over on me (superficial charm and all) and got out. This guy is beyond bad news or simply having a douche boyfriend and I want any woman in a toxic relationship with a manipulator, crazy person, sociopath, abuser etc to GET OUT. I don’t know the exact definition of this relationship but he willingly is hanging with some horrible culty people. I just want to resume talking about her being out of touch w reality and smoothie bowl weather again. Not this.
You make a great point. No one deserves to be in a manipulative relationship. It’s almost scarier when they keep everything private (which of course, she is entitled to) because there’s no one to clock what a creep he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get it, totally, but it's good to expose this stuff, letting it fester and thrive in silence while ppl genuinely seek out their counsel is worse.

Reactions: 11
I still can't get over how they had to break up, weigh their options, and think about it... in order to come to the conclusion that they were "the one" for each other.

That's not the win you think it is, Niomi. 💀

200w-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she's with mini moon (pregnant) which is why they reunited and they're keeping their relationship off socials to protect their special, sacred relationship from the evil shadows who have made niomi doubt her true path to happiness (being mrs.lordon) in the past.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think she's with mini moon (pregnant) which is why they reunited and they're keeping their relationship off socials to protect their special, sacred relationship from the evil shadows who have made niomi doubt her true path to happiness (being mrs.lordon) in the past.
Yikes. Well let's hope she doesn't need/want a caesarian 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yikes. Well let's hope she doesn't need/want a caesarian 😬
The day Garbage Gary has a C-section is the day I will listen to his opinions about it.

He labels everything as trauma and then miraculously has cures for it, wow.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
One the one hand I think, no she’s not pregnant. But then on the other that wouldn’t be the wildest thing at this stage and basically anything is possible in this tit show. Just when we think it can’t get worse/weirder/wilder - it does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is the TikTok journalist on here? Maybe she could do an exposé on Lordon and the vile company he is keeping.

Lydia on TikTok is really good! @lydiarosehawken
It would be great if she started a little press interest into these weirdos.

Reactions: 8
I meant to post about this yesterday but tattle is playing up for me on mobile these days :(
While I do feel for Niomi that she’s so obviously fallen for a manipulative scammer, she does make it hard to worry for her when she smugly posts about having a „boy“ and how „love wins“ and make out sessions in cafes etc., like she did in the first two years with Lordon. She twists reality like all influencers do, but it’s somehow even more infuriating when it’s so obvious that she’s spreading a dangerous narrative, while being manipulated herself. I‘m not unsympathetic to her fate, but I hope she keeps as quiet about him as she has since her announcement.

Reactions: 10
Do we think she buys into the submissive women/provider men narrative that he is into? That would be a huge jump from her brand and also quite dissonant with the audience she gathered over the years

Do we think she buys into the submissive women/provider men narrative that he is into? That would be a huge jump from her brand and also quite dissonant with the audience she gathered over the years
I think she does in a way, but in return she starves her men. Like, she goes along with what they want (YouTube career, India, cock worshipping) but she controls not only her own body, but theirs too but enforcing her restricting eating habits on them. Forky of all people seems to have escaped unscathed in that respect.

im already bored of the butt probing and random naked bearded men, she needs to post some info

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Niomi is like an empty vessel...she will house the beliefs of the man she is with and at this day and time it is unfortunately Donkey that is the man dictating her thoughts. She doesn't seem to think for herself - she always bases her serious life decisions on the moon, sun, saturn and butterflies..everything except using what's between her ears 🧠 . It's quite sad that someone has relinquished all control of their lives to astrology/tarot/butterflies rather than taking the reins and full power of the outcome. I genuinely do pity her. She thinks people are jealous of her but I don't feel anything for her except pity and sadness.

About her possibly being pregnant...please correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't some of the yoga poses she was doing be unsuitable for someone who is pregnant? I don't think she's pregnant but I feel the silence on Social medial is due to some serious wedding planning going on. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we get bombarded with "we eloped!!" photos in the very near future.

• Sick
  • Heart
I read this comment about a different influencer (JennIm) and parts of it made me think of Niomi and Jamie.

"Gosh I have no idea why this person is popular. She has this fake smile on all the time, and yeah why all the lecturing? She’s not wise or bright enough. I X out of these toothy grin, dead inside random lectures. They sold this deliriously happy couple lie. Another couple divorcing after disappearing after oversharing and milking how ideal they are. But they cannot make things happen really [...]"
---
Not to be that person but pretty sure Joes flat is for sale.... what do we reckon?
Pahhfect, Niomi can buy it, park the donkey in :LOL: wild that it's that far in price from what she paid for her shed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.