Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2947317
Nearly 40 and sitting there watching in wonder as if the man there is about to pull out a Ferrari from this arse….!
I would need to burn down the internet and move to Madagaskar if anyone ever found out that my fiancé is paying money to be fingered in front of an live audience [and the whole of the world wide web]
This is just prep for his Man retreat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today, I had a minimeltdown about how my dating life is challenging...after catching up on this thread , It makes sense...I value / love myself enough not to end up dating or getting engaged to a nutter ....
He disgusts me...
Niomi should try therapy...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Today, I had a minimeltdown about how my dating life is challenging...after catching up on this thread , It makes sense...I value / love myself enough not to end up dating or getting engaged to a nutter ....
He disgusts me...
Good for you! Your standards, not your meltdown, I know it is rough out there. Keep your standards high. I know it can be challenging. I promise you it is worth it!! I got a lot of smugness from ladies I know getting married before me, but I didn’t care, I’m not settling for any less than I deserve (the best!) and that is hard to find. But I found him and he is everything I imagined and more (my pic is flowers from our wedding). I focused on making myself the best I can be with a full happy life (with therapy), and then something wonderful came along. And now my friends or people I knew that rushed to get engaged to any donkey that paid them attention because of some imaginary timeline or pressure we put on ourselves is either getting divorced or miserable.

I have watched Niomi since Marcus and she will never be happy until she figures herself out. I always wished therapy for her instead of seeing a leaf blowing in the wind and deciding it’s the universe talking her into another bad decision. But alas, the longer her BS goes on, the less hope (read, no hope) I have she will somehow magically come to her senses and take a break and get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He disgusts me...
Sorry to hear that ❤ There are so many charlatans and users out there, after watching 10 seasons of Love is Blind (Sweden, Brazil and US) I've been educated even further on that but nothing wakes you up like this thread, because dayuuummm...

Therapy would help, she needs professionals and not professional scammers, she will look everywhere to be "Fixed" but the places that can actually help her. But this is Niomi we're talking about and to her the truth is the sharpest knife. She will avoid it at all costs possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never thought that throughout this thread we will have cock worshiping and butt chakra ...Niomi’s life is just one giant dumpster fire 😅🤣 what we will witness next !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have never thought that throughout this thread we will have cock worshiping and butt chakra ...Niomi’s life is just one giant dumpster fire 😅🤣 what we will witness next !
I know! I'm sure we all thought the cock worship was the weirdest and sleaziest Donkey would get but(t) honestly him getting his bumhole probed by a burly Texan has exceeded expectations 😂
How can Dim bear to anyway near him? He's such a strange creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry but what have I just watched?

Nims liked this post.
---
and another.... what

It's giving that episode of Friends where Ross had something in his butt and Phoebe's alternative doctor miraculously got it to go away, wrapped around his watch. Obviously all of it making fun of people exactly like these ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always thought she was the color beige as a person. Dim and boring and dull as dishwater watching her over the years, and still so shocked at how much literal insane stuff we have witnessed. Sometimes I avoid this thread because my eyes can only take so much!

Reactions: 15
It's going to be hairy now that he's into some next level manifASSting.

• Haha
Thanks to @curiouscat106 for thread title suggestion.

Well yes it's true. What Tattlers already suspected. They are back together, and not just that but engaged again 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2925936

Niomi has now finished her 200hr yoga training and is back in London. Presumably Lordon is with her but no word from him since him doing 'a training' in Barcelona. He can drop all this pretending to work so hard lark now he's got his cash cow back.
In other news Niomi has done lots of mandalas.
Oh bloody hell not this again (sorry I’ve skipped a few threads)

• Haha
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the last couple of pages in this thread. 😭🥴🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies for seemingly missing a beat here, but what on earth is going on with the butt pictures?? I think I missed it but don’t have the stomach to go back and re-read. What’s his genuine explanation of these pictures?? I don’t understand!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.