Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who thinks he broke up with her back in January or whenever it was? Possibly as some kind of power play?
I also get this feeling… has he ever mentioned that they’re back together via stories etc? Or was it just Nimbo that announced it? Definitely feels like it’s a power play on his half. He has always given me coercive control vibes. I’m genuinely scared for Niomi, especially after 🍑👀

Reactions: 14
I also get this feeling… has he ever mentioned that they’re back together via stories etc? Or was it just Nimbo that announced it? Definitely feels like it’s a power play on his half. He has always given me coercive control vibes. I’m genuinely scared for Niomi, especially after 🍑👀
I think he never posted anything about the breakup to begin with. He removed the photos of Niomi from his grid many days after Niomi had already erased every trace of him from her profile. He also kept the text mentioning his engagement on his website for a longish time. It seemed as if he didn't want to accept it had really ended, not Niomi.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely agree that little Jimmy is a controlling narcissist and that he knows he’s onto a good thing with Niomi. However, the thing that still gets me is that SHE FLEW TO SA. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely agree that little Jimmy is a controlling narcissist and that he knows he’s onto a good thing with Niomi. However, the thing that still gets me is that SHE FLEW TO SA. 🤷‍♀️
Yup, SHE seemed to go grovelling back to HIM. Still no idea who broke up with whom- could fit either scenario.

Reactions: 12
More info about Human Garage

Is HumanGarage's content actually medically safe advice?

Paraphrasing the first video I saw: Your lips are connected to your butthole in one giant tube. Therefore, torquing your butt is healthy because of fascia-related things leading all the way up to your neck.
I thought for sure it was some parody but, after watching his (Garry Lineham's) other videos, he's clearly portraying legitimacy with a lot of science-y sounding terminology. Some of it seems pretty harmless but I fear that his body-hack advice may be a mixed bag of true science and total BS. He has almost 1M followers on Instagram.
Is this guy legit?
The video I'm referencing:
His other socials:

H**y s**t. This guy served two years in Fed prison for drug trafficking between the US and Canada. He did change his name from Nathanael Garrard Lineham to "Garry" Lineham. Now he's a quack health guru sticking his fingers up peoples butts (a homage to his prison days?) and lives in Mexico, probably still trafficking drugs - just the other border this time.

Regardless of his past his a complete fraud and nothing he says or advocates has any semblance of legitimacy. Also he doesn't pay his employees.

Sources:
https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao/cac/Pressroom/pr2008/131.html
https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/dpt-lineham052210-story.html
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Human-Garage-Reviews-E1706514.html

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I realize I made a great point above and got the guys name wrong at the same time 🤣 and I absolutely refuse to change it. She has been through such weirdos after dreamy Joe that they all meld together. This one is definitely the most culty. I think it probably is a mess as to who broke up w who, who came crawling back etc. I think he does brainwash her, and she is so easily brainwashed. I thought maybe she escaped for a moment, or had a moment of clarity after the c worship and maybe thought nope, this is wrong, I want it over…so she escapes and breaks it off, tries to forget and wipes him off IG, but I think ultimately she is in deep the cult mindset of him and the people he associates with and he probably knew he still had her in the palm of his hand. She was still brainwashed, and it only took a bit of time and some manipulation for her to go running back to him, flying to SA for Christ’s sake, to be sucked back in.

Sometimes you fall into a toxic relationship where you feel like you have control when the controlling partner does the whole time. Deep down you may know something is wrong…maybe try and leave, but then go back. (I am in no way saying she is being abused, I just look at this falling for him, breaking up and running back as a toxic pattern in a different way)

You run back…fly to SA possibly because you falsely believe that is what love is supposed to feel like even though it certainly isn’t love, it’s control or manipulation or a crazy man who like having his butthole touched for spiritual guidance…and falling back in because you don’t have a sense of the reality of the situation or who you are. Even before this I think a touchstone of Niomi her whole YT career is not understanding real life or looking for who she is in the wrong places when what she needed years and years ago was looking inward through therapy. She doesn’t know love because she doesn’t know herself, what her standards for love and respect should be, her boundaries…and that will always lead her to make stupid decisions.

I am not trying to absolve Niomi at all, I think she is the only person on YT I’ve called out for being an utter idiot in so many ways, she was insufferable before this cult stuff, but somehow I think she is so beyond her depth at this point that I’m kinda worried for her…and feel sorry for her family. Her life and decisions are like watching a car crash in slow motion not being able to do anything. They always were, but this is a whole level of crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She always keeps her eyes firmly on the money so I don't worry about her at all.🤢

Reactions: 8
She always keeps her eyes firmly on the money so I don't worry about her at all.🤢
Such a good point!! I see all this madness and just am automatically wanting to scream to anyone GET HELP, especially when she is so stupid. Never defending her, I just think she is mad. But a great point, because she would not be with a guy rubbing having his butthole manipulated at sketch retreats that was broke and didn’t have family money. I mean there are lots of mentally unwell people that do crazy things but no yuck, if it was someone poor doing that stuff, she would call the police to have them removed from the neighborhood! Can’t say no one warned her, so I guess enjoy the cult girl.

My mom’s lovely friend, her husband left her and her kids for a cult in California. Drained their bank accounts and had some lady in all white accompany him home to get the few worldly items he needed (they needed the money first though) then disappeared. He was strange, but bright (he went to a good MBA program w my dad) and definitely didn’t have warning signs like Niomi. Definitely was an out of touch privileged guy though. Watch out Niomi, can’t have the creep selling your marital properties/inheritance or else he would be like any other unappealing weirdo.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone find it weird that in the 2 weeks or so since they got re-engaged they have not posted photos of each other and have only briefly been in the same country together?
You would think they would spend time together or rub their happiness in other people's faces.

Reactions: 29
Quite. It's disturbing. This creep with his hands all over the woman. Getting her to say 'I feel safe and protected' feels like some kind of wierd insurance to me.
Definitely is. So she can’t come to her senses and say she was taken advantage of. What is that?! I feel like I don’t want to know. It seems…well I don’t want to say what it seems like but Jesus I am seriously disturbed.

Reactions: 8
If they have indeed broken it off again because she got the ick, again, then she's probably out at a retreat/Soho house somewhere figuring out how she's now going to announce it to the world again without looking ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they have indeed broken it off again because she got the ick, again, then she's probably out at a retreat/Soho house somewhere figuring out how she's now going to announce it to the world again without looking ridiculous.
At Soho House looking for a leaf to flutter by in the wind so she knows what to do next.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m calling the police. These images are vile. I wouldn’t be surprised if the place in Texas is under investigation for some kind of fraud. Fraudulent vibes all over.
It's beyond creepy. I think this Human Garbage man introduces soft launches touching body parts eg with Lordon and his arm, or whatever it was. Then when he's spouted enough waffle to convince feeble minded people (in Lordon's case) that it is based on 'science' he moves on to anuses and pubic area. All the while getting the person to be filmed saying 'I feel safe'. It's assault in plain sight basically. I hope they're never allowed near children.
Lordon encouraging them to go to Ireland is ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
…and falling back in because you don’t have a sense of the reality of the situation or who you are.
This 👏👏 I went back to an abusive manipulative boyfriend about 3 times before finally leaving him because I had no idea who I was without him. I also had no idea how unsafe that situation was. Only in hindsight do I see it.

I don't like her but I do worry for her. The way he's acted towards her on camera (mocking her, interrupting her, ignoring her when she speaks) proves he doesn't treat her well. Who knows what happens off camera. Nobody deserves that. She probably thinks she has no other option and with her support network completely exhausted, it'll be so difficult for her to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This 👏👏 I went back to an abusive manipulative boyfriend about 3 times before finally leaving him because I had no idea who I was without him. I also had no idea how unsafe that situation was. Only in hindsight do I see it.

I don't like her but I do worry for her. The way he's acted towards her on camera (mocking her, interrupting her, ignoring her when she speaks) proves he doesn't treat her well. Who knows what happens off camera. Nobody deserves that. She probably thinks she has no other option and with her support network completely exhausted, it'll be so difficult for her to leave.
On average it takes 7 tries to leave an abusive partner, so a big round of hugs to you for doing it on 3, Fruitful! Glad you're in a safe space now.

I also don't like Niomi but don't think she deserves someone like Lordon and do worry about her and about what she's transmitting to her gullible followers. The silver lining of her near zero social media engagement is that hopefully she's not doing her audience too much harm.

But yeah, Lordon has carefully eroded her support network in a very short space of time. Even her mother pulls away when he's around. If he gets her pregnant, it could be even more isolating and she could find it even harder to leave because of all her glaring unresolved trauma.

She's just depressing. It's not even an entertaining dumpster fire like when she got lost in the jungle with Forky or traipsed around Paris with him to say hi to Mona. Lordon Round 2 is just unrelentless horrifying, concerning tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.