Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right? It’s like they’re flicking something out of their poo holes 😱
That's exactly what they're doing.

I'm sorry I always love to share the lunatics I come across online, Niomi is so close to giving us this quality content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posted this on Lordon’s thread but might be interesting here too in case anyone has done any deep dives on these creepy dudes he’s hanging out with:

Is he still at the Sovereignty Ranch with this Human Garage guy (incidentally, I keep reading this as Human Garbage - probably an accurate description)?

They have scammer cultish vibes. They all seem like conspiracy theorist Trump supporters. Is Niomi really gonna let herself get involved with this? It’s next level nuts and I’m starting to feel worried for her.

They seem to film everything for social media and will definitely be after her to cash in on her influence.

This is like a true crime movie / misery memoir happening before our eyes. Niomi - save yourself!!!
Nims will 100% get involved with this. She follows Human Garbage on IG and also followed that Garry dude last week. Oh, and Lordon is bringing them all to Dublin in June.

We've all now seen the video of what Lordon got up to at that retreat (Ew!!) so I guess Nims has that to look forward to! 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why they don't perform these procedures in private rooms instead of having a bunch of strangers watching and filming people moaning while they get probed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And here I thought the last version of Jamie we saw was the worst one yet. Shezus...

Reactions: 11
How I long for the days when we talked about her smoothie bowls, vlogmases, hiding peanut butter and copying Kate Middleton…😢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait what is he genuinely having his arse hole fiddled with? On camera?
What, and I cannot stress this highly enough, the actual duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my days! I looked on coachhalin’s stories… WTActualF?!
Lordon is the guy in the green t-shirt and I’ve really no idea what’s going on there but 🤣 oh Nims what are are you thinking with this guy?!
View attachment 2945878
I feel like this photo of life coach Jamie White should go on Nimbobs wiki….. For all the newbie’s who do their research on Niomi Smart’ husband to be 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry if this has already
been posted to Jamie’s thread but what the actual duck is going on 😭

What a catch NIMS!!!
IMG_5288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
The photo of that guy er ‘fiddling’ with Jamie’s arse reminds me of those fake psychic surgeons who perform ‘surgery’ with their bare hands 😳 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg. I came over for my weekly perusal of the dumpster fire that is Niomi's life and am confronted with photos of the Donkey Man having his butthole publicly explored?!?!?!?!?!?!

What in the bad, kinky erotica is going on here?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry if this has already
been posted to Jamie’s thread but what the actual duck is going on 😭

What a catch NIMS!!!
View attachment 2946508
If Niomi documents her own butt chakra getting "fixed" while Jamie watches with a gormless look on his face and a pointy boner in his squat, there is no going back from there.

Joe must be lighting candles everyday to thank his luck for dodging the Smart bullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.