Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the bleeding haemorrhoids is going on here!!! I would be so embarrassed beyond belief.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The photo of that guy er ‘fiddling’ with Jamie’s arse reminds me of those fake psychic surgeons who perform ‘surgery’ with their bare hands 😳 😄
When you watch the video, you can see that part of the treatment consists of the practitioner swooshing his hands around in the air over the other person's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg. I came over for my weekly perusal of the dumpster fire that is Niomi's life and am confronted with photos of the Donkey Man having his butthole publicly explored?!?!?!?!?!?!

What in the bad, kinky erotica is going on here?!?
“publicly explored” 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And to think I was half-wishing for a Lordon comeback because Niomi had become so painfully boring 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why they don't perform these procedures in private rooms instead of having a bunch of strangers watching and filming people moaning while they get probed.
Considering some of the stuff posted to Instagram, I always wonder about what they don't show. What goes on behind closed doors at these places? There's a reason sleazy Lordon is drawn to this stuff.

I watched a couple of reels last night and a lot of this "healing" seems invole these charlatans randomly waving their arms around. It's all such a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I so miss the Niomi Smart in Notting Hill era, going to the opera and Pilates classes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also why is this guy so obsessed with trauma healing? What was his trauma?? Living in a basement and getting a reliable income from his dad's investment? Looks like these people need more healing from all these new age tit than from the original issues they started turning to this bullshit for.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This looks like some weird physiotherapy, and they are planning a WORLD tour...omg stopping in Prague...nooooooo..anyway, it's some fascia healing with "save the world" ambitions lol what does it even mean 🤦
---
View attachment 2947106
I've misread pretty much every part of this from "Human Garbage" to "Transferring Trauma" and "Facial Manures" but I stand by my interpretation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also why is this guy so obsessed with trauma healing? What was his trauma?? Living in a basement and getting a reliable income from his dad's investment? Looks like these people need more healing from all these new age tit than from the original issues they started turning to this bullshit for.
He deserves whatever fake trauma he's suffering from. I'm just curious where Garbage Gary earned his Butthole PHD at, the prison here served time in for fraud perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This looks like some weird physiotherapy, and they are planning a WORLD tour...omg stopping in Prague...nooooooo..anyway, it's some fascia healing with "save the world" ambitions lol what does it even mean 🤦
---
View attachment 2947106
Why did they rearrange the colours of the Irish flag 😡

A month out from the event and it doesnt say where the event is on in Dublin?? It could be in Lordon's basement..

Also €27.50 for under 12s. Child protection services should be outside preventing any children getting brain washed by this crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It truly is astonishing that this is Niomi’s life. How do you go from Dreamy Joe, having your own skincare brand and working with Dior to this?? Who would have guessed that out of the whole Brit crew gang Niomi Smart would become the most messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is what he and Niomi both do, using words in a way that makes them essentially meaningless after a while. Niomi‘s endless talks about being on the right path, seeing signs, finding relaxation and peace - then tell us what your damage is, missy!! What is the exhaustion you needed a two year vacation from? Why do you need signs that tell you you’re on the right path, but react panicked when people call you lost??
They are both full of tit (pun intended) 😡

Reactions: 7
I
I so miss the Niomi Smart in Notting Hill era, going to the opera and Pilates classes
I don't, she was just as smug then as she is now
Her best era was Dreamy Joe era cause at least then her smugness was semi justified haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Niomi documents her own butt chakra getting "fixed" while Jamie watches with a gormless look on his face and a pointy boner in his squat, there is no going back from there.

Joe must be lighting candles everyday to thank his luck for dodging the Smart bullet.
We need butt chakra in the next thread title 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5AAD7688-ED8E-479C-BB44-630419330D77.jpeg

Nearly 40 and sitting there watching in wonder as if the man there is about to pull out a Ferrari from this arse….!
I would need to burn down the internet and move to Madagaskar if anyone ever found out that my fiancé is paying money to be fingered in front of an live audience [and the whole of the world wide web]

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jamie White single-handedly destroying Niomi's brand. What the hell is she thinking hooking back up with this dude, FOR LIFE?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.