Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for seemingly missing a beat here, but what on earth is going on with the butt pictures?? I think I missed it but don’t have the stomach to go back and re-read. What’s his genuine explanation of these pictures?? I don’t understand!
You’ve not missed a beat, non of us understand. All we know is it’s f*cking weird. Like weirder than the cock worship retreat, which we could at least recognise as a kink/fetish group.

I really hope Nims is still reading here and beginning to question her choice of returning to him.
Good Lord, what if she’s on her way to Texas?! She’s been very quiet this weekend.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but what have I just watched?

Nims liked this post.
---
and another.... what

Oh my god? If this guy is talking about craniosynostosis he's spewing complete and utter crap, and he says it with such confidence??? Can't believe people would actually subject children to this type of quackery, it's a crazy world we are in...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She is an excellent example of someone that is prime material for getting deep into a cult. Like I know all this is culty, but Jesus I knew she was dim, but getting back together, the butt stuff, the cock worship. I feel like if Jim Jones were alive her and Jaime would take a one way flight to Guyana to help build his paradise. But I don’t think he did butt or cock worship, so maybe too tame for them. For the love of all that is holy WTF, GET HELP. This is wild. The girl needs deprogrammed, away from that guy and then put in real therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Starting to feel like the Twin Flames guy was just a patch on Garbage Gary…
Who knew Lordon would get Nims to level up on the cult scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet theres some literal circle jerking at this retreat. And anal chakra release with a pen*s. It's not gay, i swear.
This guy just enjoys the feeling of a decaying log against his anus. It's perfectly harmless.

20240521_000232.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can't believe we've fallen this low since Dreamy Joe. And if I/we can't believe it, imagine Niomi... Truly mind-blowing. Say what you want about how he was dull, at least we didn't have to discuss decaying log against a man's anus or cock worship.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Am I the only person who thinks he broke up with her back in January or whenever it was? Possibly as some kind of power play?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This sounds like something Donkey would do too while selling a course on how to be ‘successful and rich’🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.