Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly not with the way Nims is dressing down these days, especially compared to her mum and grandma. What even is that thing on her side? Some sort of tracker so Donkey can keep a tab on her?
View attachment 2943713
I’ve always find Niomi beautiful (despite her personality), especially in the Joe are, but the sun damage, the undereating, strict working outs aged her badly. In two years her mother will look younger than her

Reactions: 14
They really seem to be living separate lives at the moment.....it will be her birthday soon but is he going to be back for it? Seems premature to announce that they've rekindled when their relationship looks non-existent

Reactions: 14
They really seem to be living separate lives at the moment.....it will be her birthday soon but is he going to be back for it? Seems premature to announce that they've rekindled when their relationship looks non-existent
Maybe this is part of their new deal. They did spend almost every day together until the breakup. First time Niomi went anywhere without him was last summer when she was invited to events in London. Normally I’d call this an improvement, but with these two there’s got a be toxic reason for this.

Reactions: 18
Maybe this is part of their new deal. They did spend almost every day together until the breakup. First time Niomi went anywhere without him was last summer when she was invited to events in London. Normally I’d call this an improvement, but with these two there’s got a be toxic reason for this.
So why get back together? Not for the optics I hope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet there's plenty going on behind SM scenes. He'll be busy planning something spechul for her 🈲️🍚😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No gushing post on the anniversary of the day they met this year… oh wait, he was in Texas with Missy 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'd stopped following in here once they'd broken up and now I find out they're back together? 🤢 Anyone got any butterfly stickers so we can rewrite "fate"?
anyone wanna make some red butterfly stickers that say 'leave him alone' in a pattern on the wings
I could put them up around london.....hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Posted this on Lordon’s thread but might be interesting here too in case anyone has done any deep dives on these creepy dudes he’s hanging out with:

Is he still at the Sovereignty Ranch with this Human Garage guy (incidentally, I keep reading this as Human Garbage - probably an accurate description)?

They have scammer cultish vibes. They all seem like conspiracy theorist Trump supporters. Is Niomi really gonna let herself get involved with this? It’s next level nuts and I’m starting to feel worried for her.

They seem to film everything for social media and will definitely be after her to cash in on her influence.

This is like a true crime movie / misery memoir happening before our eyes. Niomi - save yourself!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Posted this on Lordon’s thread but might be interesting here too in case anyone has done any deep dives on these creepy dudes he’s hanging out with:

Is he still at the Sovereignty Ranch with this Human Garage guy (incidentally, I keep reading this as Human Garbage - probably an accurate description)?

They have scammer cultish vibes. They all seem like conspiracy theorist Trump supporters. Is Niomi really gonna let herself get involved with this? It’s next level nuts and I’m starting to feel worried for her.

They seem to film everything for social media and will definitely be after her to cash in on her influence.

This is like a true crime movie / misery memoir happening before our eyes. Niomi - save yourself!!!
She must be fully aware of his scammer ways and friends. But something happened before India that she decided he’s worth it.

Reactions: 17
She must be fully aware of his scammer ways and friends. But something happened before India that she decided he’s worth it.
She just wants a camera man but If she just got one of those selfie sticks she wouldn't need Jamie and she'd be free.

1716142769657.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh my days! I looked on coachhalin’s stories… WTActualF?!
Lordon is the guy in the green t-shirt and I’ve really no idea what’s going on there but 🤣 oh Nims what are are you thinking with this guy?!
EEC545AC-6D7A-47D8-8A10-04AFC4B65023.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I know right? It’s like they’re flicking something out of their poo holes 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh my days! I looked on coachhalin’s stories… WTActualF?!
Lordon is the guy in the green t-shirt and I’ve really no idea what’s going on there but 🤣 oh Nims what are are you thinking with this guy?!
View attachment 2945878
Eeuww they're all in some grotty kitchen while some dude sticks his finger up Donkey's bumhole.
You could not make it up 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.