Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he can cure her of her Dreamy Joey trauma.
Whatever he does, I'm sure it will involve him being very 'hands on' with her
---
You know I love the book chat!

Reactions: 6
That blonde Astrologer Missy has been glued to his side the whole time.
Oh yes you're right. She posted a super rambling reel where he shows up for half a second grabbing her and creepily whispering "URANUS" and she chose that out of the entire video as her feed image.

Reactions: 18
Oh man I hate to say this but Lordon isn’t wrong in that reel she’s blabbering on about energy and YUR-RON-US (wtf?!) so jump scare that he is he correctly pronounces Uranus and then disappears again.

Poor dog!!!

Reactions: 18
Oh man I hate to say this but Lordon isn’t wrong in that reel she’s blabbering on about energy and YUR-RON-US (wtf?!) so jump scare that he is he correctly pronounces Uranus and then disappears again.
You can actually pronounce it that way so I'm pretty sure he just jumped in to be funny like UR ANUS, like the 5 year old child he is.
---
How old is she? She looks like she's in her 50s and her chest is incredibly sun damaged.
Haha I tried to find this and instead found her website and blog, which looks like they were made in 2001.

You can book readings with her:

Or check out her blog, I'm sure Nims could take some notes here for her substack:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Guys I’m literally so confused about what’s happening in her life, like why aren’t they physically together, why is he hanging out with these other women, and where tf is Nims in all this?

Reactions: 38
I think they’re back in each others company now he’s returned from Texas and she’s gone quiet on SM.

Reactions: 12

We were discussing her on Jamie's thread, that woman is a HOOT!

Reactions: 8
I only accept boot licking comments / thank you for your beautiful message

Reactions: 16
the comments on this page are gold, omggggggggg licherally pahhfect, sorry my button was trigger happy haha
---
this is Lordon

I have known about this gorgeous bird for a while but I've never heard the sounds they make, omg, puts you in your place

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.