Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a recovered anorexic, and as stupid as it might sound, I think when you have/have had an eating disorder, you can spot someone else with an eating disorder a mile off. Niomi absolutely has an eating disorder, there's no doubt about it. I don't think you even have to have had one to figure that out.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
If there one video that encapsulates all that was wrong in their relationship, it's the What I eat in a day in Bruges vlog (#9). She's uncomfortably admitting she's nervous about bread, she forces Joe to react to something silly, and when he doesn't she makes fun of his reaction...

Reactions: 13
833DC511-ED0F-4ECC-994F-EA39DDBF584C.png

what happened to the styling?!?! I think flat iron curls don’t last long on her straight hair.

Reactions: 7
She should have just gone for a rich dark brown and focused on healthy texture over style. Her hair has no shine at the moment.

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure Sam Cusick cuts hair so it only looks good when styled. Otherwise it’s a choppy mess. Bad move Nims, you should have gone to Larry King but god forbid you actually pay for a haircut!!

Reactions: 20
Is no one going to mention gown she got her hair done really nice and went for a run afterwards instead of enjoying fresh glamorous hair on a sunny Sunday!!? Is she crazy?!!?
This! Whenever I get my hair cut and styled, I don't do any workouts the rest of the day and the day after to get the most out of the styling, since I'm pretty bad with a round brush myself. If I had been Niomi, I'd have just spent the day outside, maybe walking at the park if she's so adamant about getting moving, but not putting my freshly cut hair in a ponytail... But we now Niomi. Can't have a HUGE brunch like the one she had with Charlotte and not work all the calories off, it wouldn't be "healthy"... (sarcasm here, that's obviously some messed up disordered eating behavior).

Reactions: 18
Guyyyss!! It wasn't supposed to be social media detox day today? She said she would join Zoella and Lush marketing created day to buy bath bombs so what happened? 🤣 Anyway I like her new hair style, glad it didn't go to the hooker blonde from years ago, is not an amazing hair but looks healthier than others inflyencers with total burnt hair I guess the dyson is not so amazing after all

Reactions: 4
Is Charlotte still dating the guy she was seeing a while back? He looked like a banker. I'm wondering if she toned down the boyfriend content out of sympathy.

Reactions: 3
She said she had her hair appointment on Saturday, so it was actually yesterday. She had to wait a whole 16 hours or so to post the photos though due to her 'detox'!

Reactions: 6
Never understood that post about digital detox, currently it appears that she can't bear to be away from social media.

Reactions: 5
WAIT - so she was hiding peanut butter that he bought so he wouldn't eat it?!?!
I think she was hiding it from herself, too many omega 6s!. Also if joe had some, she might not have had the willpower to resist or she could have been eating the same as him (because she decided to match his macros for whatever reason) it was a lot of pb wonder who got it and i hope it wasn't thrown away. I watched an old wieiad and she made mac and cheese (plant based) and ate sweet potato wedges with *gasp* sugary ketchup AND a whole sourdough bun from waitrose with her burger. She was far more relaxed and probably easy to be with.

I like it but think it's a little too long and a little too ashy, emphasising how unhealthy and gaunt she's looking at the moment.
That samantha - she butchers every clients hair with the bleach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm a recovered anorexic, and as stupid as it might sound, I think when you have/have had an eating disorder, you can spot someone else with an eating disorder a mile off. Niomi absolutely has an eating disorder, there's no doubt about it. I don't think you even have to have had one to figure that out.
There seems to be quite a few Vegan influencers who either have EDs, or are recovering. Madeleine Olivia is quite open about it. At least she seems to eat very healthily and decent portion sizes now. Fennel twig tea all the time just smacks of not wanting to consume any calories at all.

Reactions: 6
Orthorexia, at the very least.

In other news: her hair turned out like all of Sam's clients hair turns out, BORING. Honest to God, I'd be able to spot a Samantha Cusick hair client from a MILE away at this stage. OMG is that Zoella?! Nope. Poppy Deyes?! Nope. It's Nimbobs. Reminds me of when I used to ask my Mum for ideas of what to draw when I was a child but no matter what she'd suggest I would always just go with what I was comfortable with and draw a boring old house with a sun in the corner.

I do envy her thickness and length though, anyone got any magic hair growth tips? 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
At first I wasn’t sure you guys were right about the peanut butter clip and was going to defend her but damn, on rewatching several times, you are right. She specifically remembers the cupboard, which is clearly tucked away to the side and rarely accessed, has to be emptied and clearly knows beforehand what is in there. It can be reasonably inferred that SHE has put things in there as Joe evidently never opens it AND her basket of vitamins (only accessed by her) are there too.

She is the one to ‘reveal’ the cupboard to him all giggly (again, she knows what will be found, and has obviously seen the contents several times yet has chosen to this moment to keep quiet about what’s in there).She just giggles as Joe pulls out tub after tub after tub after tub after tub. So she’s been stocking the cupboard with unused peanut butter, but never ONCE said “Hey if you’re buying peanut butter you know you have like ten jars in here already right?” She just clearly continues to hide the jars away from her partner as he continues to buy more. That’s sick, truly.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
And later he says when he got sick maybe he could have prevented it if she would have given him those medicines or vitamins🤔 he was clearly upset.

Reactions: 16
At first I wasn’t sure you guys were right about the peanut butter clip and was going to defend her but damn, on rewatching several times, you are right. She specifically remembers the cupboard, which is clearly tucked away to the side and rarely accessed, has to be emptied and clearly knows beforehand what is in there. It can be reasonably inferred that SHE has put things in there as Joe evidently never opens it AND her basket of vitamins (only accessed by her) are there too.

She is the one to ‘reveal’ the cupboard to him all giggly (again, she knows what will be found, and has obviously seen the contents several times yet has chosen to this moment to keep quiet about what’s in there).She just giggles as Joe pulls out tub after tub after tub after tub after tub. So she’s been stocking the cupboard with unused peanut butter, but never ONCE said “Hey if you’re buying peanut butter you know you have like ten jars in here already right?” She just clearly continues to hide the jars away from her partner as he continues to buy more. That’s sick, truly.
She's soooo uncomfortable when she has to admit there's another cupboard. I don't think she's proud of the fact she hides the stuff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.