Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAIT - so she was hiding peanut butter that he bought so he wouldn't eat it?!?!
And his horror face when he finds out and look and that basket full of "vitamins", I start to think he dumped because she seems to be a psycho.
Ffs Niomi eat bleeping normal, my doctor told quite a while ago that using those supplements and vitamins etc end up caysing more harm as the body get used to get in a easy way and stop producing or processing the real stuff from the real food. She is truly fucked up.

Reactions: 23
Does Niomi have an eating disorder?

Her control issues around food are alarming. It disgusts me that she tried to control Joe’s food too.

I read an earlier comment that Marcus had once claimed that, towards the end of his relationship with Niomi, he had almost developed an eating disorder. Can anyone remember what he said or link to it?

I remember that! Both Niomi and Marcus were v v v strict about certain foods they ate back then, it’s actually mad looking back now but having said that the very easily influenced teen version of me was like “Oh. my. God. This is goals. I want to be them!!!” 😭 “MOM, BUY ME SOME MEDJOOL DATES AND COCAO POWDER THE NEXT TIME YOU GO SHOPPING. I’M GOING VEGAAAAAN” Not realising that these two were swimming in cash and everything they were showing was an ad that they were getting paid for pre disclaiming #AF

Can you imagine the influence they had on how so many teens ate back then? Niomi’s food habits haven’t changed a bit.

But yeah, remember it well...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It'd be pretty terrible business wise, considering this whole drama might have garnered more comments for Niomi's channel/insta but MySmartSkin is still under 8k followers. She's selling skincare. If she was selling weightloss pills or bikinis or smth maybe it'd make sense to do the single gal shtick but for skincare? She also seems genuinely rattled so...
Maybe all of the feelings she's showing has to do with something else than Joe?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but someone commented on her nose recent vlog at 5:53-55 you can see/hear someone coming down the stairs and the clip is edited out. Then she cooked 2 burgers for dinner. So if she keeps saying she’s home alone who is on the stairs and eating the other burger? We all know she would never eat 2!!! 🤣
She said that she would save the other burger to eat for lunch the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And his horror face when he finds out and look and that basket full of "vitamins", I start to think he dumped because she seems to be a psycho.
Ffs Niomi eat bleeping normal, my doctor told quite a while ago that using those supplements and vitamins etc end up caysing more harm as the body get used to get in a easy way and stop producing or processing the real stuff from the real food. She is truly fucked up.
I was not sure if the jars were ones she bought or gifted but she definitely let him purchase new peanut butter/almond butter without telling him she had a cupboard full.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If so, she is actually nuts when it comes to food.
Fitting :ROFLMAO:

Bet Joe's enjoying being able to eat what he wants now, with no judgement. It wasn't right, the way she tried to control what he ate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The diner with 1 vegetables burger is definitely not enough for a woman, she eat way too less calories a day. She is so having an eating disorder and I think that her what I eat in a day videos are kind of pro-ana. I want to report them. Young girls will look at her videos and think that it's normal to never eat calories.

Reactions: 16
There's issues with almost all WIEIAD videos out there, she's doing nothing out of the ordinary by minimising calories and spouting "clean" bs, but at the end of the day we only know how much she wants us to think she eats. It's the little clues elsewhere that point to her true disordered eating/thoughts around food.

Reactions: 4
Niomi's new hair looks great. Glad she didn't do anything too drastic as it would look a bit too cliche "girl has drastic make over post break up". She just looks a bit fresher and pulled together.

Reactions: 25
I think she did hide that peanut butter. I mean, have we ever seen her eat it, mention it or use it in recipes? That is too far imo.

Niomi's new hair looks great. Glad she didn't do anything too drastic as it would look a bit too cliche "girl has drastic make over post break up". She just looks a bit fresher and pulled together.
#gifted

Reactions: 8
Okay I absolutely love her hair!! She looks amazing. Feel a little concerned about how skinny and gaunt she looks though 🙁 I hope she gets help

Reactions: 10
Agree, I love it! I wish she’d gone a bit shorter but then again she has great hair, might as well keep the length to show it off

Reactions: 6
Love the new hair as well, suits her well!
Is she actually going to move to the london chatters flat? Do we have it confirmed?
That would be a shame, she should buy a flat and make it her own, I really hope she does

Reactions: 3
The hair is very Elle Mcpherson. I think it's a bit long--her face is a bit gaunt for it at the mo.

Reactions: 4
I like it but think it's a little too long and a little too ashy, emphasising how unhealthy and gaunt she's looking at the moment.

Reactions: 15
THis might be unpopular but, never take someone back when they have publicly (to your friends and family, not social media) said they don't want you or are unsure about you. Respect is gone, and they know they can treat you that way again and, you'll stick around and take it. The play field is now totally uneven, as they have nothing tying them together a clean split is for the best for their long term happiness. He has hurt her, she'll need time to heal and loosen up, he probably has his eye on a rebound already.
Is it terrible that I hope he does find someone soon? Tanya burr and the rest of the influencers use social media as their business so we will only ever hear what they want us to hear. They are extremely superficial and materialistic, so its hard to have empathy for them when things go tits up. I always prefer their partners. I had alot of respect for Marcus when he came out with his break up video. A little honesty goes along way.

Jesus niomi is back with a bang on Instagram isn’t she.....

oh I’m not talking about the hair, it’s hair, Sam will destroy it soon anyway, it’s what she does!
and niomi, I’m sure he still doesn’t care 😐

but how many stories has she done already, must have been so hard to spend 24hr’s without the ability to beg for attention.

where did she post her affiliate links and crying photos 😐
not on her personal account 🤷‍♀️
How would basic strangers see them on there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.