Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it hot or cold? I can't figure it out based on their outfits. (Assuming this was today, I'd say an outfit between both of them was appropriate.)
Hahaha you’re right, today in London is pretty warm but not boiling, probs what Niomi is wearing + a cardigan would be most appropriate.

Reactions: 4
Is it hot or cold? I can't figure it out based on their outfits. (Assuming this was today, I'd say an outfit between both of them was appropriate.)
oh, haha, i was talking about her hair, not clothes! she had it done today and was nicey curled and then it looks like the curls came undone.

Reactions: 1
At first I wasn’t sure you guys were right about the peanut butter clip and was going to defend her but damn, on rewatching several times, you are right. She specifically remembers the cupboard, which is clearly tucked away to the side and rarely accessed, has to be emptied and clearly knows beforehand what is in there. It can be reasonably inferred that SHE has put things in there as Joe evidently never opens it AND her basket of vitamins (only accessed by her) are there too.

She is the one to ‘reveal’ the cupboard to him all giggly (again, she knows what will be found, and has obviously seen the contents several times yet has chosen to this moment to keep quiet about what’s in there).She just giggles as Joe pulls out tub after tub after tub after tub after tub. So she’s been stocking the cupboard with unused peanut butter, but never ONCE said “Hey if you’re buying peanut butter you know you have like ten jars in here already right?” She just clearly continues to hide the jars away from her partner as he continues to buy more. That’s sick, truly.
Jeeeeez, I’ve just watched it too. She’s gleeful about how much peanut butter she’s been hiding in the cupboard.

211ABE1C-142C-44BE-9259-8B7461C0C046.jpeg

“What...I keep buying peanut butter...I bought so much, I invested...and it’s all here.”

“No, it’s always here, it’s my secret stash.” giggle

0AF27FD7-EA25-42D8-9903-81796C4AA190.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's probably one of those people who doesn't sweat very much. (I dated someone like that once. He also didn't smell much or taste of anything. Weird but fascinating!)
Taste??!🤔🤣

I think she started out giving freebies to Tanya and Zoe. I swear Niomi used to go to Larry King like Victoria McGrath. Everyone who goes to Sam gets the same cut or colour and their hair seems to end up totally fried.
But Victoria's hair is awful too totally fried she will end up bold if she keeps bleaching it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeeeeez, I’ve just watched it too. She’s gleeful about how much peanut butter she’s been hiding in the cupboard.

View attachment 234965

“What...I keep buying peanut butter...I bought so much, I invested...and it’s all here.”

View attachment 234967
His eyes are saying: What the F have I gotten myself into?? 😞
It's really uncomfortable having these private moments on youtube.

Reactions: 26
His eyes are saying: What the F have I gotten myself into?? 😞
It's really uncomfortable having these private moments on youtube.
It’s also weird given that the clip right before this is where she snaps at him and looks pissed off that he made a mistake, then says oh I’ve got a job you’ll like and reveals all his hidden PB. Looks like a punishment or something when it’s all viewed together.

Reactions: 11
He saved himself with breaking up the engagement, I really hope for his mental and physical health to never get back with her. She is truly messed up, It's scary her family is not saying anything to be about her ED and psychological issues I guess they are as toxic as her

Reactions: 20
He saved himself with breaking up the engagement, I really hope for his mental and physical health to never get back with her. She is truly messed up, It's scary her family is not saying anything to be about her ED and psychological issues I guess they are as toxic as her
Ehat would / could they say? She is almost 30 years old, she is financially independent and lives outside the family home. She has a well paid job, friends and until recently a bf. Outwardly she is doing really well, she clearly uses food, exercise and restriction as coping mechanism and crutches for life but she is a highly functional member of society. Others use alcohol, drugs, unhealthy foods, sex, the Internet or over shopping but, many outwardly successful people are leaning heavily on a crutch of one form or another. It is up to niomi if she wants to address it, she isn't a dependent on them or a minor. I would imagine it was tough being around her 24/7 but he seems to have made his feelings known now!

Reactions: 16
In the previous thread I said similar - couldn’t believe her family didn’t say anything. But now I’m thinking she actually adapts her eating so that when she’s with other people it doesn’t seem as extreme.
In the last few days alone we’ve seen that she’s eating meals with no proper carbs in when she’s alone. Then today she’s posted that she’s had brunch with Venetia and it includes homemade bread - we know how uncomfortable she seems to be with bread, and it was only a tiny piece, but she’s eaten it when with someone else. Then when she first started dating Joe she regularly seemed to eat and make food that had carbs in. So I feel that was either to make it seem like she eats more normally, or that recently she’s become a lot more strict with her food, or both. So where previously I was pretty dismissive about her family and I was wondering how they’re letting this go on, she only went plant based when she had already moved out, she probably eats more normally when at home (like those gingerbread biscuits the other day, she would never normally eat that let’s be honest) and I think her family probably have no idea the extent of it when she’s alone. Joe got the brunt of it because he lived with her, same with Marcus.

Reactions: 11
It’s also weird given that the clip right before this is where she snaps at him and looks pissed off that he made a mistake, then says oh I’ve got a job you’ll like and reveals all his hidden PB. Looks like a punishment or something when it’s all viewed together.
She puts me in mind of someone who would be head girl at a private girls school. Outwardly perfect, friendly, sweet and organised - super witch to those she perceived to be below her or of no value to her.

Nightmare frienemy.

Reactions: 13
I've just watched that video with the peanut butter and the vitamins. That is insane....she laughed when she said she had a job for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
nutbutter6.jpeg

Did you get a handle on how many jars and tubs? I would say she has amazing will power not to be eating peanut butter and jam on toast everyday with that stash, but i understand that's now how EDs work.
Bless him though - that unfiltered expression reveals a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

View attachment 234965

View attachment 234967
Just watched this video, not sure if I'm more disturbed by the weird stash of PB or by the weird mummy hug she gives him on the chair before - ew.
Tbh I think their relationship broke up because it was sexless and missing passion. I think she's a control freak and he just thought enough is enough. Good for him and I hope he enjoys his new found freedom - fingers crossed he's elbow deep in a cheese burger RN.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 235003
Did you get a handle on how many jars and tubs? I would say she has amazing will power not to be eating peanut butter and jam on toast everyday with that stash, but i understand that's now how EDs work.
Bless him though - that unfiltered expression reveals a lot.
I think she really likes almond and peanut butter because she used to show it years ago. It’s quite sad really, she’s hiding it from him but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s also hiding it from herself so she’s less tempted to eat it

Reactions: 14
In the previous thread I said similar - couldn’t believe her family didn’t say anything. But now I’m thinking she actually adapts her eating so that when she’s with other people it doesn’t seem as extreme.
In the last few days alone we’ve seen that she’s eating meals with no proper carbs in when she’s alone. Then today she’s posted that she’s had brunch with Venetia and it includes homemade bread - we know how uncomfortable she seems to be with bread, and it was only a tiny piece, but she’s eaten it when with someone else. Then when she first started dating Joe she regularly seemed to eat and make food that had carbs in. So I feel that was either to make it seem like she eats more normally, or that recently she’s become a lot more strict with her food, or both. So where previously I was pretty dismissive about her family and I was wondering how they’re letting this go on, she only went plant based when she had already moved out, she probably eats more normally when at home (like those gingerbread biscuits the other day, she would never normally eat that let’s be honest) and I think her family probably have no idea the extent of it when she’s alone. Joe got the brunt of it because he lived with her, same with Marcus.
Yes but.. It was any person that you don't know what she does while she is alone then ok but you can actually see everything in her instagram and YouTube, but her family and friends seem as fake as her so who knows..

Reactions: 3

Yel

Poor little Joey, he kept buying the fancy brands of peanut butter and had been baffled for months over why they kept disappearing.

Be free Joey and have all the sunpat in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes but.. It was any person that you don't know what she does while she is alone then ok but you can actually see everything in her instagram and YouTube, but her family and friends seem as fake as her so who knows..
Do you reckon her family watch her videos? I can’t imagine her Mum or Grandma watching them tbh, otherwise I would totally agree with you

Reactions: 3
I think she really likes almond and peanut butter because she used to show it years ago. It’s quite sad really, she’s hiding it from him but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s also hiding it from herself so she’s less tempted to eat it
I agree with this. I think Joe probably bought a pot, she squirrelled it away and then there was no temptation. Joe assumed it was all gone (or she told him it was) so he bought more. You’d mention there was some in the cupboard when he brought the fifth pot home, right? Jeez.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.