Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, so bleeping lame. I wonder if she’s ever said a “cross word” in her life?

I was hoping this breakup would make her go wild. Maybe this is why Joe dumped her... someone this boring would have to be just as boring in bed.

I think the BAM 💥 her friend was talking about were the swimsuit pics posted to make Joe jealous... I’m sorry, but they had zero sex appeal.

This breakup has been boring as hell. 0/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The hair is very Elle Mcpherson. I think it's a bit long--her face is a bit gaunt for it at the mo.
I think so too. The hair kind of overwhelms her face and it disappears. And for some reason she's always hiding behind her hair, flipped to one side, etc. No idea why. She has pretty features and should show them off. Good hair color though.

Reactions: 13
This, plus the fact that I really don’t think her audience follows her for skincare advice. Like her most popular videos seem to be stuff about food (what I eat in a day) and exercise. Skincare isn’t her ‘thing’ even though she might like it to be, and it’s such an oversaturated market. For stuff like skincare or beauty you really have to be a walking advert for your line and her skin just isn’t enviable.
100% this. Does she really think her brand is going to compare with brands like The Ordinary etc. The marketing isn't there, the results are not there, pretty sure the prices won't be cheap. So who exactly does she expect to buy her stuff? She's made very little effort with it and it's quite obvious. Well I'm sorry this isn't 2013 anymore, you can't just release a crap line of something and watch the money roll in from the minions, times have changed.

Reactions: 14
I’m glad she didn’t go much lighter, it looks okay. Agree with everyone saying it’s a bit too ashy. Darker hair is my favourite on her. Seems a little odd to me going lighter when it’s autumn now but I hope she likes it and it cheers her up a bit. Can we please ban Samantha Cusick though 🤢
Agreed, so bleeping lame. I wonder if she’s ever said a “cross word” in her life?
Could be reaching here but in that video someone posted yesterday I found one moment quite interesting, around 15:08. She was up on the ladder, Joe said something like ‘when do we go?’ but he asked the wrong question and meant something else, but she replied really snippily ‘we go on Sunday...’ and pulled like an exasperated face. I don’t think I’ve seen her respond to Joe like that before, she then also seemed pissed off in the few seconds that follow. I don’t believe this ‘no cross words’ thing now. Idk have a look and see what you think, I just heard the tone and was like ouch!
Also, eating issues/controlling behaviour aside it is SO wasteful that she’s allowed Joe to keep buying tonnes of PB when they already have loads? One of the brands he showed I’m pretty sure comes in a plastic tub as well (the Pip and Nut one) what an unnecessary waste of food and plastic from the ethical plant based sustainability qween 🙄

Reactions: 8
Niomi's new hair looks great. Glad she didn't do anything too drastic as it would look a bit too cliche "girl has drastic make over post break up". She just looks a bit fresher and pulled together.
Is it just me or does the cut look poorly done in the first pic? There are some pieces glaringly longer than the others. I am also not sure about the middle part on her.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does the cut look poorly done in the first pic? There are some pieces glaringly longer than the others. I am also not sure about the middle part on her.
Yes the cut itself is really poor! All different lengths, literally looks like the layers on one side are much shorter than the other and the finish along the bottom is horrible.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's done by Sam that's why. She already fried Tanya's hair and gave Zoe extensions that look like she bought them from the dollar store and taped them herself (especially while having straight hair you can clearly see cut of line of her real hair).

Reactions: 15
It's done by Sam that's why. She already fried Tanya's hair and gave Zoe extensions that look like she bought them from the dollar store and taped them herself (especially while having straight hair you can clearly see cut of line of her real hair).
From the caption on the post it seems like Sam didn’t even touch this hair - a colourist and a stylist from her salon did. I was literally going to say this is the same carbon copy Sam Cusick colour and cut she gives everyone but it seems like even the other staff in her salon only have one colour/cut to offer too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad she didn’t go much lighter, it looks okay. Agree with everyone saying it’s a bit too ashy. Darker hair is my favourite on her. Seems a little odd to me going lighter when it’s autumn now but I hope she likes it and it cheers her up a bit. Can we please ban Samantha Cusick though 🤢
Could be reaching here but in that video someone posted yesterday I found one moment quite interesting, around 15:08. She was up on the ladder, Joe said something like ‘when do we go?’ but he asked the wrong question and meant something else, but she replied really snippily ‘we go on Sunday...’ and pulled like an exasperated face. I don’t think I’ve seen her respond to Joe like that before, she then also seemed pissed off in the few seconds that follow. I don’t believe this ‘no cross words’ thing now. Idk have a look and see what you think, I just heard the tone and was like ouch!
Also, eating issues/controlling behaviour aside it is SO wasteful that she’s allowed Joe to keep buying tonnes of PB when they already have loads? One of the brands he showed I’m pretty sure comes in a plastic tub as well (the Pip and Nut one) what an unnecessary waste of food and plastic from the ethical plant based sustainability qween 🙄
Yes, I had also noted her tone too at 15.08 and thought it showed a not so nice side of her. It was interesting re-watching this, knowing what we know now. I feel like she might give off a nice girl persona but actually be quite mean behind closed doors, it felt like a put down to make someone feel stupid/silly. I did appreciate Joe actually showing his irritation about the stash, he had invested money in expensive peanut butter after all!

Reactions: 6
Who is this Sam Cusick person and why is she so tit :ROFLMAO:
I don't understand why influencers all flock to the same 'celeb' (yeah right) hair dresser. I'm sure there are way better ones dotted around London.

If it's because it's a freebie, the results are not exactly selling the business?

Reactions: 9
Who is this Sam Cusick person and why is she so tit :ROFLMAO:
I don't understand why influencers all flock to the same 'celeb' (yeah right) hair dresser. I'm sure there are way better ones dotted around London.

If it's because it's a freebie, the results are not exactly selling the business?
I think she started out giving freebies to Tanya and Zoe. I swear Niomi used to go to Larry King like Victoria McGrath. Everyone who goes to Sam gets the same cut or colour and their hair seems to end up totally fried.

Reactions: 11
I can barely see the difference in her hair, tiny bit lighter and now wonky?! Any excuse to blatantly take posey pictures of yourself and show Joe what a lucky escape he's had 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can barely see the difference in her hair, tiny bit lighter and now wonky?! Any excuse to blatantly take posey pictures of yourself and show Joe what a lucky escape he's had 👍
True. In her recent post brunching with her friend I can’t see the difference !!

Reactions: 8
Weird, she said several times she’d ~booked in~ with Larry King for a cut but looks like she changed it and went to Sam Cusick.

Is no one going to mention gown she got her hair done really nice and went for a run afterwards instead of enjoying fresh glamorous hair on a sunny Sunday!!? Is she crazy?!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is no one going to mention gown she got her hair done really nice and went for a run afterwards instead of enjoying fresh glamorous hair on a sunny Sunday!!? Is she crazy?!!?
I was literally just thinking that! She doesn’t wash her hair every time she runs though so maybe she just doesn’t care, same with Amelia Liana. I wish I knew the secret because when I run my hair looks absolutely vile after and I don’t want to wash it every single day so I don’t workout daily. How does her hair look fine after exercise?? It looks clean at the brunch, not sure if that was before or after the run though

I was literally just thinking that! She doesn’t wash her hair every time she runs though so maybe she just doesn’t care, same with Amelia Liana. I wish I knew the secret because when I run my hair looks absolutely vile after and I don’t want to wash it every single day so I don’t workout daily. How does her hair look fine after exercise?? It looks clean at the brunch, not sure if that was before or after the run though
She's probably one of those people who doesn't sweat very much. (I dated someone like that once. He also didn't smell much or taste of anything. Weird but fascinating!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.