Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just created an account (hi, everyone!) because I can’t believe the clips of Niomi hiding food from Joe. What the hell is wrong with her? It’s sick. I totally agree that it’s abusive.

Reactions: 19
#7 Nimbobs was so close to being a stepford wife, till joey realised marriage is for life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Niomi Smart #7 After a Magical Breakup Time, I'm Healed, I'm Fine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Niomi Smart #7 Jilted Bride 4 weeks on is “fine” someone please give her some wine. Joey needed to break in order to chomp on steak.

Reactions: 2
Niomi Smart #7 Joey’s out the door, get your popcorn (it’s on the floor)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why wouldnt you make the popcorn after it? Popcorn is made so fast and best when it's still warm.
She should've made the soup first instead of faffing with popcorn, when Joe was eating the popcorn he was saying he was starving. It must be so annoying waiting for someone to vlog the whole thing before they even start on making dinner, especially since she always seemed to start cooking quite late. The amount of times she'd say it was gone 8pm and she hadn't even started cooking, then would vlog the whole thing so slowly. Maybe I'm just a hungry gal but especially after work I couldn't wait that long...

Promoting a 'sustainable' Selfridges box, yet they've sent her lots of products and packaging?

Also, a story about Bradley Simmonds on the cover of Men's Health. I think this was who she did some PT with? Maybe it was her who cheated? ;)

Reactions: 2
Promoting a 'sustainable' Selfridges box, yet they've sent her lots of products and packaging?

Also, a story about Bradley Simmonds on the cover of Men's Health. I think this was who she did some PT with? Maybe it was her who cheated? ;)
He’s hot, maybe getting with him will do her some good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.