Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧡
I do envy her thickness and length though, anyone got any magic hair growth tips? 😭
Bioten pills / collegan powder. Some people swear by castor oil either take it orally or rub in it the roots and pop on a shower cap. I'm trying to get my nails stronger but with the extra hand washing they're really suffering - anyone else going through the same bendy/soft nail phase?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to get my nails stronger but with the extra hand washing they're really suffering - anyone else going through the same bendy/soft nail phase?
Builder gel overlay really helps me. It’s the washing but also the hand sanitiser affecting them I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ehat would / could they say? She is almost 30 years old, she is financially independent and lives outside the family home. She has a well paid job, friends and until recently a bf. Outwardly she is doing really well, she clearly uses food, exercise and restriction as coping mechanism and crutches for life but she is a highly functional member of society. Others use alcohol, drugs, unhealthy foods, sex, the Internet or over shopping but, many outwardly successful people are leaning heavily on a crutch of one form or another. It is up to niomi if she wants to address it, she isn't a dependent on them or a minor. I would imagine it was tough being around her 24/7 but he seems to have made his feelings known now!
As far
Do you reckon her family watch her videos? I can’t imagine her Mum or Grandma watching them tbh, otherwise I would totally agree with you
Nah not really and her mum seems to be thick af too, but unless you are self absorbed twit you can tell when a relative or friend is showing mental problems or is having ED or that something is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you reckon her family watch her videos? I can’t imagine her Mum or Grandma watching them tbh, otherwise I would totally agree with you
No. I think they are busy living their own lives. They seem to Have active social lives and have a young daughter / granddaughter to occupy them.

Reactions: 5
🧡

Bioten pills / collegan powder. Some people swear by castor oil either take it orally or rub in it the roots and pop on a shower cap. I'm trying to get my nails stronger but with the extra hand washing they're really suffering - anyone else going through the same bendy/soft nail phase?
What helped me was massage my hands and nails with almond oil before going to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New video gone up. ‘How I practice self love’
Thanks people for support at the start ‘ I just want to say that before getting on with the video ‘
It’s an ad - surprise surprise . Turned it off after that . Not sitting through half an hour. When she not even going mention spilt up.
Taking the piss

Reactions: 11
Is no one going to mention gown she got her hair done really nice and went for a run afterwards instead of enjoying fresh glamorous hair on a sunny Sunday!!? Is she crazy?!!?
This!
I was watchin one of the vlogs in paris, where she stayed in crazy fancy hotel and the last morning she woke up early to go to gym. Come on! If that was me i'd stay in that huge queen worthy bed until the very last minute)))
She doesn't seem to know how to enjoy life.

Reactions: 14
Thank you for the nail tips guys!

New video gone up. ‘How I practice self love’
Thanks people for support at the start ‘ I just want to say that before getting on with the video ‘
It’s an ad - surprise surprise . Turned it off after that . Not sitting through half an hour. When she not even going mention spilt up.
Taking the piss
I watch her at 2x speed if that helps. She talks pretty slowly and clearly, so can be sped up without any problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the nail tips guys!

I watch her at 2x speed if that helps. She talks pretty slowly and clearly, so can be sped up without any problems.
I can’t even do that. 🤣 I’m really finding her insufferable . We’ve had dreamy Joey rammed down our throats for years . What a perfect relationship is .
Yet minute goes wrong. It’s all tight lipped.
HUGE elephant in the room , no one talking about .
She doesn’t even elude to what she thanking people for ?!?!

she could say thanks for support in my spilt

( maybe she does later on in the video, I just can’t bare to watch it all , incase she doesn’t )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s been making a big song and dance about putting yourself first etc which seemed at least linked to moving to India, but it seems like she had work opportunities there because she’s been tagged in this? You really just never know what’s the truth with her 😬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she’s been making a big song and dance about putting yourself first etc which seemed at least linked to moving to India, but it seems like she had work opportunities there because she’s been tagged in this? You really just never know what’s the truth with her 😬
Does she knows Ayurveda comes from India? Joeeeeyyy!!

I can’t even do that. 🤣 I’m really finding her insufferable . We’ve had dreamy Joey rammed down our throats for years . What a perfect relationship is .
Yet minute goes wrong. It’s all tight lipped.
HUGE elephant in the room , no one talking about .
She doesn’t even elude to what she thanking people for ?!?!

she could say thanks for support in my spilt

( maybe she does later on in the video, I just can’t bare to watch it all , incase she doesn’t )
She won't say anything till after the skincare release, she knows is the real reason why people is checking on her.

• Haha
exactly , as my nan would say ‘more faces than the town clock , her’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After her video last Sunday I felt sorry for her. After today’s I’m struggling with the I’m so heartbroken, buy these leggings...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A new vid showing us what paper is for!!Absolutely bats in the belfry. Yawn.

Reactions: 8
Tonight's video: trying on haul... with that orange underwear. Girl's definitely desperate. She's gorgeous but she doesn't need to act like this...

• Wow
Why do people keep going to Sam? She is tit. Niomi's hair cut is crooked.
Sam destroyed my hair- I went back to get it fixed and some awful Australian mate of hers who then turned up on some makeover show did the worst fix up job ‘oh you wanted it darker? I thought you said lighter’. Awful.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.