Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is her friend Rosanna?
rosanna falconer, her sister venetia has a youtube channel , they are from a really rich family although i have no ideawhat the parents do i think just "old money"

Reactions: 4
rosanna falconer, her sister venetia has a youtube channel , they are from a really rich family although i have no ideawhat the parents do i think just "old money"
Off topic but does Venetia have a thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its typical Niomi that she can start her new life in a new pretty house in London (if it's true that she will get her friends house).

Reactions: 7
View attachment 232810

Anyone else watched this? I do like her videos.
I do!!?

She looks like she's about to burst into tears as she's ending that vlog.

You can't see it so much in pictures but when she films herself with her stomach out I always thought the skin on her stomach looked weirdly thin as she moves. Her stomach looks flat but squishy at the same time. You'd think with how many ab exercises she does her muscles would be a bit more solid.
I personally think she looks to thin, not a healthy fit thin!?

Off topic but does Venetia have a thread?
She's too much!!

Didn't Amelia also move into her friend's apartment after breaking off her engagement?

Reactions: 10
She looks like she's about to burst into tears as she's ending that vlog.

You can't see it so much in pictures but when she films herself with her stomach out I always thought the skin on her stomach looked weirdly thin as she moves. Her stomach looks flat but squishy at the same time. You'd think with how many ab exercises she does her muscles would be a bit more solid.
This woman was pretty racist in this video about India.
Not racist!? Maybe narrow-minded!

Thread title by @judgejohndeed

I'm not sure much happened on the last thread other than some good videos and pics.

Niomi posted bikini photos and burnt some paper 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 232795

View attachment 232796

Let's not argue with each other over folic acid 😬
I think he always looked cringy and uncomfortable!!

Not racist!? Maybe narrow-minded!

I think he always looked cringy and uncomfortable!!
I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that she didn;t know yoga was from India.. she is very uneducated

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that she didn;t know yoga was from India.. she is very uneducated
I honestly didn't know she'd said that!!! Omg, that's terrible!!

I honestly didn't know she'd said that!!! Omg, that's terrible!!
No it was invented in Chelsea just off the Kings Road.

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Just had a look at TheLondonChatter’s instagram stories through an extension I have on my laptop and noticed this:

View attachment 233536

This app always include the usernames/accounts of people tagged in the story in a bubble at the bottom. I tried zooming in to see where she could have tagged Niomi but can’t see it at all so I’m guessing she must have hidden the tag somewhere in the picture! In other words, unless the app is making a mistake, I think it’s probably safe to assume she's the one who will be moving in.
What app do you use? Is it anonymous? Thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this is so off topic but another influencer I follow who was due to get married TODAY ended her relationship a few weeks ago and just came out with this statement . I think if Niomi did something similar her followers would have a lot more respect for her. The girl in the posts life looked so perfect and this shows she’s not afraid to show it wasn’t. Honesty is the best policy I think, especially when you chose to share so much online
F0C930AF-51A1-4F25-8763-04E7C1D2AC8F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but someone commented on her nose recent vlog at 5:53-55 you can see/hear someone coming down the stairs and the clip is edited out. Then she cooked 2 burgers for dinner. So if she keeps saying she’s home alone who is on the stairs and eating the other burger? We all know she would never eat 2!!! 🤣
She says in the vlog the second one is for lunch the next day, but who even knows if that's true.

Reactions: 5
How do they know each other? Niomi was at her wedding.

Reactions: 1
How do they know each other? Niomi was at her wedding.
I think they met at an event? someone correct me if im wrong. what i find surprising is that venetia is so any fast fashion yet niomi bases her career on this.......

I know this is so off topic but another influencer I follow who was due to get married TODAY ended her relationship a few weeks ago and just came out with this statement . I think if Niomi did something similar her followers would have a lot more respect for her. The girl in the posts life looked so perfect and this shows she’s not afraid to show it wasn’t. Honesty is the best policy I think, especially when you chose to share so much onlineView attachment 233811
Poor girl must be in so much pain. It does makes me think Niomi is either hopeful about a reconciliation or maybe it was a mutual decision after a disagreement? Or she would have come out with a similar statement?

I think they met at an event? someone correct me if im wrong. what i find surprising is that venetia is so any fast fashion yet niomi bases her career on this.......
Niomi was probably really keen for that friendship to happen based on their status, but has to make money via whatever she can get her hands onto.

Reactions: 3
I know this is so off topic but another influencer I follow who was due to get married TODAY ended her relationship a few weeks ago and just came out with this statement . I think if Niomi did something similar her followers would have a lot more respect for her. The girl in the posts life looked so perfect and this shows she’s not afraid to show it wasn’t. Honesty is the best policy I think, especially when you chose to share so much onlineView attachment 233811
Crikey! I’ve never heard of her before. What a dress! Does anyone know why they split?

Crikey! I’ve never heard of her before. What a dress! Does anyone know why they split?
He cheated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.