Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Niomi not own that flat in Notting hill? Did she not rent it out? I’m so confused. Did she ask the London Chatterer to move out or was it just wonderful timings as she was moving out anyhow

Reactions: 1
So does Niomi not own that flat in Notting hill? Did she not rent it out? I’m so confused. Did she ask the London Chatterer to move out or was it just wonderful timings as she was moving out anyhow
Niomi has always rented in London as far as I’m aware.

It must’ve just been a lucky coincidence that the London Chatter was moving out just as Niomi began the flat hunt. They probably got in touch with each other and agreed Niomi could take over the tenancy (unless London Chatter owns that flat?)

To be honest I don’t blame Niomi as I’m sure it’s a nice flat, central and takes away the stress of flat hunting. Niomi can just get back to her London life without too much hassle.

Reactions: 10
Niomi has always rented in London as far as I’m aware.

It must’ve just been a lucky coincidence that the London Chatter was moving out just as Niomi began the flat hunt. They probably got in touch with each other and agreed Niomi could take over the tenancy (unless London Chatter owns that flat?)

To be honest I don’t blame Niomi as I’m sure it’s a nice flat, central and takes away the stress of flat hunting. Niomi can just get back to her London life without too much hassle.
Yeah, Kelly said she’s been staying at her boyfriend’s place pretty much full-time since March. She’s also expecting a baby. I believe she said she’s doing some renovation there and then a friend will be moving in.

I’m surprised Niomi doesn’t own considering all the gleamers seem to have “investment” properties in their portfolios.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised Niomi doesn’t own considering all the gleamers seem to have “investment” properties in their portfolios.
Because she was really counting on her millionaire fiance to look after her, she doesn't look very independent

🤣🤣 Everyone is watching her for the break up juicy details no one gives a flying duck about ANOTHER skin care brand, here is her only success of 2020

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That Smart Skin Instagram feed is the saddest thing I have ever seen. A 10 year old could put something better together. This will be a massive flop. Why wouldn’t she invest in better photography, copy writing, marketing, etc. Even the “inspiring” quotes are basic and cringe.

Reactions: 11
I rebember reading and article about kelly’s home. Its a very small apartment compared to Niomi old one

That Smart Skin Instagram feed is the saddest thing I have ever seen. A 10 year old could put something better together. This will be a massive flop. Why wouldn’t she invest in better photography, copy writing, marketing, etc. Even the “inspiring” quotes are basic and cringe.
I’m really curious too as to why she isn’t doing something about it. The engagement on that page is crap.

Reactions: 3
I’m really curious too as to why she isn’t doing something about it. The engagement on that page is crap.
I believe is her real engagement, Gleam inflates the numbers of followers, likes and views of their influences, they bough 11K to inthefrow like 2 or 3 yaers ago and everyone actually noticed, they clearly are not looking after her skincare brand marketing so that's actually her real engagement

Reactions: 10
I believe is her real engagement, Gleam inflates the numbers of followers, likes and views of their influences, they bough 11K to inthefrow like 2 or 3 yaers ago and everyone actually noticed, they clearly are not looking after her skincare brand marketing so that's actually her real engagement
This, plus the fact that I really don’t think her audience follows her for skincare advice. Like her most popular videos seem to be stuff about food (what I eat in a day) and exercise. Skincare isn’t her ‘thing’ even though she might like it to be, and it’s such an oversaturated market. For stuff like skincare or beauty you really have to be a walking advert for your line and her skin just isn’t enviable.

Reactions: 12
This, plus the fact that I really don’t think her audience follows her for skincare advice. Like her most popular videos seem to be stuff about food (what I eat in a day) and exercise. Skincare isn’t her ‘thing’ even though she might like it to be, and it’s such an oversaturated market. For stuff like skincare or beauty you really have to be a walking advert for your line and her skin just isn’t enviable.
Exactly and the worst is that at insane prices and non innovative formulas or products, she should have sticked to her collaboration and maybe make kits as everyone does, but is too late for releasing a skincare brand unless you are Rihanna or Jessica Alba,

Reactions: 4
Exactly and the worst is that at insane prices and non innovative formulas or products, she should have sticked to her collaboration and maybe make kits as everyone does, but is too late for releasing a skincare brand unless you are Rihanna or Jessica Alba,
I am very interested to see how she’s priced this range. Her crap bath stuff was quite cheap in Boots I think. Is she going to price this as an upmarket luxury product or more accessible? Where will it be stocked? I just don’t see how she fits into either of those brackets tbh, can think of so many well known brands either inexpensive or more pricey that I’d buy over an influencer’s range. I feel like people who don’t know her won’t go near it, and even her followers might not want it. She regularly flogs other skincare, like just last week she was doing an ad for & Other Stories’ new skincare line. I don’t get who is actually meant to be the target audience for this!

I was re-watching This is Harder than I Thought - and at around 15.15 the secret cupboard is revealed with stash of lots of peanut butter and you can hear Joe saying, 'I have invested so much in peanut butter, and it was all here'. You could almost see him calculating how much he spent on it! Then later in one of India vlogs, Niomi brings up the fact Joe was meant to bring a jar of almond butter to India and he forgot. Not sure how easy or fun Soho House was for Joe in India to be honest, after working all day to come back to complaining.

Reactions: 7
Does Niomi have an eating disorder?

Her control issues around food are alarming. It disgusts me that she tried to control Joe’s food too.

I read an earlier comment that Marcus had once claimed that, towards the end of his relationship with Niomi, he had almost developed an eating disorder. Can anyone remember what he said or link to it?

Reactions: 4
I was re-watching This is Harder than I Thought - and at around 15.15 the secret cupboard is revealed with stash of lots of peanut butter and you can hear Joe saying, 'I have invested so much in peanut butter, and it was all here'. You could almost see him calculating how much he spent on it! Then later in one of India vlogs, Niomi brings up the fact Joe was meant to bring a jar of almond butter to India and he forgot. Not sure how easy or fun Soho House was for Joe in India to be honest, after working all day to come back to complaining.
WAIT - so she was hiding peanut butter that he bought so he wouldn't eat it?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.