Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did people know before she did that he was cheating🙈 ultimate betrayal. Was he actually going to go through with the wedding had he not been caught. Some people 😡 how could you live a double life like that.
Let's just say he was known for it in his line of work. Never any proof though just all speculation, except this time there was proof (a video). It was with another guard and wasn't a one time thing 😔 Absolutely devastating for her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Do you not think let the poor girl be without the finer details discussed? It’s hard enough as it is without the love of her life been taken away but for the actual specifics to be blasted publicly for her to read ?
1. This a gossip forum, I am talking about what we are discussing. People have been speculating about this for weeks and I say one thing that confirms it and you give out? Relax.
2. The love of her life was not taken away, he threw away the relationship, his own choice to ruin it and it's completely on him, not her

Reactions: 27
Let's just say he was known for it in his line of work. Never any proof though just all speculation, except this time there was proof (a video). It was with another guard and wasn't a one time thing 😔 Absolutely devastating for her
Obviously hes the one in the relationship but I think there's a special place in hell for women who go after a man knowing theyre with someone. Notwithstanding one who was imminently getting married.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if he tried to get her back. Who did he cheat on her with? Was it a ongoing thing?

Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more bout a special place in hell for women who do go off knowing there involved it feels like a knife been twisted in your stomach when finding out that poor girl we can all say 2020 has been the shittiest year

Reactions: 18
So he had a bit of a name for himself in the guards, everyone knew what he was up to with other girls. Basically he was with a young guard (only out of templemore) and they had a bit of an ongoing thing. Apparently there is a video but I haven't seen it. I don't know 1. How Dominique found out or 2. If he tried to get her back but I do know he was thrown out of the family home and is back in Kerry now.
He works in Dublin obviously so don't know what's going to happen with that whether he will look for a transfer or try get a place here, but all I know is he's not in Dublin now

Reactions: 18
I wonder who the girl is that he was with. Was he cheating all throughout the relationship. He isn’t even good looking

Reactions: 5
I will say... I've had this happen and I was married with two Kids at the time I discovered it. And it nearly ended me. Five years later I will say I will never feel like I did before it sent me in to a huge depression and I contemplated... Not being here any more, put it that way. We spent a year in counselling every week and managed to come out of it stronger and happier. But I GUARANTEE if I'd had no kids or house I'd have walked away immediately. I'm so sorry Dom is going through this. Your whole world falls apart. I have never felt anger sadness fury disappointment disbelief nausea self hatred like I did immediately after. It's like a tsunami of emotions and by god it beats you down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Your heart would go out to Dominque, he is a fool to throw everything away like that, she is a lovely girl

Reactions: 7
I will say... I've had this happen and I was married with two Kids at the time I discovered it. And it nearly ended me. Five years later I will say I will never feel like I did before it sent me in to a huge depression and I contemplated... Not being here any more, put it that way. We spent a year in counselling every week and managed to come out of it stronger and happier. But I GUARANTEE if I'd had no kids or house I'd have walked away immediately. I'm so sorry Dom is going through this. Your whole world falls apart. I have never felt anger sadness fury disappointment disbelief nausea self hatred like I did immediately after. It's like a tsunami of emotions and by god it beats you down.
Hope you are ok now. It’s so cruel. How anyone can so selfishly do that and cause that much pain is beyond me.
No doubt she will come out of this thriving. She is so beautiful with so much to offer. He is an idiot. A selfish child. It’s sad because she probably feels like he is the only one who can take her pain away yet he caused it. My heart breaks for her and for every other girl this has happened to.

Reactions: 17
It sounds like he did her a favour although it won’t feel like that yet. If he was at that now it wasn’t going to change after they were married and she’d probably find out down the road when there might have been children involved. It’s difficult for her now but ultimately she’s better off rid of him.

Reactions: 14
I also had a similar thing happen to me, being heartbroken is an actual condition and it is a very very painful thing for anyone to go through both mentally and physically. You can actually feel your heart breaking.
I have been thinking about her all day (which I know is odd considering I never met her) but her post really hit a nerve with me.
I hope she reads the majority of these comments and knows that we feel awful for her.

Reactions: 24
I can relate to your post and it's so painful. I'm glad to hear you have come through it.

I also had a similar thing happen to me, being heartbroken is an actual condition and it is a very very painful thing for anyone to go through both mentally and physically. You can actually feel your heart breaking.
I have been thinking about her all day (which I know is odd considering I never met her) but her post really hit a nerve with me.
I hope she reads the majority of these comments and knows that we feel awful for her.
I haven't stopped thinking about her either.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t stopped thinking about her either. Something similar happened to me too. I would have rather got attacked then go through what I went through. It’s so unbelievably sad and the whole situation is completely unnecessary. I hope she reads the comments too to know just how much support she has.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.