Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life must be crazy when you can stay with your millionaire socialite friends or your millionaire grandparents or your millionaire parents. Too many options can be stressful. She touches her face so damn much in public.

side note, I remember when she was droning on and on about the benefits of black pepper in her turmeric tea as if black pepper were some exotic spice and not a staple for a cookbook author.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if anyone noticed that The London Chatter posted on her Instagram Story that she is moving out today and that we will be "super happy to see who moves in", which I would think means it's another blogger/influencer from her circle. Whoever guessed that Niomi would probably be the one moving in, I think that's your confirmation!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tbh, I know she’s saying she’s using the comments and followers for support, but I think she’s actually only replying to get what looks like more engagement on her posts. If she replies to them all then obv there’s double the number of comments than if she didn’t reply. Maybe too cynical but 🤷🏻‍♀️
May be she was planning to quit after she marry into multi millionaire family ?so she didn’t feel the need to engage with her layman followers . Also Timed her product launch bfre the wedding - married, business woman was her idea ?

now that there is no millionaire wedding she wants to stick to her YouTube / social media career and now is the time to increase the engagement by interacting more using the broken engagement/ breakup card . She needs this now , if you look at her social blade profile she barely have new followers, she was getting little improvement when India content came , that Got canceled and her graphs went down again.

Reactions: 9
All I know is, if she keeps doing this whole “I’m so unhappy and miserable” but continues to NOT EXPLAIN WHY then she is going to lose the respect of so many people that follow her and probably already has. She definitely lost mine at this stage.

She should just STFU and stay off social media if she can’t control herself sharing attention seeking tit everyday without letting people know the reason why she feels that way, she hasn’t even mentioned that Joe is gone get, she just hinted at it 🙄 Is she waiting for him to come back or something?!

She can’t expect to show people all the perfect sides of her life then refuse to answer any questions when things aren’t going so well. She chose to be an influencer (🤢) and to share all of her life online, it’s unfair to just blank questions people are asking her.
She’s stringing people along right now and probably will continue to for the next 3 weeks until her crappy skincare range is launched and will no doubt be on the sale shelf in Boots in a few months along with all the other shite that YouTubers launch.

Sorry for the rant but she’s wrecking my head now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
May be she was planning to quit after she marry into multi millionaire family ?so she didn’t feel the need to engage with her layman followers . Also Timed her product launch bfre the wedding - married, business woman was her idea ?

now that there is no millionaire wedding she wants to stick to her YouTube / social media career and now is the time to increase the engagement by interacting more using the broken engagement/ breakup card . She needs this now , if you look at her social blade profile she barely have new followers, she was getting little improvement when India content came , that Got canceled and her graphs went down again.
Yeah it’s interesting she posted that video about influencers that sounded a lot like maybe she wanted to come off Youtube etc in the near future, and I wondered if Joe/his family had had some influence on that. But now they’ve broken up I can’t decide if I think she’s clinging onto her social media and YouTube again now because she’s lost the marriage security and that’s why she’s replying lots, or if like I said she’s trying to get the engagement up for her skincare. Maybe both!

Reactions: 13
The recent vlog - I think she's in a bit of a delirium and she's filling her time with as much things as possible as a distraction. I feel for her. It has to be weird going through a public breakup.

She's deffo being sincere with the pop-psych life is an endless journey crap, she's always been a bit basic plus she's savvy and this is a great way to spin things for revenue. I think she's also self aware and sincere enough to know her perfectionism prob played a part in the split so she's trying to loosen up with her content. I don't think she has handled things unprofessionally - it's refreshing tbh.

I also do sense a bit of hope in her posts. Maybe they'll get back together. Who knows. He has the personality of a wet sponge but they're not a bad match.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The recent vlog - I think she's in a bit of a delirium and she's filling her time with as much things as possible as a distraction. I feel for her. It has to be weird going through a public breakup.

She's deffo being sincere with the pop-psych life is an endless journey crap, she's always been a bit basic plus she's savvy and this is a great way to spin things for revenue. I think she's also self aware and sincere enough to know her perfectionism prob played a part in the split so she's trying to loosen up with her content. I don't think she has handled things unprofessionally - it's refreshing tbh.

I also do sense a bit of hope in her posts. Maybe they'll get back together. Who knows. He has the personality of a wet sponge but they're not a bad match.
THis might be unpopular but, never take someone back when they have publicly (to your friends and family, not social media) said they don't want you or are unsure about you. Respect is gone, and they know they can treat you that way again and, you'll stick around and take it. The play field is now totally uneven, as they have nothing tying them together a clean split is for the best for their long term happiness. He has hurt her, she'll need time to heal and loosen up, he probably has his eye on a rebound already.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She was probably apartment hunting that's why she stayed in London. She should just buy somewhere instead of renting as she clearly loves London. I 100% agree with the opinions above that she thinks they'll get back together.
Btw was visiting my grandma today and she had a fennel tea in her cupboard I had a little lol. Who knew my grandma is secretly a Nimbobs fan?
but did she make a pass agg comment after offering you it and you refused? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Just had a look at TheLondonChatter’s instagram stories through an extension I have on my laptop and noticed this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 05.05.25.png

This app always include the usernames/accounts of people tagged in the story in a bubble at the bottom. I tried zooming in to see where she could have tagged Niomi but can’t see it at all so I’m guessing she must have hidden the tag somewhere in the picture! In other words, unless the app is making a mistake, I think it’s probably safe to assume she's the one who will be moving in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Just had a look at TheLondonChatter’s instagram stories through an extension I have on my laptop and noticed this:

View attachment 233536

This app always include the usernames/accounts of people tagged in the story in a bubble at the bottom. I tried zooming in to see where she could have tagged Niomi but can’t see it at all so I’m guessing she must have hidden the tag somewhere in the picture! In other words, unless the app is making a mistake, I think it’s probably safe to assume she's the one who will be moving in.
I don't understand why she doesn't buy somewhere.. she clearly has the money to and rent in London is much more expensive than a mortgage. If I were her I would live with family while I looked to buy somewhere, it's not like she works in the city every day

Reactions: 17
Another member of the Niomi dream club here 🙋‍♀️ In my dream she kept just saying “Feel New tea, Feel New tea” in her very poshest voice. Then I went to the gym and got talking to a girl and found out they were someone from this thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone noticed that The London Chatter posted on her Instagram Story that she is moving out today and that we will be "super happy to see who moves in", which I would think means it's another blogger/influencer from her circle. Whoever guessed that Niomi would probably be the one moving in, I think that's your confirmation!
On point!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but someone commented on her nose recent vlog at 5:53-55 you can see/hear someone coming down the stairs and the clip is edited out. Then she cooked 2 burgers for dinner. So if she keeps saying she’s home alone who is on the stairs and eating the other burger? We all know she would never eat 2!!! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but someone commented on her nose recent vlog at 5:53-55 you can see/hear someone coming down the stairs and the clip is edited out. Then she cooked 2 burgers for dinner. So if she keeps saying she’s home alone who is on the stairs and eating the other burger? We all know she would never eat 2!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel really sorry for her, she portrayed this perfect life with her dream guy that she thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with and now her bubble has been burst.

If it wasn’t just an act for her online persona, then I genuinely feel so bad for her. It is heartbreaking to be rejected, let alone online infront of millions of people that have been watching this romance blossom. I did always think they were the real deal, at least I thought they were in love and were perfectly suited. It must be absolutely humiliating and regardless of whether I like her and her obsessed plant based ways or not, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 233536

What app do you use?

Reactions: 2

View attachment 233536

Isn’t it a little embarrassing that she’s moving into an apartment that (presumably, I don’t follow The London Chatter) is out there in the public domain? Her new tours aren’t going to be anything that exciting if we can go look at it now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.