Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the prayer ritual because she reads here and knows we see her as a complete light weight in the 'appreciating culture' department.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
How has this comment survived?! Somebody didn't get the message to stay in the Shadows!

Screenshot (58).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sounds as if she's found her
Belinda. She's going to leave her high and dry the same way Tanya did. Speaking of, Lordon could be like Tom Hollander character, leeching off of Nims

It reminds me of that girl she was hanging with in India, the interior designer. She showed her once and spoke highly of her and we never saw her again.
You can see her here, next to Niomi cosplaying as a colonialist

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we’ve just found the location for White Lotus 3! Actually, I read that the director wants the next one to be set in a place where rich Westerners are paying top dollar for a pseudo spiritual experience.

Reactions: 13
Cosplaying as a colonialist. Excellent, lol!

Honestly it doesn't take much to appreciate another country and its culture. Also wouldn't you want to? I'd want to eat it all up! And yet, she goes for acres of nothing, to the most cultural appropriative thing ever. Probably because it fits the 'vibes' and is local (and probably recommended by one of the rich white gap-year sex party 'hippies' so its easy). Just start by doing more in your local area! Go for actual walks. See actual places of interest. Eat actual, amazing, Balinese food.

I wouldn't have said my sister and I were particularly switched on, self aware or into culture when we went travelling/gap-year holidaying to Bali when we were like 18, but we made itineraries, went on hikes, went to theatre shows, took recommendations, and found places of interest we marked in our cliched Lonely Planet book at the very least. And this girl is 13 years older than that. The problem with being spoiled in life, is the potential to end up in a state of arrested development due to an acute lack of self awareness.

She really has gone all in with this spiritual crap. All his influence. Its crazy how malleable she is. Its because she has no identity herself. I really do wonder/worry if they broke up where that would leave her. Before Bradley and after Joe what was she doing? Did she have a partner? I didnt really follow her much
This is what's mad, she seemed most watchable, wholesome, relatable and sweet in her single era. It was back when I was subscribed and actually looked forward to food / marathon / sustainability content. I actually think having a partner seems ruinous for her. Unless she was moulding THAT version of herself on someone other than a partner, and even then it was a mask. Who the hell even knows anymore.

Reactions: 13
I think Nimbobs can’t get over the fact that Joeeeey dumped her and yet he’s still always more popular on these threads despite barely any social media presence the last few years. She seriously can’t stand it. Yet she obviously believes he should be finished for breaking her heart. This girl needs serious therapy.

Reactions: 26
In her video she keeps saying she wakes up at 5:30, or in this case 7:30, go to the beach for a coffee and coconut before the gym, then she’s back at home for a protein shake. Absolutely no solid food??

Reactions: 19
In her video she keeps saying she wakes up at 5:30, or in this case 7:30, go to the beach for a coffee and coconut before the gym, then she’s back at home for a protein shake. Absolutely no solid food??
She went out for dinner that evening and had a curry.

I think all she does is work out and sleep for the most part.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She went out for dinner that evening and had a curry.

I think all she does is work out and sleep for the most part.
I don't think she actually eats or finishes the meals she shows. It's just done to reassure her followers that her eating isn't disordered. I think it's mostly drinks, shakes, smoothie bowls and a few bites at wherever they go to for dinner.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I got blocked because i said that she doesn't really engage in conversation with her followers, she just wants the "you re so lovely", "you are amazing"

I am deep in the Shadows, send me some unicorn poop to illuminate my path, ty very much, much love, xoxo (training my redemption here)

Edit : a fellow shadow spotted here

1674503160594.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I got blocked because i said that she doesn't really engage in conversation with her followers, she just wants the "you re so lovely", "you are amazing"

I am deep in the Shadows, send me some unicorn poop to illuminate my path, ty very much, much love, xoxo (training my redemption here)
Geez, she's so petty. I never comment on her content, she blocked my previous IG account for liking someone's comment ages ago, and I don't think it was anything intense, more like someone asked how she's on vacay all the time. I've never seen her engage with anyone, unless it's praise you get snark or you get blocked and your comment is deleted.

I don't watch tv and stick to YT and there are so many awesome people that I interact with and it feels like an actual ( albeit online) frenship. It's mostly book or food videos and some vlog content. There are some that are super sweet and we send each other books and tea, and I get genuinely happy when they put out a new video. Also its mostly ppl who have an actual day job and do YT as a hobby.

Reactions: 19
I got blocked on a hobby account for liking a comment that was critical of how her content was a bit tone deaf IIRC - no trolling or nasty, it was polite. But I guess she wants her head to stay firmly in the same and paint anyone who criticises her as an evil troll.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Seem like people keep talking about Jamie lol.. I was going to post a screenshot of a comment on her YT into my comment but I can't do that anymore for some reason. I can only do attachments.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Rewatching one of my favourite shows, and I found this to be hilariously relevant to the shitshow that is Nimbobs and the Bright Shite group (with a few corrections, naturellement).

C34850B7-FD3D-434E-BB92-A94F4D977B51.jpeg

* My subjective views that I portray as objective representation
** Trust my audience…to help sustain my no-longer-sustainable lifestyle.

NB - HI NIMBOBS 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 I realise that this isn’t a common reference, but I trust that you can Google this tit. Since you seem to be expanding your horizons ever-so-slightly, you could also apply this to your reading material (I promise, it won’t take you as long to find out the definition as it seems to be taking you to read your 2023 prop book).

Geez, she's so petty. I never comment on her content, she blocked my previous IG account for liking someone's comment ages ago, and I don't think it was anything intense, more like someone asked how she's on vacay all the time. I've never seen her engage with anyone, unless it's praise you get snark or you get blocked and your comment is deleted.

I don't watch tv and stick to YT and there are so many awesome people that I interact with and it feels like an actual ( albeit online) frenship. It's mostly book or food videos and some vlog content. There are some that are super sweet and we send each other books and tea, and I get genuinely happy when they put out a new video. Also its mostly ppl who have an actual day job and do YT as a hobby.
For someone who studied law, you’d think that she’d be able to discern what’s malicious commentary versus what’s constructive criticism. Guess that was a waste of an education.

Edit : a fellow shadow spotted here

View attachment 1904984
I saw that earlier, and I’m pretty sure that it’s gone, and the poster blocked. Par for the course is our Nimbobs: Everything else can change, but her pettiness remains.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I want to know what Lordon does with his time. Following her around? Or back to his Culty parties with that guy who has 5 wives?

Reactions: 23
Tattle has many users who only read the threads without ever participating. I think it’s often those lurkers who take what we write here and post it in comment sections or send dms to influencers. Most people who write on here seem happy to keep it on tattle (one of the main rules of this forum!), but sometimes I will read things in comment sections that have been taken almost word for word from a post, and in most cases I know it’s not the person who wrote it on tattle. Take the whole nail polish drama for example. We don’t know if it was someone from tattle who wrote to her about it, if it was a silent lurker, or someone who isn’t even from here but happened to notice the same weirdness about her first Bali pics. It’s still crazy that this whole episode that culminated in yesterday‘s post was started by the nail polish thing 😁

I have no problem believing that Niomi has been getting the occasional nasty message, sometimes probably from Tattlers. But I also think that like most influencers Niomi has zero frustration tolerance and coping mechanisms.
I think that what partially contributes to that is the fact that they only have to be ‘accountable’ to whoever is sponsoring their posts, vlogs, etc. And the bar is set so low for that, that they can do tit all.

I’ve found that most influencers generally don’t have the greatest of social skills, which is why they turned to social media in the first place. That way, they can be seen, can make something of a career of it (if they’re lucky), and never have to go beyond the little bubble they’ve created for themselves, and whoever else it resonates with. And because of the lack of real life interaction, and never having to learn about conflict management, they simply chalk everything negative up to jealousy or hatred. Newsflash: We don’t live in a world of binaries, it’s not always a matter of ‘you’re either for us, or against us,’ and just because your insular worldviews are being challenged, it doesn’t mean that the other person is wrong. Just like people don’t know the ‘real’ you, you don’t know the people that you claim to interact with.

I want to know what Lordon does with his time. Following her around? Or back to his Culty parties with that guy who has 5 wives?
Looks like he waits around for his next cameo.
A6CAE7C8-87B9-48AB-BCC6-BDB22853A413.jpeg

Also, this is for the Bright Shites who might be lurking ‘round here these forums:
DAACB550-66CF-4782-A89F-4E6F8761F7B4.jpeg

Have yourself a pleasant day, y’all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.