Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that, we’re back to regularly scheduled boring content. But I do have to ask, what the fuq is up with that top that looks like a twisted bedsheet?
Unless…oh vom.
View attachment 1905903

And the obligatory coffee shot. 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 1905906

NB - HI NIMBOBS. 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 I’d like to give you credit: Your hair looks better without all those bleached-to-tit bits. Please, for the love of toast, stop doing that to your hair, unless you plan on using a bunch of paint brushes as weaves.
She must have had one hell of a facial. Look at her skin back in London:

D6A3C2F4-D82D-4E64-8B88-51D63603C1C0.jpeg

6F54FAA7-8592-4968-AE28-544C35B69CA0.jpeg

Excuse me, I’m off to Bali ✈ 💸

• Sick
Reactions: 5
In her video she keeps saying she wakes up at 5:30, or in this case 7:30, go to the beach for a coffee and coconut before the gym, then she’s back at home for a protein shake. Absolutely no solid food??
The protein shake was for an ad. I don't recall seeing her use that brand regularly. For all we know, she threw the powder and shaker in the bin as soon as she finished filming. She lies, and she feels her lies are justified because they help her make a living, and because people love her and her scammy content. All her inspiring photos of matcha cups make up for the lies in her brand deals.

Reactions: 21
To leave Europe during the winter because it's too sad or however she worded it... screaaams PRIVILEGE !
I wouldn't leave home here because of the grey sky cause my home is warm, cozy, simple, a real sanctuary... when you lose that feeling of being "home" it's a real big problem girl.. wandering around with your psycho boyfriend won't fill that hole inside you..
Good night from Lolitashadowblah!
Exactly! I keep thinking that she owned an apartment with all amenities in central London, was safe and warm and able to go to cafés, restaurants, private clubs and sports facilities whenever she wanted. She was gifted cars and stays in local resorts, had friends and family nearby, didn't have any grueling schedules or responsibilities, and so on, yet none of that made her happy. She found a new man (using term loosely), got a new apartment, a museum membership, more gifts and invitations, but she feels unhappy and drained. She's like a black hole, she sucks everything up but still remains a void. She's dead inside. This phrase has been used here before and at this point I really believe it. How insensitive and ungrateful can she be? Nothing is good enough for her. If 1% of her audience send nasty comments, she makes a big fuss about how hard her life is. She routinely blocks most of them, so how bad can it be? She's disgusting. I wonder when she ever had a real problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
To leave Europe during the winter because it's too sad or however she worded it... screaaams PRIVILEGE !
I wouldn't leave home here because of the grey sky cause my home is warm, cozy, simple, a real sanctuary... when you lose that feeling of being "home" it's a real big problem girl.. wandering around with your psycho boyfriend won't fill that hole inside you..
Good night from Lolitashadowblah!
Exactly! I keep thinking that she owned an apartment with all amenities in central London, was safe and warm and able to go to cafés, restaurants, private clubs and sports facilities whenever she wanted. She was gifted cars and stays in local resorts, had friends and family nearby, didn't have any grueling schedules or responsibilities, and so on, yet none of that made her happy. She found a new man (using term loosely), got a new apartment, a museum membership, more gifts and invitations, but she feels unhappy and drained. She's like a black hole, she sucks everything up but still remains a void. She's dead inside. This phrase has been used here before and at this point I really believe it. How insensitive and ungrateful can she be? Nothing is good enough for her. If 1% of her audience send nasty comments, she makes a big fuss about how hard her life is. She routinely blocks most of them, so how bad can it be? She's disgusting. I wonder when she ever had a real problem.
Right?! Totally agree with both of you.

If she can't find a place she likes, activities she likes, or find "culture" in LONDON of all places, then SHE is the problem. Seriously, how boring and void of personality can she be? And if she craves nature or whatever, her family has a very nice house amongst literal wide open fields that she could go to...

And the audacity to imply that her first world country isn't good enough for her/is lacking in some way is just....wowww...people would love to switch places with her any day, I mean even just having access to healthcare is a huge advantage.

Here's an inspo quote for you, Nimbobs: "Everywhere you go, there you are."

Reactions: 33
I don't know how one could be bored in London, as Samuel Johnson once said, 'when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.” I think that being able to live in London as comfortably as she did, without a work schedule and claiming that she is bored is so ignorant of Niomi and she is just so unware of her privilege. She just has a vapid life and it is just walking on the beaches, doing work outs, starving herself, and getting beauty treatments. She is so vapid and she has honestly not achieved anything other than pretending to be 'spiritual,' as she can't cope wtih the fact that she has a broken engagement and she is not going to be Mrs Joe Woodward.

She has no real values and they are skin deep and only last until the most recent sponsorship comes around, extending to her veganism/plant-based. I did follow her as she was a vegan/plant based for recipies and even when she was claiming to be 100 percent vegan, she was then posing with a leather handbag. She claims to be spiritual and then she is posing infront of a temple to advertise a dress which I feel is disrepectful.

She has no values or beliefs of her own and when she does have them, its skin deep and its usually turned into an advert. I find it ridicolous that she is an Ambassador for Women for Women as what does she actually do to help? As she could be helping out with the recent crisis of Ukraine and other women who are suvivors of war who have come to the UK?

I am wondering what form she is going to take when things with Lordon go horribly? I'm wondering if this recent belief in spirtualism is due to the fact that she can't except that is she is the problem and it's easier to consult starsigns that to look at herself and do some reflection.

Reactions: 23
Did she sell the shed?
She’s renting it as vacation home on Airbnb
Right?! Totally agree with both of you.

If she can't find a place she likes, activities she likes, or find "culture" in LONDON of all places, then SHE is the problem. Seriously, how boring and void of personality can she be? And if she craves nature or whatever, her family has a very nice house amongst literal wide open fields that she could go to...
There’s that quote by Samuel Johnson that goes something like this “when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life”. I think it really applies in this situation

Reactions: 13
Sorry Nimbobs, passive aggressive and condescending doesn’t become you.
977F8D0B-8358-4CE8-BA35-2A89074507B4.jpeg

9453AA23-76AF-43F9-B98B-00172C3A7888.jpeg

NB - HI NIMBOBS 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 As you can see, I’m waving at’cha too. I’m also waving a little birdie, because, well, I’m still calling you on your bullshit.
Also, if your turning over a new page is anything like your actual reading habits, you’ll still be stuck on the same sentence for the next few months minimum. 🤓

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
f8cca59c-81e5-4713-82af-bf7b1fd71d48.jpeg

Imagine picking creepy Lordon out of the 3 billions men on earth :sick:. Funny how she still doesn't show his face!

Can't wait for their breakup, the fourth public breakup with 'her love'. She experienced life in Bali with 2 other exes, hopefully third time isn't the charm.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
So embarrassing. A photo of her kissing her current boyfriend by a waterfall seems to be her signature. She’ll have an album filled with photos like this with different men at this rate 😂

You forgot to add ‘friendship is the best foundation’ in the caption Nimbo! I wonder what Forky thinks of this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62
If she thinks she's waved farewell to the Shadows she should check out the comments on her YouTube. Plenty of Shadow comments on there when I last checked (although maybe she's deleted them now).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Choosing to experience life together"

How ironic. They ran away from life together.

Also, "choosing to experience life together" is something married or serious long-term partners say...not people who have only been dating for a short amount of time... awkward...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Its so weird that she chooses a picture that is similar to Forkys announcement picture

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.