Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sydneybarrett

Does anyone have an article about the rape that happened in Jamies club? Do we have proof of that?
Contrary to what Niomi says we are not creating narratives out of thin air. Since this site is being mentioned a lot in her comments (which I'm sure will lead people here to check her thread) & since every two days someone here questions his past I'll post it again.
These things have been posted here months ago and that is why we can't stand him - not because of his ginormous teeth but because he's a sexist, misogynistic freak. I'm sure there's bunch of other stuff out there but I'm too lazy (and grossed out) to look into it more.
So let's recap what kind of person her 'love' is (I'll put important quotes in spoilers):

"DUBLIN NIGHTCLUB TRAMCO is offering a free drink to customers who hand over their underwear at an event being held tonight.
The ‘Underwear Amnesty @ TRAMCO’ being run by Midnight Promotions says on its Facebook group that if customers hand over their underwear they will get a free drink. It comes two months after a 15-year-old girl alleged she was raped at a disco being held for Junior Certificate students at the same nightclub.
TheJournal.ie contacted Midnight Promotions for comment and was asked to forward questions by email.
TJ: Does it have to be underwear you’re wearing, or can you bring along a spare pair?
MP: We haven’t set any terms and conditions.
TJ: In light of the recent events at TramCo, where a 15-year-old girl alleged she was raped, do you think holding such an event at the same club is appropriate?
MP: No comment."
"THE promoters behind a controversial stunt at a Dublin nightclub have rejected claims by the Rape Crisis Centre that the stunt was "exploitative".
However, the Rape Crisis Centre called the stunt "exploitative and objectifying of sexuality", particularly because the nightclub was at the centre of an alleged sexual assault just three months ago.
Midnight promoter Jamie White, who organised the promotion, said the nightclub has undergone a change in staff and management since the alleged assault.
The Herald revealed how hundreds of youngsters exposed themselves and posed in a sexually explicit manner to attain a free drink.
They said they have received no complaints from locals and Mr White added that the Rape Crisis Centre was "wrong" to say it was exploitative."

His event was so brilliant that the nightclub ended up on court & almost lost their licence. And then he wonders how he ended up $1million in debt (yes newcomers, Niomi's 'love' was running his business so well that he ended up $1million in debt and no I'm not making this up I can show you proof of that too).

"A nightclub is to keep its late licence after management gave an undertaking not to allow a "knickers for liquor" promotion at the venue again.Tom Kavanagh, the receiver appointed to Tramco, agreed with Ms Cassidy that the promotion of "knickers for liquor" was regretted. The management accepted the event was wholly "inappropriate, undesirable and demeaning".
Meanwhile, a garda investigation is still continuing into an allegation by a 15-year-old girl that she had been raped in a cubicle in the men's toilets at Tramco last June."

"The step-by-step explainer suggests that the man should get his “prey” intoxicated by offering her some “shots” as “you want to establish that this isn’t love”. (...) Avoid kissing, bend her over and by all means – don’t look in her eyes! “When the job is done”, Strionska suggests getting the female who preferably has “low self-esteem and potential daddy issues” into a “taxi back to where ever the hell she is going”.
Jamark Ltd. owns both the CollegeTimes.ie and Midnight a promotional company, which is no stranger to controversy.
Midnight also runs an event called This is Thursdays – T.I.T. at Play Nightclub on D’Olier Street, Dublin, which invites girls to send them pictures of their cleavage to get a free pass to the club.
When TheJournal.ie contacted Jamie White of Midnight for a comment he said “go away” and refused to comment further."

"Irish parents are reportedly enraged after an Athlone nightclub decided to promote a sex themed party to coincide with Leaving Cert (SAT) results' night.
Raunchy rodeo games, a wet t-shirt contest
, and all-out drinking contests were among the attractions promised on flyers advertising the 'F**k Results' (...) a local politician described the night as marketing companies trying to "take advantage" of young students.
The night was the work of the now-notorious Midnight Promotions, a marketing company that is no stranger to controversy.
The company, which has been regularly accused of misogynism, sexism, and 'crossing the line' with its edgy promotions, also suffered a massive publicity fallout from a night it ran at another Dublin nightclub, Alchemy, whose poster was sub-titled "if you're not up for it, don't cum."
The company is also largely behind a new tabloid-esque college news website, according to the University Times. which largely features content about sex, drinking, and celebrity news."

"An advertisement aimed at Leaving Certificate students, which promised "five nights of savage drinks promos", has been found to be "an incitement to irresponsible consumption of alcohol". The advertisement by a company called Midnight Events was posted on the Bebo website and promised "drinking games", "beer bongs" and a €250 prize for "taking celebrating to the extreme".
Midnight Events promoter Jamie White said the complaints related to one of the first events it organised and it has since incorporated the Meas guidelines into their promotions.
"We are a young company, and this has been a learning experience for us," he said.
Meas also held that Midnight Events breached the code by suggesting an association between drinking and sexual prowess."

You'll notice that Jamie has a habit of doing something shitty, apologizing for it when called out & then a month later does something shitty again. Apologizes again. And on and on and onnn....
A massive backlash against the Midnight Productions company erupted after an advertisement was posted that contained the following ‘if you’re not up for it, don’t cum’.
In the wake of last weekends events in relation to the advertisement posters for ‘Monday’s at Alchemy‘, Midnight Promotions spokesperson Jamie White has issued an official apology on behalf of the company. "This whole situation has been a horrible slur on our image and our part a massive embarrassment."

If you think "oh he was younger then, surely he has grown as a person" - Nope! Here's a video he made years later bragging about Midnight.
From the video description: "Soon after I started college I wasn't impressed with the standard of Nightclub Events in Dublin. So I started hosting and manage some myself. I had the time of my life in this business..."

If you STILL wanna give him benefit of the doubt (🙄) then let me show you what kind of business he does in Bali.
You know we talked about that freak with five wives (Jamie's good friend). He has an organization called Awakened Dreamers and Jamie is part of the team that organizes the events for Dreamers.
Here's Edu aka Ritual Frequencies(🤢) thanking Jamie for being part of the team:

jjj.png

Here's a little cameo by Toothy:

jjjjk.jpg

The events they organize are very much like those he did with Midnight: sex, drugs, alcohol (& cults):

j.png

jj.png

jjjjj.jpg

So if this is what Bright tribe looks like then no thank you I'd rather stay in the shadowssss 💃

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Callan

VIP Member
Guys a rare but LOVELY joooeeyyyy update - he is having a greasy spoon fry up at the River Cafe in Putney. Delighted for him.

…and Nims staring through the cafe window ready to smack Joe into the middle of next week for being that close to a carbohydrate
Like a vampire lol

1674224599896.png

Aaha that bottom reply, gold (y)(y)(y)

1674224945582.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

sonnenschein8

“ I feel proud to be one of the OG’s”
You were literally just Marcus butler’s girlfriend

Also the use of the word Tribe is problematic and something that non-indigenous people really need to stop appropriating. But I bet if I mentioned this in a comment on the post I’d just be called a Shadow👹😩 rather than someone she is sooo “appreciate “of” for having “an insightful back and forth conversation”
P.S a conversation is by nature “back and forth” Dimbobs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 77

dodo789

Chatty Member
My high quality contribution for this thread today…huh, it was exhausting, time to take a break 😫
18AC125C-DA92-485F-9619-B8F91B092A88.jpeg

Also Nimbob, just because we know how to use google, it doesn’t mean we‘re doing “detective work” to dig up dirt on your scumbag toothy boyfriend, it’s all there on the internet for free.🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Officially done and unfollowed. What a little biatch she is. That story about her nail colour - that’s right, be a c*nt to those who provide you with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

sydneybarrett

me when i'm the Shadow of the Tribe or whatever idk i didn't actually read her post..

To people who might come here if you're lazy to read old threads let me remind you: her 'love' used to organize sex themed parties exploiting teens drinking, when a teenage girl was raped at one of those parties he didn't give a shit & still kept organizing them which caused an outrage in Dublin, oh and also his website once posted a 'step by step guide for one night stand' giving instructions on how to get a woman drunk in order to have sex with her, once again people were mad but his response was "ugh, go away". If you don't believe me I can link you all the articles talking about this.
Screenshot_20230122_134752_Chrome.jpg

These are successful events & websites he created which he often mentions as proof why he would be a perfect business coach (ofc he never goes into detail what they were actually about). That is the type of person her 'love' is. If her followers have a problem with us talking about it here then their priorities are fucked.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

prive0505

Chatty Member
Travelling on a moped, in torrential rain, in a BIKINI? She couldn’t be more stupid if she tried. That’s like a disaster waiting to happen. She might be wearing a helmet but if they were to lose control/slip and have an accident, her body would be covered in scars for life!!!

Reactions: 72

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Happy Monday my lovely tattlers, like littcherally!

🥳🥳🥳🥳 Thread title by @Grapefruits712 :love:

The thing about Nimbobs is that the least interesting thing about her life is.. herself.. but somehow her threads are always very 🔥🔥🔥 And we have to thank a certain Butler's Butt for all the.. butt action we got last thread 😂

So what's new in Nimbobs world:
- Dumbobs and Lordon are back to Bahhhli, and first thing in order was of course an IV drip. To fight the jet lag :rolleyes: cause of course what else can you do except get some unknown liquid infuised to your body through needles and post about it while posing in a seated flamengo pose for the gram, litcherally so happy!

- Lordon took his GF shopping and bragged about it on instagram and Nimbobs couldn't be happier about it because that's exactly the relationship goals that she never had before with Joeyyyy. She had no shoes on and the dirtiest feet ever but hey... I'm blond and skinny and I can do everything I want in Bahliiiiiiii

- Nimbob as quite the productivity queen and has been slaving herself at work.. She had produced exactly zero YT videos and so many pointless instagram stories about her daily cup of coffee, daily walk, a waffle, the sun, the moon, the fuck... how litcherrally happy she is. And also, nothing else :rolleyes:

- In other, more interesting news: Forky has a new GF that is NOT blond (gasp!!), Marcus Butbut has an OF account and we have a spy that reports all the cringy (but hot) stuff, Holly is in London and i have absolutely no idea why we're still talking about her, no tea on Charlotte or the Nimbobs family.. she forgot about them, we might as well do the same..

Oh, and Niomi works out in a thong. Yep. Pawfect isn't it?

1673863323052.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
New vlog:

1) Nims is in Bali for at least 2 months to "escape British winter." This is also what Big Tez does, although she goes to Florida to recharge her orange Trump energy. British winter just makes Nims feel too sad and tired.
2) Nims is sleeping better in Bali. 9pm-5:30am. She prefers this. Getting up early gives her time to be "present in her environment" (having no responsibilities just isn't enough--you can always go further!).
3) Nims does a sunset beach walk, poses on the beach like she's in the "before" scenes of Jaws, drinks a coconut and then goes to a cafe for a matcha latte.
4) Workout montage!
5) Nims has joined a member's club with a fancy gym and pool. After telling us just how fancy it is, she lies on a sun lounger and switches her phone off airplane mode for the first time that day. She likes doing this so she can read in peace until midday. She can do this because she has no ties in London and also nowhere else, apparently. We're keeping the peasants out of the gym AND our phones, now.
6) FOOD! She eats! Or something adjacent to eating. Nims is shilling Huel, the fortified vomit of choice for extreme wankers. She has a few sips and takes it outside to finish (allegedly).
7) Apartment tour. Normally she'd be working now, she says, but it's Saturday so instead she and Jamie like to stare at their oven. They haven't switched it on yet but like having it; a bit like the massive TV in their London flat. We also get to see the bedroom/location of her recent poonami.
8) Niomi talks about how much she's been working out. She did a hard class at the club earlier for the fifth time that week and was "literally shaking" afterwards. Fortunately, the club has a posh recovery area with a pool and sauna and nothing scary, like a sandwich.
9) Niomi and Jamie go to her new fave vegan cafe, I'm Almost Still Vegan (I can't remember what it was actually called, but that'll do). They have a curry she "literally craves." It's called being hungry, Nims. She says they eat earlier in Bali and that in London, they'd eat out a lot later. Basically she sleeps more, which means there are fewer hours to be awake. And to eat. Paradise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69