Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Monday my lovely tattlers, like littcherally!

🥳🥳🥳🥳 Thread title by @Grapefruits712 :love:

The thing about Nimbobs is that the least interesting thing about her life is.. herself.. but somehow her threads are always very 🔥🔥🔥 And we have to thank a certain Butler's Butt for all the.. butt action we got last thread 😂

So what's new in Nimbobs world:
- Dumbobs and Lordon are back to Bahhhli, and first thing in order was of course an IV drip. To fight the jet lag :rolleyes: cause of course what else can you do except get some unknown liquid infuised to your body through needles and post about it while posing in a seated flamengo pose for the gram, litcherally so happy!

- Lordon took his GF shopping and bragged about it on instagram and Nimbobs couldn't be happier about it because that's exactly the relationship goals that she never had before with Joeyyyy. She had no shoes on and the dirtiest feet ever but hey... I'm blond and skinny and I can do everything I want in Bahliiiiiiii

- Nimbob as quite the productivity queen and has been slaving herself at work.. She had produced exactly zero YT videos and so many pointless instagram stories about her daily cup of coffee, daily walk, a waffle, the sun, the moon, the duck... how litcherrally happy she is. And also, nothing else :rolleyes:

- In other, more interesting news: Forky has a new GF that is NOT blond (gasp!!), Marcus Butbut has an OF account and we have a spy that reports all the cringy (but hot) stuff, Holly is in London and i have absolutely no idea why we're still talking about her, no tea on Charlotte or the Nimbobs family.. she forgot about them, we might as well do the same..

Oh, and Niomi works out in a thong. Yep. Pawfect isn't it?

1673863323052.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
What an excellent recap and I am honoured to make the thread title! Just a shame that Nimbobs continues to be so boring that the thread title needs to be about the men in her life. C’mon Niomi, give us something, anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
These threads just fly by! Thanks for the new one! ❤
At this point I'm just... I mean, I was watching some old vlogs of hers last night. That's an entirely different person. I'm here for the community and commentary. There's no enjoyment or inspiration to get out of Niomi anymore. Still hope she finds stability and peace, though. But it's hardly going to be with Lordon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These threads just fly by! Thanks for the new one! ❤
At this point I'm just... I mean, I was watching some old vlogs of hers last night. That's an entirely different person. I'm here for the community and commentary. There's no enjoyment or inspiration to get out of Niomi anymore. Still hope she finds stability and peace, though. But it's hardly going to be with Lordon.
If it wasn't for this community I would have stopped following her updates.. I would have forgotten she even existed. She's that irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You'd have thought she'd be despy to post some of that sweet, sweet, 'revenge on the ex, see what a sexy party panther I am,' orgy-stink-party content. Instead we got coffee. Maybe Lordon went with his 5 other Bahhlii GFs*

*He can only dream to be the multi-'wived' King of Orgies, Keith Lame-on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an excellent recap and I am honoured to make the thread title! Just a shame that Nimbobs continues to be so boring that the thread title needs to be about the men in her life. C’mon Niomi, give us something, anything!
To be fair, everything in Niomi's life is about the man when she has one.

Reactions: 16
Has Niomi told us her 2023 goals? Her 2022 (if I remember correctly) "work year" went so well, this one should be "a year of mindfulness and self exploration with an ever-growing happiness"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed how often she said “beaudifullll” in her Christmas vlog? I counted over 10 times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed how often she said “beaudifullll” in her Christmas vlog? I counted over 10 times
It used to drive me mad, her everything is "beauuuuudifull" in her Joeyyy phase...

And hey!! you're here too ❤❤ I saw your profile pic and had to check twice if I'm in the right thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It used to drive me mad, her everything is "beauuuuudifull" in her Joeyyy phase...

And hey!! you're here too ❤❤ I saw your profile pic and had to check twice if I'm in the right thread 🤣
I am purely here for your Niomi recaps 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry what is that story?? Is she trying to claim that woman is special and "on a different frequency" because the fish are swimming around her not into her?? I just can't

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry what is that story?? Is she trying to claim that woman is special and "on a different frequency" because the fish are swimming around her not into her?? I just can't
She’s an absolute nut case…

there is no frequency. It’s called “nature is swimming around a foreign object but let’s claim it as some sort of grounding frequency type tit”…. Get bent

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.