Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that the likes on her Shadows and Bright Tribes post will translate into views on YT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish it was illegal for Niomi to publish a book about nutrition and cooking with zero qualifications and expertise, but there you go. I wish it was illegal for her to make a career as a health influencer when she isn't a health professional. Ah well. We can't all have what we want.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She will never do anything about it. Lots of rambling, as usual, but zero action as she’s way to lazy to make a change.

Since we are at the end of this thread, here’s a reminder of a great title for the next one.

View attachment 1920330
I'm preparing the new thread... but honestly there is too little time and too much ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always wonder why Niomi never became better friends with Amelia Liana. Amelia has the lifestyle she aspires to and a large group of friends and family. Niomi would have slotted in well, learnt how to actually be an influencer and found a rich husband!
Well, Amelia herself hasn't managed to find a rich husband either. they did meet for a drink to discuss their broken engagements - apparently there were a lot of similarities. Amelia appeared to handle hers pretty well considering she'd made being engaged her entire content.

Reactions: 10
The way she keeps saying that she'd rather have half her followers ( I honestly doubt it) is the same way she kept saying how happy she was when she was prancing around the world with Forky, and recently admitted that it was a dark time for her and she was miserable.

I think she's too proud to simply say how she feels, and not being genuine keeps adding up to her acting wacky. Add Lordon to that and his horrible advice he keeps feeding her, I mean yikes.. No wonder her family or actual real life friends never seem to like or comment on her content anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.