Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What grinds my gear is that she complains about people talking about her location. Dude! You shared, not only tons of pictures, but your precise run itinerary, the shops just next to your home etc. It takes 2mn for anyone to find out. She did it again with her last Bali post, 'living next to a temple dedicated to water'. Dude, you are asking to be robbed! Don't blame tattlers, blame your lack of IQ :mad:

ETA: she has now lost 900+ followers in 24h 😅
ETA2: Yeah, her fetishization of Bali and balinese's culture is gross

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Nobody should receive insulting or cruel messages, that’s just not right. What she deserves, in my opinion, is to lose a lot of followers (and sponsors) because her content and her attitude have been appalling for a few months now. The quality of her photos and vlogs has dropped dramatically, and she spends her time spreading new age nonsense. Being back to Bali doing absolutely nothing all day, taking IV drops, being rude to her followers and disrespecting the local culture is like the peak of everything that's wrong with her. And she didn't need to add Jamie to the mix, but well she did!

Reactions: 41
I feel uncomfortable that she’s using another religion’s rituals as a background for what is, ultimately, a self-serving message. Then again, what is new about Niomi using everything in arm’s reach to serve herself?

CC1C234A-391F-469F-99A9-01827CBC4680.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
What is she on? Mama Bali? Well, if this karma business works she’s not gonna be happy because all she puts out there is toxicity and negativity…
This whole aaaah-maz-ing spelling is paaahfect and beaudiful
View attachment 1903961
Oh so she was praying (wtf, does she even know how) while no doubt her other half was preying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel uncomfortable that she’s using another religion’s rituals as a background for what is, ultimately, a self-serving message. Then again, what is new about Niomi using everything in arm’s reach to serve herself?

View attachment 1904065
I agree.

Plus who knew “kindness, compassion, and gratitude” could be said with such venom lol? She’s SO passive-aggressive. The “negative” comments have all clearly struck a nerve with her and she’s threatening her viewers into only leaving positive comments.

She’s so condescending. It’s always so ironic how the preachiest people with bumper stickers, posters, or in this case IG posts, with phrases like this usually seem to be the worst offenders in these categories.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Niomi: I want everyone to be envious of how skinny I am

Everyone: you're looking really thin

Niomi: waaaahhhh

Rinse and repeat for her house, boyfriend, dior bags, holidays etc. The problem this woman has is she is desperate for everyone to be envious of her, and they're not. They see through her facade and she can't stand it because it's all she has.

Reactions: 42
Can you guys imagine her working a real job?

Employer: 'Niomi, your performance this year has been subpar and you have been noted to lack integrity and professionalism.'
Nims: I'm reporting you for a hate crime. Your negative energy does not serve me'

Met police: 'What's the issue?'
Nims: 'My boss told me I'm tit at my job.'
Police: 'K bye.'

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Oh so she was praying (wtf, does she even know how) while no doubt her other half was preying.
Shes praying,im sorry what? To who? Which God exactly is that? Praying is not something you do because youre on an extended holiday and you want to show your AUDIENCE youre so authentic and at one with the native people. Its disgusting. Its condescending and so trite. Makes a mockery of the culture. Some white girl, reading a wiki page and trying to educate us. Then going for a flat white and a yoga session. Wonder what she contributes to that country? Does she even know about the history? The financial situtation of the country? ARGHHHHHH

Reactions: 30
I don't believe that Niomi has ever been stalked. I think that post from yesterday was a pack of lies (see also that she said she's been called fat - never happened) in order to garner support and sympathy from her Bright Lights or whatever it is she's calling them. If she had ever actually had a stalker, then she'd be a hell of a lot more careful about revealing her location. As it is she is extremely careless in that respect. Of course, it could be that she's too stupid to realise how utterly idiotic it is to reveal your real-time location and the street where you live to 1.3M followers, so there's that.

As for getting the police involved on a number of occasions - I have my doubts. I think she's just saying that to scare off the Shadows. She lives for attention and loves to play the victim, so I'm sure we would have heard about it long before now if that had actually happened.

All that actually happened is that she was called out on her nail polish lie and her copy/paste charcoal and so threw her toys out of the pram. Again.

She has said she's open to conversations and constructive feedback (paraphrasing here as I'm not reading through that absolute BS post again) but that's another lie. I have seen plenty of comments over the past year or so from long-term followers of Niomi that have been swiftly deleted. Many of these comments were in reference to her ditching her plant based diet and to the multiple long-haul flights she's taken in the past year when for many years she made a very good living preaching sustainability to her followers. This is the kind of thing she should address, but she won't. She does not want to be held accountable for her actions, and so she calls these people haters Shadows, deletes, and blocks them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Mama Bali? From her mouth it sounds vulgar.
Seriously, I can't with her anymore. I'm thinking of honoring her request and not bothering. But it's such a glorious mess, I can't look away just yet! And I definitely can't stay away from here, it's just too funny and nice! So, bad(good) news, Niomi, I'm still a Shadow for the time being! 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, she has well and truly drunk the Kool Aid, eh.
it’s like being a Sloaney wife to Joe was the dream; living in Kensington and driving a Range Rover before having two kids, Timothy and Harriet. The house would be top to bottom farrow and ball, she’d go for blowouts and shop at Fenwicks with Kate Mid as her style inspo. She’d have gained the social status and wealth grandma desperately craved for her.

but that rug was pulled abruptly from under her feet and she’s never been able to find someone who can compare, so she’s given up and gone in a totally different direction. She’s going for bohemian,hippy vibe living a care free life in Bali with someone who is nothing like Joe but just love bombs and hypes her up.

Reactions: 32
Imagine giving offerings to random Gods you know nothing about. She's so dumb.
It's like taking part in communion and saying the Lord's Prayer as a touristy novelty because the church next to your Airbnb is so quaint and "awesome."

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Shes praying,im sorry what? To who? Which God exactly is that? Praying is not something you do because youre on an extended holiday and you want to show your AUDIENCE youre so authentic and at one with the native people. Its disgusting. Its condescending and so trite. Makes a mockery of the culture. Some white girl, reading a wiki page and trying to educate us. Then going for a flat white and a yoga session. Wonder what she contributes to that country? Does she even know about the history? The financial situtation of the country? ARGHHHHHH
Yep I know. This is so offensive to those who actually practice a religion (I’m one of them).

Reactions: 16
It's like taking part in communion and saying the Lord's Prayer as a touristy novelty because the church next to your Airbnb is so quaint and "awesome."
as well as bordering on offensive. Many Christian denominations view communion as a holy sacrament and should only be taken by someone who has been christened/baptised. I’m guessing there are many nuances to many religions across the world. The casual observer might not recognise that, which is why religion and peoples’ belief systems are an opportunity for an insta-shot

Reactions: 13
it’s like being a Sloaney wife to Joe was the dream; living in Kensington and driving a Range Rover before having two kids, Timothy and Harriet. The house would be top to bottom farrow and ball, she’d go for blowouts and shop at Fenwicks with Kate Mid as her style inspo. She’d have gained the social status and wealth grandma desperately craved for her.

but that rug was pulled abruptly from under her feet and she’s never been able to find someone who can compare, so she’s given up and gone in a totally different direction. She’s going for bohemian,hippy vibe living a care free life in Bali with someone who is nothing like Joe but just love bombs and hypes her up.
She really has gone all in with this spiritual crap. All his influence. Its crazy how malleable she is. Its because she has no identity herself. I really do wonder/worry if they broke up where that would leave her. Before Bradley and after Joe what was she doing? Did she have a partner? I didnt really follow her much

Reactions: 11
I don't believe that Niomi has ever been stalked. I think that post from yesterday was a pack of lies (see also that she said she's been called fat - never happened) in order to garner support and sympathy from her Bright Lights or whatever it is she's calling them. If she had ever actually had a stalker, then she'd be a hell of a lot more careful about revealing her location. As it is she is extremely careless in that respect. Of course, it could be that she's too stupid to realise how utterly idiotic it is to reveal your real-time location and the street where you live to 1.3M followers, so there's that.

As for getting the police involved on a number of occasions - I have my doubts. I think she's just saying that to scare off the Shadows. She lives for attention and loves to play the victim, so I'm sure we would have heard about it long before now if that had actually happened.

All that actually happened is that she was called out on her nail polish lie and her copy/paste charcoal and so threw her toys out of the pram. Again.

She has said she's open to conversations and constructive feedback (paraphrasing here as I'm not reading through that absolute BS post again) but that's another lie. I have seen plenty of comments over the past year or so from long-term followers of Niomi that have been swiftly deleted. Many of these comments were in reference to her ditching her plant based diet and to the multiple long-haul flights she's taken in the past year when for many years she made a very good living preaching sustainability to her followers. This is the kind of thing she should address, but she won't. She does not want to be held accountable for her actions, and so she calls these people haters Shadows, deletes, and blocks them.
She probably means stalked over the internet, as in, people trying to find info on who she is dating etc. Which makes a mockery of those who are actually stalked, followed around etc.
It really grates on me when people use proper words and water their meaning down : OCD for someone who likes things to be neat and tidy, etc etc. That’s what she’s doing. I don’t believe for one minute she is being stalked and if she is : it’s down to her own stupidity and attention seeking, sorry Nimbobs. It doesn’t make it right, but your following warrants being careful with what you disclose.

Reactions: 20
as well as bordering on offensive. Many Christian denominations view communion as a holy sacrament and should only be taken by someone who has been christened/baptised. I’m guessing there are many nuances to many religions across the world. The casual observer might not recognise that, which is why religion and peoples’ belief systems are an opportunity for an insta-shot
Very. This.
I split my time between my home country and France, and remember the first time I spent Christmas midnight mass in Paris (which is a pretty big deal for Catholics). People were still allowed to enter the church and walk around the ambulatory (basically around where the altar and seats are), but despite the fact that there were barriers to help regulate traffic, as well as to allow the masses to continue (there are usually masses throughout the entire day), people would still try to sneak in to take photos. I mean, talk about crass. There’s always a time and place where you can do thing, but you have to know your fucken role. But hey, everything is content - don’t forget to film it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

NB - HI NIMBOBS. 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 While it’s nice (and dare I say refreshing?) to see you moving beyond your usual Bali stylings, it does come across as a little more than condescending/Pollyanna-with-stars-in-her-eyes. It’s also surprising that, given the fact that you’ve been to Indonesia multiple times, this is the first time you’ve done this. Perhaps the novelty of doing the same nothing has finally worn off, and now we’re going the woke existence, but it doesn’t feel very sincere. Then again, your online presence has been exactly that, especially the last while

And there are enough of her Bright Squad (or whatever) that’ll enable her rationale. I mean, people hold different opinions about tit all the time. You can still have a discussion/debate, and still respect each other. This is just something she doesn’t want to do, because it interferes with her *~*pOsiTiVe ViBes*~*
I’d also like to note that so many of those fucken minions keep mentioning vibes - are we 15? Why is everything a vibe? Can’t we come up with some other tit, perhaps that’s reflective of your chronological age?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.