Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s like being a Sloaney wife to Joe was the dream; living in Kensington and driving a Range Rover before having two kids, Timothy and Harriet. The house would be top to bottom farrow and ball, she’d go for blowouts and shop at Fenwicks with Kate Mid as her style inspo. She’d have gained the social status and wealth grandma desperately craved for her.

but that rug was pulled abruptly from under her feet and she’s never been able to find someone who can compare, so she’s given up and gone in a totally different direction. She’s going for bohemian,hippy vibe living a care free life in Bali with someone who is nothing like Joe but just love bombs and hypes her up.
This! But what I don’t get is WHY she didn’t spend a bit longer looking for a Joe replacement? She immediately bleached her hair and started hanging out with male influencers. Is it because she had to convince herself that life was the “wrong path” rather than face up to the fact that he didn’t want to marry her? This is kind of a way for her to pretend it was bizarrely mutual?

Some may disagree but I also think she has time to reverse all this current grossness and get back on the above track which she OBVIOUSLY wants (not saying everyone should want the Sloaney life I’m just saying Niomi does). You don’t have to give up at age 30! Especially in London in 2023!

Reactions: 32
Ah we are back to the toxic positivity mode on her social media platforms, well, seasons do change as does her usual cycle of horse tit. Happy Happy Happy Clap Clap Clap.

Well us tattlers maybe bored <insert whatever name here> but the one thing we don't do is let Lordon put his cock in us, so I think she should reflect on that. Poor love must be so physically exhausted blinking and having a tit that she will need another month in Bali to recover from lifes trauma and physical exhaustion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To leave Europe during the winter because it's too sad or however she worded it... screaaams PRIVILEGE !
I wouldn't leave home here because of the grey sky cause my home is warm, cozy, simple, a real sanctuary... when you lose that feeling of being "home" it's a real big problem girl.. wandering around with your psycho boyfriend won't fill that hole inside you..
Good night from Lolitashadowblah!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
To leave Europe during the winter because it's too sad or however she worded it... screaaams PRIVILEGE !
I wouldn't leave home here because of the grey sky cause my home is warm, cozy, simple, a real sanctuary... when you lose that feeling of being "home" it's a real big problem girl.. wandering around with your psycho boyfriend won't fill that hole inside you..
Good night from Lolitashadowblah!
!!!

her warm tropical bright-journey destination Bali where she escapes to from the rainy weather of her sheltered home will be gone soon because of her emissions by doing so

Reactions: 17
I'm sure some people would love to escape poverty of chronic health problems, the way she escapes weather.

Looks like this temple was just a prop to sell her dress, as someone else pointed out before.

1674514729945.png

*I had Toggle BBC code clicked off, so that's why I couldn't post images lol, duh..

The snake is already in the house Alysha,

1674514826483.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
the fact that she’s literally blocking people for ANY constructive feedback just proves once again what an absolute hypocrite she is.

Reactions: 44
It's mama Africa not mama Bali.. FML 🤦‍♀️
I love how you'd said goodnight but then were so annoyed by this you came back to post again 😂
I think all she does is work out and sleep for the most part.
Remember the vlog she did last year where she talked about a road accident she'd witnessed and how it had been a 'huge wake up call' to really live life to the full... no, I don't think Nims does either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Pretty long video, but it’s giving the same culty Bali vibes. My fave part at 6.28:
Interviewer - “Your almost like a sex therapist”
The ”healer” - “without the license”
Yeah that sums it up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What an absolute tit show. People commenting her content is insensitive and racist is not harassment. She is such a joke

Reactions: 19

Pretty long video, but it’s giving the same culty Bali vibes. My fave part at 6.28:
Interviewer - “Your almost like a sex therapist”
The ”healer” - “without the license”
Yeah that sums it up 😂
This is soooo creepy

1674529513799.png

Also it's always young, skinny people as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And just like that, we’re back to regularly scheduled boring content. But I do have to ask, what the fuq is up with that top that looks like a twisted bedsheet?
Unless…oh vom.
FB1414C8-F24B-4007-9019-8C616949BCFB.jpeg

And the obligatory coffee shot. 🥱🥱🥱
6D1AA38B-8A0F-4F30-831C-DB8B24AE8115.jpeg

NB - HI NIMBOBS. 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 I’d like to give you credit: Your hair looks better without all those bleached-to-tit bits. Please, for the love of toast, stop doing that to your hair, unless you plan on using a bunch of paint brushes as weaves.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how getting a (likely free) facial, massage and hair mask is considered "work" for her... god she's pathetic. :rolleyes:

Also, Nimbobs, for the 1,000,000th time: "Natural" does NOT automatically make something good or better. Cyanide can be considered "natural." Stop greenwashing everything! Also, idk what they used, but those "natural" products could be contributing to deforestation, depletion of natural resources, etc.

Reactions: 38
I bet she thought she looked really healthy and glowy at the start of her newest vlog but imo she just looked tired and sweaty

Reactions: 13
Do you guys remember when Marcus got with Stefanie we all thought her and Naomi looked so alike? Just gonna leave this here lol. She looks ROUGH
001AC2CA-C2B2-443B-93F1-97940BBD51D5.jpeg

6DDC2171-0A0F-4ED3-A3E4-0E6FB43A334D.jpeg
EBBB67EB-00D6-4507-8ED5-92A5CC398F0E.jpeg
891FD090-BD8A-433D-A73B-38B0EFD3F65F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.