Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did nothing all day, then went to dinner and is exhausted.

View attachment 1902693

View attachment 1902696

View attachment 1902699
Haven’t watched her video, but the screenshot makes it seem like she said Happiness is just flooding through my body, yeah, right now.
Isn’t she exhausted from saying the same nonsense in every single post and every single video?

1674448417649.jpeg

1674448121256.jpeg

1674448130280.jpeg

1674448182226.jpeg

1674448191470.jpeg

Thank you guys for the memes and the good laugh ♥ apparently, she’s the funniest when she wants to be serious, and the most boring ever when she tries to make jokes. She really gets it wrong all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Loove that show, the Baron episode will forever be my favorite. ( Baron's Night Out, season 1 ep. 6)
Mine too!!! 🤗 And the end, omg 😆

I unfollowed Nimdumb after her nail rant. Like she said, enough is enough, I can't let that kind of negative stupidity into my life anymore😆. It's like we're Ricky Gervais and she's Hollywood celebrities at the Golden Globes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tessa hit the nail on the head 🙌 💜
Inspector Slaybutter ready at your service, here to report on tasteless fashion decisions and latergrams 🕵🏻 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
202425AF-9DA5-428A-A5C3-D2B9D26728DA.jpeg

Gross… who the duck goes to a gym in their bathing suit? Like is this a thing that’s normal in Bali? Buddy in the back looks repulsed lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Couple goals guys
I don’t have upper strength so I’m one to talk, but he’s acting as if he’s doing something incredible when I know a bunch of people who can do that (including my grandpa). And also, he should try to that with a gym bro, not Nims who weighs like nothing. on another note… why is she wearing a thong again?
4FFAD245-4936-4000-940A-0D4DAD69E6C9.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing I always notice about Niomi in videos, and I think I might have said it before, is she never laughs without looking around to see who else is laughing or who’s watching her. She never just cracks up on her own - or if she does, it’s for a split second and then she looks to someone else for validation. It’s weird and once you see it you won’t be able to unsee it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I think it's a normal bikini, it's just up her arse :sick:

Maybe being in bikini all the time make her more strict with herself food-wise. In a bikini she can't hide any bloat, so it's a constant reminder for her to not eat much. Plus, the hot weather often cut your appetite. I grew up in the south of France, every summer we always were much leaner because we would only eat some icecream or nibble on cold veggies/meat/cheese because the heat would cut our appetite. We would also spend the entire day swimming, hiking or playing on the beach. Maybe that's why she love Bali so much, she can diet easily without anyone noticing how much she restricts :(.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1903577

Gross… who the duck goes to a gym in their bathing suit? Like is this a thing that’s normal in Bali? Buddy in the back looks repulsed lol
Why does it look like the both of them are ready to take giant dookie dumps?

NB - HI NIMBOBS AND LORDON 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 No doubt you both read these forums. Looks like you’re well ahead of your month goal of doing…well, that. Not too sure why that’s a goal generally, but 💁🏻‍♀️. You might want to get those plates out of the way though - can’t be good for the feet. Will third time (posting) be the charm? Also, it looks like someone’s changed the comical font they were using for their stories - good on you! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Your content is still shite, but at least it’s not shite *with* a font that only a child would think is cool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing I always notice about Niomi in videos, and I think I might have said it before, is she never laughs without looking around to see who else is laughing or who’s watching her. She never just cracks up on her own - or if she does, it’s for a split second and then she looks to someone else for validation. It’s weird and once you see it you won’t be able to unsee it.
This!! That video with Lordon is a prime example. She keeps turning her head looking towards the camera and laughs. It is so weird

Reactions: 17
This is gonna end in an another break up and she will regret sharing all of this publicly.. AGAIN

Reactions: 35
My high quality contribution for this thread today…huh, it was exhausting, time to take a break 😫
18AC125C-DA92-485F-9619-B8F91B092A88.jpeg

Also Nimbob, just because we know how to use google, it doesn’t mean we‘re doing “detective work” to dig up dirt on your scumbag toothy boyfriend, it’s all there on the internet for free.🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Some choice comments…
19AD8D0C-ED8C-4F04-AFC1-1B7F44284D81.jpeg

D4746E0C-E117-486C-A17E-B9650B20AD97.jpeg

A new cause for the social justice warrior(s). By all means, involve police and authorities for serious situations; that being said, just because someone doesn’t agree with your viewpoint doesn’t mean they’re a hater, or are bullying you. Perhaps they’d like to engage in some form of discussion - something I believe you said The Bright Tribe encourages.

D6E0B91D-EE69-4798-AB6A-6C0AC30BDE50.jpeg

I hate to break it to you, but there’s no such thing as a ‘right opinion.’ Opinions by nature are subjective, so anyone can believe what they want to. Whether an opinion is valid or sound is another matter - that’s just Philosophy 101. But then again, I dunno if I can take someone who uses the phrase ‘psychological flexibility’ seriously. Which leads to the next comment…

82E59A8E-3419-40A9-BF97-72BD0E1E7EE7.jpeg

When we want intellectual discussion, but also chalk tit up to this. Make it make sense, Nancy.

1F22FA94-419E-4F81-AB64-C889940CF432.jpeg

Caroline Flack is an extreme example of someone who had been dealing with noted mental health issues, and by many accounts, was not well equipped to deal with the pressures that came along with her career. Let’s not overlook the fact that there were other contributing factors that may have led to her decision, not least of all the fact that she was charged with assault.

13AC7E9D-F9BA-49DA-ACC7-F881AC9E2764.jpeg

F19F4FFB-877B-4D4A-83AC-C17A176AB1F2.jpeg

Nope, and nope. For obvious reasons.

5CE2CA56-AADF-4065-915C-FF07221A4F59.jpeg

76B1CDAE-5FFE-436F-90FE-27A1DD7B4CDF.jpeg

The second post was a response to the first one, and it looks like it was taken down, not too long after. I wonder how long the OP will stay. 🧐

It also looks like Claire Postingam might’ve been blocked - which means the comment section is going to be a little less fun, and a little more meh.

NB - HI NIMBOBS. 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Some choice comments…
View attachment 1903651
View attachment 1903652
A new cause for the social justice warrior(s). By all means, involve police and authorities for serious situations; the being said, just because someone doesn’t agree with your viewpoint doesn’t mean they’re a hater, or are bullying you. Perhaps they’d like to engage in some form of discussion - something I believe you said The Bright Tribe encourages.

View attachment 1903661
I hate to break it to you, but there’s no such thing as a ‘right opinion.’ Opinions by nature are subjective, so anyone can believe what they want to. Or quite Whether an opinion is valid or sound is another matter - that’s just Philosophy 101. But then again, I dunno if I can take someone who uses the phrase ‘psychological flexibility’ seriously. Which leads to the next comment…

View attachment 1903671
When we want intellectual discussion, but also chalk tit up to this. Make it make sense, Nancy.

View attachment 1903678
Caroline Flack is an extreme example of someone who had been dealing with noted mental health issues, and by many accounts, was not well equipped to deal with the pressures that came along with her career. Let’s not overlook the fact that there were other contributing factors that may have led to her decision, not least of all the fact that she was charged with assault.

View attachment 1903690
View attachment 1903691
Nope, and nope. For obvious reasons.

View attachment 1903692
View attachment 1903693
The second post was a response to the first one, and it looks like it was taken down, not too long after. I wonder how long the OP will stay. 🧐

It also looks like Claire Postingam might’ve been blocked - which means the comment section is going to be a little less fun, and a little more meh.

NB - HI NIMBOBS. 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
I left a comment that I thought was constructive but critical too and I was blocked 😂. I was in no way abusive or cruel, but just said she tends to avoid engaging with any constructive feedback and her responses can come across as rude 😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yep same here! I asked if the open conversations would have more insight to into her intentions as an influencer and I was immediately blocked

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yep same here! I asked if the open conversations would have more insight to into her intentions as an influencer and I was immediately blocked
She's just looking to create a homogeneous group of followers to think the sun shines out of her behind. She calls them the "Bright Tribe" because they can't be known as the "Smart Tribe" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Niomi and Jamie 👋 This post from last Valentine’s Day is an example of Niomi disengaging from her followers. It is one of many examples. When you Niomi say you have back and forth discussions with your followers who question your content and that you’re all for constructive criticism, a few receipts would be nice.

52463483-454D-4DED-8701-41F55BC0E6B9.jpeg

D123797E-8974-4679-B3C1-EF4359C010A0.jpeg

5045F750-6583-4629-89B0-EDD3B1E3B035.jpeg

F0FDC2BE-05E5-4924-86F0-FB9A8ABE97A3.jpeg

ETA:
407FBD4A-DA4B-4597-BFB3-01383706BF6D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.