Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the nail post with my mouth hanging open. Something about those comments triggered her very badly. Maybe because spotted obvious proof her life (Insta and reality) is based on lies/carefully curated paahfect Nimbobs slipped up?
It's because it's pointing out she used a classic influencer tactic, meaning she is an influencer and not above it like she tried to claim when Joe dumped her. It reminded her if why he left.

Reactions: 12
my god she is INSUFFERABLE now. at least avocado chef is trying to do something productive by showing “recipes” - she’s just painfully untalented. what does niomi even pretend to offer anyone? she’s given up on everything that made her remotely likeable. she’s a textbook narcissist. her posts are useless. actually they’re harmful. her behaviour this whole week has actually been repulsive to me. we gave her so much grace post break up and she does not deserve an ounce of sympathy anymore. abandonment issues and body image issues are serious and yeah it’s sad joe left and she didn’t have a father growing up but enough time has passed and clearly joe saw this c*nty behaviour and got the hell out before it was too late. and instead of changing she doubled down and hooked up with this creepy loser and dumped her best friend who dropped everything to care for her after joe left. she’s a grown woman who’s life has been handed to her on a silver platter by her gold digger grandma, doting mum and step-dad, marcus, and us gullible followers. her blessings outweigh any negatives stemming from a lack of fatherly presence or failed relationship. she’s not the first person to be dumped nor will she be the last. If I was her mum I’d be ashamed to have raised such a callous and ignorant daughter. duck her clubbed nails and thinspo content. her and the donkey can duck off in shrek’s swamp where they belong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
What age did her step dad enter her life? Also i think Joe should think twice about how he behaves. He knew her background but steamed ahead with an engagement prev India for...stability? Who knows what went on with the dumping but i doubt it was just a sudden change of heart. Getting the wedding dress etc he must have known how hurt she would have been. Unfort shes met a guy that instead of saying "come up, grow a backbone, work on your strengths and achieve tit alone"..its no..."blame the moon"

Reactions: 7
I'd run away too if my fiancée were a passive-agressive witch policing my eating habits (aka staving me). Besides, I know a handful of people who broke up during lockdown because being 24/7 with someone is *a lot*, especially when they are self-centred, vacuous youtubers (sorry for the snark, clearly niomi is rubbing off on me 😅 )

Sure, it's always sad to be dump but it's better to break up before the wedding than being forced into an unhappy marriage (with maybe kids 😬 ). Joe doged a freaking bullet imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What age did her step dad enter her life? Also i think Joe should think twice about how he behaves. He knew her background but steamed ahead with an engagement prev India for...stability? Who knows what went on with the dumping but i doubt it was just a sudden change of heart. Getting the wedding dress etc he must have known how hurt she would have been. Unfort shes met a guy that instead of saying "come up, grow a backbone, work on your strengths and achieve tit alone"..its no..."blame the moon"
Agreed re Joe I vaguely wonder if he didn’t have the balls to break up with her pre India so he proposed. It is possible of course that when they were locked down together he decided he couldn’t spend the rest of his life with her.

I’m busy rearing young children. It’s takes so much thought, time & effort. I’d hate if after all my effort to educate my kids & teach them values they settled down with someone who is not just vacuous but bitchy as hell.

Reactions: 11
Is ’86 the year Lordon was born? I’m trying to make sense of this insufferable Niomi/IKEA stan:

0D5432AB-4D5C-4338-985C-10544918ED9E.jpeg

7A440B99-550B-4F75-B0EB-541C48AB15D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Matching bracelets? Why do they behave like 16 year olds in their first relationship.
They are grown adults in their 30s

Reactions: 36
Matching bracelets? Why do they behave like 16 year olds in their first relationship.
I was so confused thinking who on earth is ‘J’ I’m thinking it can’t Lordon and she has no friends 😂 I totally forgot his real name is not Lordon 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Because she has to prove how in love she is with a guy she’s not in love with. Because that to her is the height of success - being in a relationship. I don’t mean that in a bitchy way even though I appreciate it sounds that way. I know very successful people who excel at what they do who have been floored for years by heartbreak. It is very very hard. Niomi has spoken about her issues including her issues around her dad but to me she hasn’t really engaged with them in any material way.

It appears that she jumped into relationships with the first two guys who came along. She has lost interest in anything else. I’m not sure to what extent she was ever genuinely interested in some of the topics she spoke about but she at least cared enough to pretend! Now it’s like she’s in coping mode or something, all moon & stars & Bali, & who gives a damn about anything anymore. And so so much anger & hurt. So many negative comments which she responds to by deleting or biting back to prove her point. Because she has to stay in full coping mode she can’t deal with anyone who calls her on it.

She could, as has been said many times, do with someone who cares enough to level a few hard truths at her. I expect her mum is lost as to what to do, Charlotte is gone & never appeared to view Niomi as her BFF in any case, she has Rosanna who seems to just tell her she’s wonderful all the time whose motives I would suspect given she is seeking a following herself, and then a handful of acquaintances.

In a way I think the best thing that could happen would be for Jamie to break it off asap & her to hit full crisis & hopefully finally see the light.
Worst thing that could happen IMO they have kids & carry on with hippy dippy stuff supported by her/his parents’ money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1896280
Barf. But also, no ‘my ❤’ (which would elicit another ‘barf’ from me). Perhaps they’ll be searching for an engagement ring, something that shows that their meeting was ✨dEstinY✨ (and she’ll probably love it as much as the DJ engagement ring).
Me thinks she wore DJ engagement longer than this bracelet, as she was engaged longer than she’s been in this relationship

Reactions: 3
Because she has to prove how in love she is with a guy she’s not in love with. Because that to her is the height of success - being in a relationship. I don’t mean that in a bitchy way even though I appreciate it sounds that way. I know very successful people who excel at what they do who have been floored for years by heartbreak. It is very very hard. Niomi has spoken about her issues including her issues around her dad but to me she hasn’t really engaged with them in any material way.

It appears that she jumped into relationships with the first two guys who came along. She has lost interest in anything else. I’m not sure to what extent she was ever genuinely interested in some of the topics she spoke about but she at least cared enough to pretend! Now it’s like she’s in coping mode or something, all moon & stars & Bali, & who gives a damn about anything anymore. And so so much anger & hurt. So many negative comments which she responds to by deleting or biting back to prove her point. Because she has to stay in full coping mode she can’t deal with anyone who calls her on it.

She could, as has been said many times, do with someone who cares enough to level a few hard truths at her. I expect her mum is lost as to what to do, Charlotte is gone & never appeared to view Niomi as her BFF in any case, she has Rosanna who seems to just tell her she’s wonderful all the time whose motives I would suspect given she is seeking a following herself, and then a handful of acquaintances.

In a way I think the best thing that could happen would be for Jamie to break it off asap & her to hit full crisis & hopefully finally see the light.
Worst thing that could happen IMO they have kids & carry on with hippy dippy stuff supported by her/his parents’ money.
Agree, but theres no way he will dump her. Considering he swiftly updated his ig profile after they got together...the only way i think they would split if he didnt want to procreate soon.

Reactions: 14
Just to prove that Nimbobs is also a bleep in her business: ScamSkin has been using this photo taken by someone who reviewed *and liked* one of her products several times over, each time not crediting the person until she was called out on it.
66B1BE91-75D5-4B58-81CD-963733FBC21E.jpeg

She used it recently, again uncredited, and I made a point to ask for ScamSkin to tag/give credit where it’s due, at which point the OP asked if she might be tagged, and said she had DMd. I dunno what happened, but now the most recent post that’d used the photo was taken off the grid. What a way to conduct a business - why even bother? Assuming that the OP only asked to be credited, how narcissistic are you that you take credit for something you didn’t do, then get all butt hurt when you’re called out on it?
Nimbobs is the biggest twit, and I’m glad that she’s stupid enough to think that people can’t see her for what she really is.

I still see them with even more likes now lol

View attachment 1896309
I see them now too - clearly, I need to stop reading the forums and just fucken go to bed! 🤣🤣🤣

But real talk, you people give me life! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Agree, but theres no way he will dump her. Considering he swiftly updated his ig profile after they got together...the only way i think they would split if he didnt want to procreate soon.
This. Because he’s as much (if not more) of a talentless opportunist as she is. Which signals to me why they work well together.

Guys a rare but LOVELY joooeeyyyy update - he is having a greasy spoon fry up at the River Cafe in Putney. Delighted for him.

…and Nims staring through the cafe window ready to smack Joe into the middle of next week for being that close to a carbohydrate
Maybe he managed to eat that elusive peanut butter he was so desperately searching for/buying - it only took seven jars and a broken engagement!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel the same way, I was a fan back in her single Notting Hill days. I can only imagine how incredibly painful it must be for her to have been left by her dad so young and then by her fiance. Major abandonment wounds. It makes me sad to watch her waste away and lie to herself and everyone else. I'll check in here and there but it's too depressing to keep up with.
Do we know for certain that her father decided to abandon her? Verity may have decided not to tell him she was pregnant and keeping the baby. Maybe she didn't even know the guy. We don't know anything about those circumstances.

Reactions: 10
Since that girl abandoned charlotte - does she have any friends left or was charlotte her only friend?

Reactions: 9
Think its odd re hiding the popcorn and peanut butter why she actually included that in her videos. Id be well embarrassed. Odd behaviour to laugh about and find funny.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.