Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thinks she is Meghan Markle now... I don't know if any of you saw the documentary on Netflix about Meghan and Harry, but she kept calling him "H" throughout the series... 😄
I was thinking the same thing! It was weird enough when Meghan did it, way worse when Niomi does.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
These comments. Thank you Terrina for being so supportive 😅
‘better to starve’ yeah, great idea. She really gets the followers she deserves..

1674289707143.png

And yeah, I guess she was hot, but definitely not in a sexy way.

As if she cared about animals 🙄 it would just be for the gram.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
My god, her last post on instagram about charcoal and natural remedies... She is so stupid, it hurts. Good thing she doesn't take the pill because charcoal could interfere with it (and other medications and/or nutrients)

Niomi, you know the wonderful natural remedies for tourista? Rest, water, and some food.

Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So after showing the 'unglamorous side of travel' earlier in the week she's already back to posting her usual curated 'my life is pahhhfect' content, with her aesthetic breakfast shot and saying 'dipped my toes in the pool. Bliss'. She'll never change - she too badly wants everyone to be jealous of her.

Reactions: 19
How is she so ignorant? “I used to be anti-conventional medicine”
Yeah that’s easy to say as a healthy girl in her 20s/30s who has no chronic illnesses, or nothing they need to treat. She’s got nothing to compare natural remedies against as she’s never been seriously ill or hospitalised.

I swear she never mentioned being anti-conventional medicine when she was with Joe?! It’s so irresponsible when influencers do this- look up scammer Belle Gibson or the truly sad story of Jess Ainscough.
And now she wants a round of applause for saying she “respects” both. All this is easy to say when you’ve never experienced being actually sick aside from a small bout of food poisoning.
But these statements have consequences when you have an audience and shouldn’t be thrown around carelessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Educating us on the benefits of charcoal. Via wiki that we can all look up. Brainless idiot. After that nail post i cant with her. Vile creep. Coming across all sweetness and light now. Bliss;oh eff off you lazy cow

Reactions: 20
Ahh she's been reading from the Forky playbook and getting on Wikipedia I see

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She tries somehow to nuance her thoughts but we all know she doesn't mean it.

It's called control damage, in her case, it's called lying.
"I used to be so anti-conventional medecine", sure darling, you were just surfing on the it topic of the moment "being all natural" (fake natural for her).

*Big sigh*

Reactions: 15
As if she cared about animals 🙄 it would just be for the gram.
Yeah. That post about the bird feeder is just damage control and meant to reestablish her wholesome image. Too late, you've shown your ugly bitchface, Niomi Shart!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate it when influencers claim to be all about natural while tanking down protein powder, eating more supplements than actual food, injecting themselves with IVs instead of drinking water, etc etc

Reactions: 48
Well, Lordon is a wannabe sex cult leader, so maybe it’s taking on the other meaning of pearls…though he’s thinking small by going only with the bracelet, as opposed to the usual necklace.
Also, forever throwing up in my mouth *justalittlebit* 🤮🤮🤮
The...other meaning of pearls? What is the other meaning (and will I regret asking? 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.