Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys a rare but LOVELY joooeeyyyy update - he is having a greasy spoon fry up at the River Cafe in Putney. Delighted for him.

…and Nims staring through the cafe window ready to smack Joe into the middle of next week for being that close to a carbohydrate
Like a vampire lol

1674224599896.png

Aaha that bottom reply, gold (y)(y)(y)

1674224945582.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
It's one thing being a pushover to your own detriment, but being selfless and thinking of others can be incredibly fulfilling and bring happiness. All this 'be more selfish' crap is just people who were already selfish looking for an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's one thing being a pushover to your own detriment, but being selfless and thinking of others can be incredibly fulfilling and bring happiness. All this 'be more selfish' crap is just people who were already selfish looking for an excuse.
There is a reason schools invest a lot of time in teaching children the value of not being selfish. It’s good for society, but it’s also good for the child. But I’m sure Mr I am life coach who lives off my parents knows better than the many many teachers, sociologists, psychologists…
I hate to think of how many people like him are taking advantage of vulnerable people in society. “Life coach” should become a protected title with specified regularly requirements around education & experience.

Reactions: 26
Think its odd re hiding the popcorn and peanut butter why she actually included that in her videos. Id be well embarrassed. Odd behaviour to laugh about and find funny.
Exactly! Which makes me think she was much much worse in real life, but she had the common sense not to include it. The fact that she considered the completely crazy behaviour normal enough to post- hiding popcorn and peanut butter and shaming him for wanting a piece of brown toast for example, means that she thought it was normal and fine. What on earth did she do that she looked back on and thought ooh that makes me look bad, better edit that out? It must have been truly DERANGED

Reactions: 20
There is a reason schools invest a lot of time in teaching children the value of not being selfish. It’s good for society, but it’s also good for the child. But I’m sure Mr I am life coach who lives off my parents knows better than the many many teachers, sociologists, psychologists…
I hate to think of how many people like him are taking advantage of vulnerable people in society. “Life coach” should become a protected title with specified regularly requirements around education & experience.
I honestly think Niomi has never considered what it means to be part of a society a single day in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just to prove that Nimbobs is also a bleep in her business: ScamSkin has been using this photo taken by someone who reviewed *and liked* one of her products several times over, each time not crediting the person until she was called out on it.
View attachment 1896825
She used it recently, again uncredited, and I made a point to ask for ScamSkin to tag/give credit where it’s due, at which point the OP asked if she might be tagged, and said she had DMd. I dunno what happened, but now the most recent post that’d used the photo was taken off the grid. What a way to conduct a business - why even bother? Assuming that the OP only asked to be credited, how narcissistic are you that you take credit for something you didn’t do, then get all butt hurt when you’re called out on it?
Nimbobs is the biggest twit, and I’m glad that she’s stupid enough to think that people can’t see her for what she really is.

I see them now too - clearly, I need to stop reading the forums and just fucken go to bed! 🤣🤣🤣

But real talk, you people give me life! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

This. Because he’s as much (if not more) of a talentless opportunist as she is. Which signals to me why they work well together.

Maybe he managed to eat that elusive peanut butter he was so desperately searching for/buying - it only took seven jars and a broken engagement!
I swear the golden jelly product is the only one she ever posts about because it's her only decent product.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her understanding of being part of society is receiving #gifted #sponsored and any other free spa and bad hairdresser appointments.

Reactions: 17
I genuinely wonder how all these influencers are going to cope when the climate catastrophe will affect their lifestyles

Reactions: 16
Ever since someone here said recently she keeps posting her wrist to show how thin she's gotten it really must be true because today she did it again.

wrist.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Exactly, I can see no other reason to show this bracelet so randomly. Nobody cares
(Also to brag about having a boyfriend, once again)

Reactions: 15
Exactly, I can see no other reason to show this bracelet so randomly. Nobody cares
And WHAT is so creative about threading pearls eh? eh?🤔

Reactions: 7
Ever since someone here said recently she keeps posting her wrist to show how thin she's gotten it really must be true because today she did it again.

View attachment 1897394
Its not very nice seeing that tendon. Im a bit squeamish. Maybe thats why she blocked me so i dont have to see this. How kind Niomi.Defo on a different frequency

Can someone tell me which vlog was the running when joe was injured?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Ok I really need to get a life but I was scrolling through Lordons feed and spotted this little nugget. As IF Niomi needs any more encouragement to be self centred and selfish her life partner thinks these are POSITIVE traits 🤦🏻‍♀️
His advice is to "Do as much good as you can.... without taking on any stress." Essentially to smile at people and be polite.

He genuinely believes people need a life coach to tell them their life will feel slightly nicer if they don't go around trying to be an asshole to every stranger they encounter.

And also that you should only be kind to the degree that it does not cause you any sort of stress.

I guess this isn't surprising, given everything we've seen in their behaviour. Selfish to the core.

Reactions: 11
Well, Lordon is a wannabe sex cult leader, so maybe it’s taking on the other meaning of pearls…though he’s thinking small by going only with the bracelet, as opposed to the usual necklace.
Also, forever throwing up in my mouth *justalittlebit* 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1897394
I find it hilarious that she keeps writing J. She really can just continue her fantasy that Joe never left this way. Her dating criteria must just have been tall brunette with JW initials. The teeth and cult vibes she can overlook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her understanding of being part of society is receiving #gifted #sponsored and any other free spa and bad hairdresser appointments.
And group yoga sessions.

Well, Lordon is a wannabe sex cult leader, so maybe it’s taking on the other meaning of pearls…though he’s thinking small by going only with the bracelet, as opposed to the usual necklace.
Also, forever throwing up in my mouth *justalittlebit* 🤮🤮🤮
Especially because it is a pearl bracelet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ya'll have such dirty minds. I approve. 😜
The terrible twosome is providing such bland content but it's OK, we can spice it up as needed. 😂
I can't believe how Lordon is any type of life coach and she is any kind of a business woman. The fact that there are people liking and falling for this crap...

Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that she keeps writing J. She really can just continue her fantasy that Joe never left this way. Her dating criteria must just have been tall brunette with JW initials. The teeth and cult vibes she can overlook 😂
Maybe she thinks she is Meghan Markle now... I don't know if any of you saw the documentary on Netflix about Meghan and Harry, but she kept calling him "H" throughout the series... 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He’s got the same initials as the ex fiancé so at least she doesn’t have to bin all the free personalised tit she was no doubt sent when they got engaged 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.