Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her fans are just something else...

1674149490376.png

There are multiple comments about her content affecting people negatively, lets see how long these will stay up.

1674149603282.png

1674149740419.png

1674149788272.png

1674149813591.png

Then you see a genius like becca here saying "I think everyone should and can post whatever they want" except when they post constructive criticism right? The irony is deep with this one.

When someone says her content triggers them, they get called a Karen and told to shut up. Real nice.

1674149849084.png

Reactions: 17
What glow? Where? It's quite the opposite. People are rightfully upset about her thinspo posts. Whether she likes it or not, whether she admits it or not, she IS an influencer with a following and what she puts out there has effect on people. And it can be damaging. Nothing gets through to her at this point. As I've said before, she's lost in the corridors of her own mind. I don't know if she realises other people are as real as her, with thoughts and feelings of their own. Some sinister tit is going down here.

Reactions: 24
What glow? Where? It's quite the opposite. People are rightfully upset about her thinspo posts. Whether she likes it or not, whether she admits it or not, she IS an influencer with a following and what she puts out there has effect on people. And it can be damaging. Nothing gets through to her at this point. As I've said before, she's lost in the corridors of her own mind. I don't know if she realises other people are as real as her, with thoughts and feelings of their own. Some sinister tit is going down here.
The only glow in her life is Lordon when he's trying to hypnotize her with some more of his BS.

I bet he's the one saying to her "fk them, they are nothing, you're HAPPY" etc enabling her to lash out at anyone who dares to comment on anything she does or says.

1674151464289.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow that's some bitter tit she just posted. She really is quite vile. Boring AND bitchy? What on earth is there to love. I almost wrote a reply to her story then thought, nah, I don't need to engage in this rancid woman's world! And she won't ever consider helpful feedback or self reflection.

I really hope it turns more people off her content though, and they bail in their droves. She seems to have hypnotised some just the way Lordon has her tho! Wonder if they're paid luvvies haha!

Reactions: 18
So raging at her followers, crikey, the spiral continues. Depsite being worried for her, she is becoming a salty cranky cow with it.

Well I shall burst open a pack of sea salt popcorn to manifest my inner Niomi and emulate her life. Maybe another Bali bug where she is shitting through her vagina may give her inspiration to get the hell out and remember her fans who have supported her.

seasalt.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The reason I "prefer" bitchy Nims is because that's who she is beneath that veneer of endless nice. That's a facade. If she hadn't been so uptight her whole life and had let herself be more honest from time to time, she might not have been in this situation. We're all human, we have frustrations and bottling out genuine feelings at all times is not healthy.
Then again, she's never been the sharpest tool in the shed and is now plain stupid, so I don't know if honest expression would have worked. There's no one upstairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Instagram is literally her job. Imagine posting/saying something like that at your work? Like what??

Reactions: 25
What Callan said of Lordon encouraging her to post and F to her followers is very likely. It reminded me of that one time she was with Forky and wrote a long dramatic post about women tearing other women down or some tit and Forky was all "Wow, seeing how women treat Niomi online is horrible!" Something along those lines. She wouldn't have the guts to do it without a man by her side, she has no confidence of her own and needs a "strong male" to guide her. Poor damsel in distress.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And it began with her "I have no ties to London" comment. I don't know if this Lordon and his bs getting into her head or if this idiot has always been like this - but something's not quite right with her

Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t be anywhere and certainly not in Bali if it wasn’t for her followers’ support. She’s really making her own bed at this rate. Her new management is soon going to drop her if she starts losing engagement and turning on her own followers. How much revenue does she generate for them really? I don’t see top brands lining up to work with her.

Her job is easy money but she’s definitely taking it for granted now. IG won’t last forever and her skincare brand isn’t an empire either, she better be careful.

C'est une crétine!!
Oui oui!

Reactions: 18
I am amazed any management signed her on in the first place. They should have done a deeper dive into her background, but maybe they didn't care and really thought she'd bring in some money.

Reactions: 13
Next time Niomi Smug is off supporting women she can bring this with her.

1674158464151.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Long time lurker of the Niomi threads 👋 Came on here to say I've followed her for years, and could relate to her following the break up with Joe as I too was in a similar situation at that time. Due to her becoming so unlikeable these days, I only really hate watch her stories on insta. Deep down I've always been rooting for her, but after her most recent outburst to her "audience" re her nails, I had to unfollow her. What an entitled witch. She sounds miserable. A "happy" person wouldn't even address the nail polish comments.

I agree with the poster above, Joe had a vey lucky escape!
Joe Woodward’s parents, in fact his entire family must high-five themselves before they go to sleep. They could have been stuck with this person for the rest of their lives.
I felt very sorry for her post break-up. Yes she had some issues but 2016 Kate Middleton Niomi was her high-point IMO.
I still feel sorry for her in a way because she’s still a deeply hurt & angry person, it’s just manifesting in an off-putting way. It’s just too off-putting unfortunately.
I unfollowed & I doubt she gives a damn about subscriber numbers. If she did she’d produce some content.
Most people would look at someone on a Bali beach & have a bit of a wish you were here moment. But she doesn’t inspire that. I just feel she’s a lost, angry person who can’t produce any content because her life is empty.
I had a stressful day in work, I’m wrecked, I have some health issues. But I’d wager I’m happier than Niomi & that is very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s crazy to me that the nail story came from someone who posts things like ‘you never know what someone else is going through so be kind.’ There are definitely kinder ways she could have handled things. All of a sudden I get the feeling that I would need to walk on eggshells around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And that’s just a tiny snippet of her real personality, the fact she obviously thinks that posting that story isn’t EXTREMELY telling says it all…now imagine having to deal with that all the time at home and worse, because if she thinks that’s fine to post to a huge audience when she’s ‘performing’ then it is 100% worse at home when she isn’t…Joe had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.