Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason I "prefer" bitchy Nims is because that's who she is beneath that veneer of endless nice. That's a facade. If she hadn't been so uptight her whole life and had let herself be more honest from time to time, she might not have been in this situation. We're all human, we have frustrations and bottling out genuine feelings at all times is not healthy.
Then again, she's never been the sharpest tool in the shed and is now plain stupid, so I don't know if honest expression would have worked. There's no one upstairs.
She was also so sickly sweet and nice because she had never faced any sort of adversity before (beyond only managing to get into a crappy law school). She feels entitled to be a witch now just because she’s sad.

Reactions: 21
What glow? Where? It's quite the opposite. People are rightfully upset about her thinspo posts. Whether she likes it or not, whether she admits it or not, she IS an influencer with a following and what she puts out there has effect on people. And it can be damaging. Nothing gets through to her at this point. As I've said before, she's lost in the corridors of her own mind. I don't know if she realises other people are as real as her, with thoughts and feelings of their own. Some sinister tit is going down here.
The only glow she has is from the sweat after her tit party she was apparently so happy to share with followers.

1674161319115.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joe Woodward’s parents, in fact his entire family must high-five themselves before they go to sleep. They could have been stuck with this person for the rest of their lives.
I felt very sorry for her post break-up. Yes she had some issues but 2016 Kate Middleton Niomi was her high-point IMO.
I still feel sorry for her in a way because she’s still a deeply hurt & angry person, it’s just manifesting in an off-putting way. It’s just too off-putting unfortunately.
I unfollowed & I doubt she gives a damn about subscriber numbers. If she did she’d produce some content.
Most people would look at someone on a Bali beach & have a bit of a wish you were here moment. But she doesn’t inspire that. I just feel she’s a lost, angry person who can’t produce any content because her life is empty.
I had a stressful day in work, I’m wrecked, I have some health issues. But I’d wager I’m happier than Niomi & that is very sad.
I've been on this thread for over 2 years and I've seen you stick up for her here and there which was admirable actually, and the fact that you finally unfollowed her says a lot, she's not even aware that kind ppl who genuinely liked her aren't feeling connected to her anymore through her attitude which has either changed or been finally revealed more through the past months.

I'm sorry you've had a rough day, so I'm sending positive vibes your way and of course wishing you good health <3

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Good point about Joe's family having had a lucky escape too. Imagine having Niomi in your house on holidays and special occasions? I'd just feel uncomfortable because her energy is uptight and unnatural plus the chat will be DRY. Oh and the 6am runs....(🏃‍♀️not :poop:)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was never a follower or fan..but i did know about her and after the break up i actually felt so sorry for her. I remember welling up watching her youtube about her falling into her parents' arms and howling through the pain of it all. Very traumatic. But shes fallen into the wrong company and its brought out the worst side of her. Hes enabling all this airy fairy bs instead of her being her own champion with real goals and achievements in life

Reactions: 26
She was also so sickly sweet and nice because she had never faced any sort of adversity before (beyond only managing to get into a crappy law school). She feels entitled to be a witch now just because she’s sad.
I have a different take. Now she has her man she doesn't give a toss about appearances. The 'success' in her mind, gives her the freedom to be offensive and ' in your face' and she's enjoying the 'f you' attitude. I have always seen her as gormless and unpleasant. QED!

Reactions: 28
It's true, it's very easy to come across as kind and sweet when everything in life is going your way! Ever since the break up she has let her crazy mean side out a lot more because she's still clearly hurting.

I don't buy that she was that nice even when she was living her dream, dating a guy who may as well have been a minor member of the royal family, wedding upcoming ... She still hid Joe's peanut butter, left him injured on a run to hobble home and faffed about drinking champagne in a park while he unpacked their flat. She was never a nice person, but she was better at hiding it that's for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s crazy to me that the nail story came from someone who posts things like ‘you never know what someone else is going through so be kind.’ There are definitely kinder ways she could have handled things. All of a sudden I get the feeling that I would need to walk on eggshells around her.
and that's exactly the "excuse" she will give (if even ANY) how she feels so attacked by the thinspo critics ✨ that she never intended to harm anyone but to show her happiness and body and she's free to do so and if anyone feels triggered they have to work on themselves and their mindset because what you really see in this picture is a HAPPY WOMAN and if you're not able to handle it you have to find yourself first and stop comparing ✨✨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Joe Woodward’s parents, in fact his entire family must high-five themselves before they go to sleep. They could have been stuck with this person for the rest of their lives.
I felt very sorry for her post break-up. Yes she had some issues but 2016 Kate Middleton Niomi was her high-point IMO.
I still feel sorry for her in a way because she’s still a deeply hurt & angry person, it’s just manifesting in an off-putting way. It’s just too off-putting unfortunately.
I unfollowed & I doubt she gives a damn about subscriber numbers. If she did she’d produce some content.
Most people would look at someone on a Bali beach & have a bit of a wish you were here moment. But she doesn’t inspire that. I just feel she’s a lost, angry person who can’t produce any content because her life is empty.
I had a stressful day in work, I’m wrecked, I have some health issues. But I’d wager I’m happier than Niomi & that is very sad.
I feel the same way, I was a fan back in her single Notting Hill days. I can only imagine how incredibly painful it must be for her to have been left by her dad so young and then by her fiance. Major abandonment wounds. It makes me sad to watch her waste away and lie to herself and everyone else. I'll check in here and there but it's too depressing to keep up with.

Reactions: 21
I've been on this thread for over 2 years and I've seen you stick up for her here and there which was admirable actually, and the fact that you finally unfollowed her says a lot, she's not even aware that kind ppl who genuinely liked her aren't feeling connected to her anymore through her attitude which has either changed or been finally revealed more through the past months.

I'm sorry you've had a rough day, so I'm sending positive vibes your way and of course wishing you good health <3
I think a lot of people here probably used to like her. But because she's so inauthentic, unaware of her privileges, and apparently bitchy, it became too frustrating and we needed a place to vent. I still feel bad for her in a way but mostly just shocked at how much a person can fall if they don't work hard to improve themselves, and how much our handling of big events can define how life goes afterwards...

Reactions: 20
I read the nail post with my mouth hanging open. Something about those comments triggered her very badly. Maybe because spotted obvious proof her life (Insta and reality) is based on lies/carefully curated paahfect Nimbobs slipped up?

Echoing everyone - she's deeply, deeply unhappy with Lordon and her life. No one who's as hApPy🥴 as she constantly professes would lash out to that extreme over comments about nail polish*.

*those pics absolutely were taken last trip, no one can convince me otherwise.

Reactions: 34
It's not even about painting her nails, just people noticing that her stories aren't lining up. But she's trying to make it about nail polish to distract from the fact that she alters the truth to post her "content".

Reactions: 30
Exactly @Callan !! She did something similar in November btw when she just moved in with Jamie. She wanted to make out like she was busy living her best life but if that was the case why would she post a photo taken a month earlier? And it was an old photo - note the same handbag, earrings, necklace, bracelet, sunnies perched on her head and more:

C13D77F9-DE62-4FF1-9528-ADDCE54F2921.jpeg

85F5DA84-7458-4981-A5F5-64F66A02F455.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go with more Nimbobs boredom, which is a welcome reprieve from Nimbobs saltiness (oh, the drams!).
541D86E6-E46E-431C-B0F1-575F7A0BE41C.jpeg

Guess centre splits training is a thing of the past. But also, what the actual fuq? This is a place to work out?

A36F1701-7E0E-41C5-B41B-33AB076D9A4D.jpeg

Barf. But also, no ‘my ❤’ (which would elicit another ‘barf’ from me). Perhaps they’ll be searching for an engagement ring, something that shows that their meeting was ✨dEstinY✨ (and she’ll probably love it as much as the DJ engagement ring).

0679759D-FBE9-447C-A8EC-9A37C7296084.jpeg

Because Bali is all about the *~*sPirItuALiTy*~*, and Nimbobs is letting us know about her vibrational frequency, or some tit like that (when really, the only vibration in her life comes via that sex toy she was schlepping some while ago).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those posts were def her agency telling her to move on quickly and bury her dramatic nail story 🥱 I will bet she’s dropped again this year

Reactions: 11
and that's exactly the "excuse" she will give (if even ANY) how she feels so attacked by the thinspo critics ✨ that she never intended to harm anyone but to show her happiness and body and she's free to do so and if anyone feels triggered they have to work on themselves and their mindset because what you really see in this picture is a HAPPY WOMAN and if you're not able to handle it you have to find yourself first and stop comparing ✨✨
She’ll probably do another grid post talking about ‘What happened to women supporting women?’ like she did when she and Forky were in Mauritius. The thing with her is that constructive criticism isn’t a part of her existence, because that would imply that she’s a mere (brace yourself) human like the rest of us. Like somehow, the rules that govern polite society somehow don’t apply to her, because she’s so special. Anything that might make her think outside of her (very) little bubble, or challenges her insular worldviews are someone hate. Like, duck right off - that’s some immature bullshit mentality that I expect of someone younger, not someone in their 30s.

I feel like she’s probably always been a bitchy mean girl, it’s just that it would look bad for her social media presence. I was reading some of the earlier threads, and there was a Tattler who had gone to school with her, and basically said that Nimbobs made her life a nightmare. So I wouldn’t put it past Nims to be that much of a wench IRL - she was just better at hiding it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Here we go with more Nimbobs boredom, which is a welcome reprieve from Nimbobs saltiness (oh, the drams!).
View attachment 1896279
Guess centre splits training is a thing of the past. But also, what the actual fuq? This is a place to work out?

View attachment 1896280
Barf. But also, no ‘my ❤’ (which would elicit another ‘barf’ from me). Perhaps they’ll be searching for an engagement ring, something that shows that their meeting was ✨dEstinY✨ (and she’ll probably love it as much as the DJ engagement ring).

View attachment 1896281
Because Bali is all about the *~*sPirItuALiTy*~*, and Nimbobs is letting us know about her vibrational frequency, or some tit like that (when really, the only vibration in her life comes via that sex toy she was schlepping some while ago).
Based on what she posts, we can totally tell if she’s alone or not. Looks like she’s been abandoned by her ❤ for a few days now, hence the most boring random pictures ever.

She keeps saying she gained a lot of clarity on situations she felt like she’s been stuck in, but look at her, making the exact same mistakes with a different guy. She will never learn from them, and even when things get worse as we can witness it, she never takes these opportunities to question herself.

Niomi, posing, but au naturale, isn’t it? Abrutie.

1674188363040.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Look like both of these are gone. Unsurprisingly. Because it’s not giving her Bahhhli vIBezZz.
I still see them with even more likes now lol

F162E4B3-97BD-4F1F-BD2A-4BD6B57B9F4F.jpeg

I was reading the old threads and she’s been acting weird for ages. It’s sad that she thinks she’s entitled to followers and support when she does nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.