Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, here I feel like the pill is prescribed very easilyyy and people are not looking at underlying health conditions and period health.
Oh, for sure haha. You could absolutely be right, but I will add that sometimes it might *seem* like the doctor is just prescribing things willy nilly, when in fact there needs to be a differential or working diagnosis before prescribing anything (even a Tylenol). If doctors don't discuss these things with patients, it might give off the impression that they're just doing whatever, but the reality is that things like underlying conditions and period health are habitually examined by the doctor before they even walk into the patient room.

Alrighty - back to the Nimbobs Christmas Royale!! 😆

Attachments

Super weird to post a pic of her mom from the back just to say the hair looks like hers. (Oh and she’s also wearing a dress Niomi likes— definitely needs to be pointed out).

Reactions: 2
People if you pause Lordon’s video at the start and read the transcript it doesn’t count as a view

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lordon's video: "what I think about seasons, by someone who fecks off to Bali for most of the year so I rarely actually experience seasons."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"The exact same hair". Except Daisy May's is natural and yours is bleached until it looks like bleeping straw, Nimbot.

And that brunch she's hosting looks super sad.

221123.PNG

Happiness was a short-term story.
All this text to promote her brand without disclaiming it.

Reactions: 13
That brunch looks terrible. Has she hosted before? The table looks bare and really sad. And where is the FOOOD.

Reactions: 17
Oh my. What a sad brunch...you could do all festive appetizers and drinks. Ps: That thing on the wall is scary.

It reminds me the temple of doom from Indiana Jones.
Screenshot_20221223_200248_YouTube.jpg

It reminds me the temple of doom from Indiana Jones.
Screenshot_20221223_200248_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My assumption when Niomi said a few years ago that she used the copper coil was that it was for weight related reasons. Sure, some people lose weight on hormonal contraception but increased appetite is the more common side effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It will be an interesting Christmas in Ireland, let’s see all the influencers all over each other- Holly will be in her element his Rosanna Davidson is also his cousin so no doubt she will also feature.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her family seems to love her so much, I don't understand why she is prioritizing Lordon over them for Christmas. Her grandparents won't be around forever, it's the first Christmas without her mum's father, and her little sister won't be that small forever, she'd cherish the time with them. She didn't know Toothy 6 months ago, why can't she spend 1 week without him? Next year, when the relationship is over (hopefully), she'll be happy to have spend one of her favourite day with people who actually care for her. It's stupid but it makes me kinda sad...
If she spends time alone without McDonkey and just her family they will be able to tell her how they really feel about him and her behaviour and the fact that she's dropped her closest friend Charlotte. She doesn't want to hear it so she's buggered off to Ireland and the time she did spend with them included Lordon so her family couldn't actually have a real conversation with her. She used to go home for the odd weekend here and there and she actually hasn't been back in a while. It's so telling.

The way he's got his claws into her actually makes my skin crawl. The toxicity of him encouraging her to drop Charlotte is actually a little heartbreaking to me. That's her oldest friend and she's close to Niomi's whole family and has been there for her despite the fact that Niomi has never reciprocated. I'd never let a man come between me and my bestie but I guess Niomi has fucked up priorities compared to the rest of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.