Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's hosting her family for 'breakfast'? Talk about chucking her loved ones scraps! Breakfast?! That's the saddest 'compromise' I've ever come across. Not even lunch! Not even dinner the night before. She'll probably chuck them a croissant over her shoulder, on the way to the airport.

Also that thinly veiled vindictive side out again. Not content with brazenly saying a friend had been toxic in a vlog (knowing full well they'd know who they are), she's now brazenly omitted any Forky from her 2022, AND said she was actually mentally unwell and unhappy slap bang in the middle of that romance. I dislike Forky, but it's yet another dig at someone on the other side of her vlog that is totally unnecessary. She's such a bitchy brat! Holy shite!
Hosting the breakfast in her mum's house ... It's not really hosting, it's called leeching.

Reactions: 19
Just watched the vlog with the dancing but when he goes into kiss her 🤢 it’s like he really struggles to close his mouth to make a kiss face, like it takes him ages to do!!!
He’s getting uglier the more I see him. What the hell does she see in him? Even if he’s funny, surely that’s not enough. Joe has really broken her hasnt he?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
no gifted shopping trip to bicester village this year?
no free membership to soho farmhouse?
I guess her old gleam management got her those things.

Reactions: 19
She could have an impromptu meeting with Forky there. At both locations !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
regarding the soho house thing, probably other people here know better than me, but I know you need to be "nominated" effectively by 2 (maybe 3) current members to be accepted, I wonder if she cannot get that now since leaving gleam/not having other influencer etc friends?

Reactions: 8
Well, to be fair, slut shaming is a crock of tit. There are 9494 valid reasons to criticise Niomi but this isn't one of them.
I say no to slut-shaming too.

To me its more the fact that she cannot be without man, period.
I mean she was with the Dettol guy WEEKS after her engagement!
even Pete Davidson moves around slower..

Daddy issues at its finest.
I dont think there is a another youtuber who needs therapy more than Niomi..

• Haha
Fair. I still blame the dildo addictio, she has changed.
Lol I love that you’re still offended by a vibrator meanwhile the algorithm is showing unboxing ads where aesthetic insta companies are throwing butt plugs into PR boxes like they’re candy 😅

I say no to slut-shaming too.

To me its more the fact that she cannot be without man, period.
I mean she was with the Dettol guy WEEKS after her engagement!
even Pete Davidson moves around slower..

Daddy issues at its finest.
I dont think there is a another youtuber who needs therapy more than Niomi..
100% this, I would have much more respect if she just dated loads of men and slept around, jumping from one serious relationship to another is not a good idea

Reactions: 17
She hasn't had that many boyfriends, she just gets way over the top with displaying them and makes each one the pillar of her happiness, because to Niomi the opposite of happiness is being single. Also still can't get over her saying that this time last year she was unhappy after forcing that word down everyone's throat and prancing around with the forkster. For all we know she's not happy right now either but won't really tell us till Christmas 2023..

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lol I love that you’re still offended by a vibrator meanwhile the algorithm is showing unboxing ads where aesthetic insta companies are throwing butt plugs into PR boxes like they’re candy 😅
Actually quite the opposite you can call me goldicocks i bloody love cock. I am actually sex positive and people,should be empowered regardless of their sex. What I suppose found amusing is that she did that sex toy unboxing and it was just odd and awkward. Since in my opinion Nim has been more erratic I blame it all on her dildos/toys addiction, Jamie is just the beard for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually quite the opposite you can call me goldicocks i bloody love cock. I am actually sex positive and people,should be empowered regardless of their sex. What I suppose found amusing is that she did that sex toy unboxing and it was just odd and awkward. Since in my opinion Nim has been more erratic I blame it all on her dildos/toys addiction, Jamie is just the beard for them.
The thing is she would just advertise absolutely anything, she has never mentioned anything about sex, solo or otherwise, her advertising a sex toy is pointless (imo) on the part of the company, I really don't get why the asked her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean a) great! b) it was just one ad, hardly makes an addiction c) can we not agree that she’d be far better off if she ditched Jamie and cultivated a sprawling dildo collection while working on her personal issues in therapy?? 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is she would just advertise absolutely anything, she has never mentioned anything about sex, solo or otherwise, her advertising a sex toy is pointless (imo) on the part of the company, I really don't get why the asked her
100% true lol.

I mean a) great! b) it was just one ad, hardly makes an addiction c) can we not agree that she’d be far better off if she ditched Jamie and cultivated a sprawling dildo collection while working on her personal issues in therapy?? 😛
Lol yes but the addiction is usage off camera than advertising. It was stupid theory crafting than any basis of reality. But you’re idea is fantastic one.

Reactions: 4
Lol you guys crack me up.. I think I love Tattle more and more every month.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am new to tattle and I love it. Dildos all round
Ahahah, cheers. Might be tmi but the image of Nimbobs holding up that Lilo thing popped into my head last time I had some alone time and she RUINED the whole vibe.. I was like Damn it...thanks a lot.

• Haha
Honestly I can’t believe any company gave Niomi a vibrator to advertise. She’s the least sexually aware person ever. I feel like one day in her 40s she’ll have that moment like Bree in desperate housewives when she finally has an orgasm and is so shocked by it she goes to the doctor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.