Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she erase all of 2022 Q1 from her memory? In January 2022 she was still dating Forky and they went to Mauritius in February. She didn't go to Bali until around her birthday! I feel like I'm going crazy reading this. It also shows how fake she is. Last year she was talking about how she's the happiest she's ever been, and then she reveals that she was in a bad place and she's ashamed to even speak about it (also crappy messaging right there! reads like 'my mental health was bad and that's shameful and embarrassing ew!!). It's like when she said the shed felt like home only to move out and say it never felt right. Everything she says is contradicted months later. Now Lordon is isolating her from her family and friends. First Charlotte and now she's ditching her family for Christmas and then buggering off to Bali again. Her entire self-worth is tied to being in a relationship. She's only worthy if a man deems her so. It's scary watching this spiral happen in real time.
And after her breakup with Lordon she will go on and on about how she got caught in a toxic mindset & toxic relationship and was tweaking her whole life around this dude, losing friends and distancing from family along the way, once again playing fairytale. IF she even smart enough to actually realize all of that later. Or she will just blame him for bamboozling her all this time lol

Forky’s ego must be in flames right now, I bet Niomi was banging on to him about how happy she is, this is a new chapter, friendship is the best foundation! Lmfaooo this is gold

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's legit the worst sales person without any actual "I use this here's so and so" info. These brands are wasting their stuff on her. She never even explained how the product actually works.

Reactions: 17
So many happy memories based on selfies, so I assume this is her own definition of 2022 being a big year, as the fortune teller told her. Well done, what an achievement 😒

1671167129581.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did she erase all of 2022 Q1 from her memory? In January 2022 she was still dating Forky and they went to Mauritius in February. She didn't go to Bali until around her birthday! I feel like I'm going crazy reading this. It also shows how fake she is. Last year she was talking about how she's the happiest she's ever been, and then she reveals that she was in a bad place and she's ashamed to even speak about it (also crappy messaging right there! reads like 'my mental health was bad and that's shameful and embarrassing ew!!). It's like when she said the shed felt like home only to move out and say it never felt right. Everything she says is contradicted months later. Now Lordon is isolating her from her family and friends. First Charlotte and now she's ditching her family for Christmas and then buggering off to Bali again. Her entire self-worth is tied to being in a relationship. She's only worthy if a man deems her so. It's scary watching this spiral happen in real time.
Ugh this is so true and so frustrating! Where does she come up with these lies? She’s stuck in the Lordon fog she can’t even remember anything before.

But yes she’s always been full of contradictions, and it amazes me she still has followers who aren’t sick of hearing them. This is why I love Tattle cuz all y’all can SEE through the BS and I feel validated in my frustrations. 😂

Reactions: 26
Thank you brave tattles for watching the video. ...for me screenshots are enough 🤣 I don't want to vomit adding the audio. She looks extremely rough and dumb. The worst she has ever been. But hey ifs he wants to ruin her life and burn it to ashes, let it be.

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know if she's being genuine when she says she's happy with Lordon. Because she said the same stuff when she was with Forky, didn't she? Now she says she was in a bad place this time last year!?

This is Niomi one year ago with the caption "Happiness" in a post with Forky and his dog.

She's full of tit.

Maybe she really is happy with Lordon? But she doesn't look it to me. She looks the worst she's ever looked, and she said she's not sleeping... it just doesn't add up.

It seems like she was in a bad place before she went to Bali, and was desperate to meet someone because a fortune teller told her she would. Lordon swooped in and love bombed her and she's fallen for it. I think she wants the fairytale so badly, she'll settle for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does he always look so scruffy? I know it’s a Christmas tree you’re picking up but you’re going up a busy high street…surely change out of joggers?!
And he wore a baggy t shirt to the exhibition and dinner when Niomi was in a black backless dress.
I miss Joe :( he was so shy and slightly nervous on camera and was down to Earth. And put a shirt on for dinner 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does he always look so scruffy? I know it’s a Christmas tree you’re picking up but you’re going up a busy high street…surely change out of joggers?!
And he wore a baggy t shirt to the exhibition and dinner when Niomi was in a black backless dress.
I miss Joe :( he was so shy and slightly nervous on camera and was down to Earth. And put a shirt on for dinner 🤣
Those pictures say to me 'bought a Christmas tree from a dodgy type who sells stuff that has fallen off the back of a lorry and he offered to carry it home for me.'

We're a long way from Joe Woodward.

• Haha
Totally agree. It’s just such a dick move when people intentionally show up underdressed (that goes for events, the office, etc). Especially when they use the excuse “I’m being authentic” or “I’m not trying to impress anyone, idgaf” (irony: they usually do care what others think)...as if he’s a special snowflake and everyone else who is dressed appropriately is just a sheep with no personality and “conforming.” :rolleyes: It’s like a weird (misguided) power move, but it only makes himself look bad lol.

Put an appropriate shirt on and sit down, donkey face!

• Haha
My takeaway from her 2022 IG round up is that she lives in a constant state of denial and is always, always faking it.

She did this with Joe. We could see the cracks in their relationship, but instead of talking to him about things, she went and tried on wedding dresses, and was then 'blindsided' when he dumped her. She later admitted that she preferred to ignore their issues rather than face them, pretended to everyone that everything in their relationship was 'pahhhfect' and would 100% have married him despite their issues. This is such messed up behaviour!

She's now admitting that she was in a really bad place last year, when at the time she was telling everyone she was SO happy and spouting her 'friendship is the best foundation' BS. We could all see that she wasn't really into Forky. Nobody bought that lie. Now she is embarrassed by that relationship and pretends it never happened.

She's now living another 'fairytale romance' and fully ignoring all the warning signs (she's not sleeping/she looks terrible/she is increasingly distant from her friends and family) that are telling her things are not right. Red flags all round but she's turning a blind eye because she wants that ring. I really do think she's desperate and that any guy will do at this point.

She spoke about connecting with friends old and new in that post yesterday when we know she has recently cut people -very possibly her best friend- out of her life. She is constantly lying to herself and her audience.

I think with Lordon she has ended up with the kind of person she deserves. She has really shown her true colours in the past year or so and has proven to be not a very nice person at all. She's extremely selfish; her behaviour towards her mother in the year that she lost her father has been awful and has really told me everything I need to know about her.

I think she will marry Lordon - and by the time he's done with her, her bank account will be a lot lighter, all her friends will have disappeared, and even her mum will be sick of her BS. At this point I think it's what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If that was Niomi's 2022 roundup I wonder what our roundup would look like?
-lost in the jungle and rescued by secret service
-dumped by Forky
-running away from problems to Bali
-saying she has no ties to the UK
-filming a thermomix video multiple times because of poor quality
-abandoning the shed
-dumped by Gleam
-abandoning her friends-Charlette?
-dating a scammer
-promoting a sex toy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I kinda feel bad for her. She lost Joe and she knows she will never be that happy or content ever again or have that fairytale life. She is a lost little puppy.

Reactions: 10
The lovely 2022 recap on her Insta is rather quiet about a certain piece of cuntlery...he won't be happy!
I want to discuss “cuntlery” for just a moment. It made me laugh too much to ignore. I need to give credit where credit is due. Witty, and brilliant and topical.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is still unbelievable that anyone could see him as a business life coach when the guy looks nothing like a professional and looks like a lazy unemployed student living with mommy and mommy's paycheck.

Reactions: 16
Let’s play a game: find the underwear in this picture.

1671192543818.jpeg

This dress would be paahfect for her sex parties with Jamie and his crew. Hopefully, she won’t post any picture of herself in it.

1671192656105.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has really shown her true colours in the past year or so and has proven to be not a very nice person at all. She's extremely selfish; her behaviour towards her mother in the year that she lost her father has been awful and has really told me everything I need to know about her.
oh wait, what happened there? :O

Reactions: 1
She's hosting her family for 'breakfast'? Talk about chucking her loved ones scraps! Breakfast?! That's the saddest 'compromise' I've ever come across. Not even lunch! Not even dinner the night before. She'll probably chuck them a croissant over her shoulder, on the way to the airport.

Also that thinly veiled vindictive side out again. Not content with brazenly saying a friend had been toxic in a vlog (knowing full well they'd know who they are), she's now brazenly omitted any Forky from her 2022, AND said she was actually mentally unwell and unhappy slap bang in the middle of that romance. I dislike Forky, but it's yet another dig at someone on the other side of her vlog that is totally unnecessary. She's such a bitchy brat! Holy shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The only thing important to her, and the only thing her happiness depends on, is “finding a man”. Her family, friends, her personal identity, morals, literally everything else comes second. Such a sad way to live.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.