Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone here tried smart skin? is it bad that I actually like the golden jelly cleanser I feel like that's her only decent product.

Reactions: 2
has anyone here tried smart skin? is it bad that I actually like the golden jelly cleanser I feel like that's her only decent product.
A while back a poster said they tried her face cream and that it kept piling and rolling of their face.

Reactions: 8
Strangely enough, I haven't parted with any of my pension to enrich the slush fund of Sludgeskin's gravy train 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm surprised anyone's still bothered about Smart Skin, seeing as it represents Niomi's 'Sustainability' era which is now dead and buried.

Surely she gets PTSD looking at it, as it's not luxe enough.

Reactions: 14
I just read her latest caption one more time.

1671282571910.jpeg

I said it yesterday, but she’s so convinced that meeting Jamie is the best thing ever, desperately hoping he will fix her issues and fill the emptiness in her life (would change my life for the better, she said, when she knows him for 6 months 🤦🏻‍♀️). And how people would know who they are, since there’s only NiomiforNiomi in this video?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just went in a loop of looking at ig accounts, wow the way people are editing their videos now is amazing. And most of them working 9-5. It made me think how the dumb princess and the scammer are really extremely tit at their "only" job. They at the very end of everything. Horrible. That new Pr agency is really unprofessional to associate with that talentless chick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just went in a loop of looking at ig accounts, wow the way people are editing their videos now is amazing. And most of them working 9-5. It made me think how the dumb princess and the scammer are really extremely tit at their "only" job. They at the very end of everything. Horrible. That new Pr agency is really unprofessional to associate with that talentless chick.
What happened with Niomi and Gleam? I feel like I missed something?

Reactions: 4
After the video shistorm with her thermomix ad ( which was just completely a FREAKING DISASTER - tit quality and mise en place let alone editing in overall ) she said something about companies taking advantage of her (like demanding decent work for what they paid for) and suddenly she was out of gleam. Seriously after pandemic chick lived in a delusional state that she will be sent by occitane somewhere and receive tons of freebies for nothing. After 10 years she knows nothing. No editing skills, even a bare minimum is out of reach for princess.

Talentless really extremely Talentless. Those agencies are blind and deaf, sorry. She doesn't have even a personality of her own and represents no values and has no hobbies or passion except freebies and free appointments. Like HOW you are investing in nothing. I don't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
After the video shistorm with her thermomix ad ( which was just completely a FREAKING DISASTER - tit quality and mise en place let alone editing in overall ) she said something about companies taking advantage of her (like demanding decent work for what they paid for) and suddenly she was out of gleam. Seriously after pandemic chick lived in a delusional state that she will be sent by occitane somewhere and receive tons of freebies for nothing. After 10 years she knows nothing. No editing skills, even a bare minimum is out of reach for princess.

Talentless really extremely Talentless. Those agencies are blind and deaf, sorry. She doesn't have even a personality of her own and represents no values and has no hobbies or passion except freebies and free appointments. Like HOW you are investing in nothing. I don't understand.
Thanks for the background ❤. I suspect she will be doing unboxing for lovehoney or some dentist insurance next year.

Reactions: 5
I would like to propose the 2022 highlight for nimbecile. The main result if you research news about her .
Screenshot_20221217_170030_Samsung Internet.jpg

And the beginning of the beige coat era
We will never let you forget the douche forky era even if you want to erase it 😈
Screenshot_20221217_170418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am gonna take some fresh air after this vision.
Cinderella is back

I don't know what's the ugliest :
- the sweat
- the pants
- her pose
- her face

1671293155778.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Was curious what would be mentioned in the top news stories where I live. This is last month’s Vogue:

F1998A53-FDB7-439C-8C55-26395741C298.jpeg

When even Vogue starts to comment on how many relationships you’ve had it’s time for therapy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am gonna take some fresh air after this vision.
Cinderella is back

I don't know what's the ugliest :
- the sweat
- the pants
- her pose
- her face

View attachment 1813808
They say you end up resembling your partner, so choose carefully… Jamie always looks like a scruff… and it’s evidently rubbed off on Niomi and her style.😐

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
More than that I think it just proves traditional print magazines are dead
It was in the culture section so makes sense it was there imo. The title is “Are Social Media Break-Up Announcements the New Normal?” Just for influencers. Nobody else do this plz lol

Reactions: 9
Ngl, I do like the face wash and moisturizer, but I won't be supporting Niomi anymore. I wrote a few threads back about my bad experience with their customer service.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.